Mexico 2018/19

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Mexico 2018/19

Post by Dave »

I don't like this thread
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

All went wrong for Cardiff after Big Nick went off.

Busted flush apparently.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Cardiff lost it -- had the game won

Byrne (Winger ) is another Fitzgerald the ability to do everything and achieve nothing , Leinster backs failed to impress but Cullen definitely schools the forwards how to play within the 22 metre area which is where the game was won and lost.

Also watched some of the Ospreys match a typical first game lots of mistakes by both sides the difference being North who showed that you give him space at your peril once he hits top speed your not going to stop him.

Zebra v Sunkings an entertaining error filled gamed but definitely not good rugby.
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Cormac
Initiate

Post by Cormac »

Leinster team to play Scarlets tomorrow

15 Jordan Larmour 14 Fergus McFadden 13 Rory O'Loughlin 12 Robbie Henshaw 11 James Lowe 10 Ross Byrne 9 Jamison Gibson-Park; 1 Cian Healy 2 Sean Cronin 3 Tadhg Furlong 4 Devin Toner 5 Ian Nagle 6 Josh Murphy 7 Rhys Ruddock 8 Jack Conan

16 James Tracy 17 Peter Dooley 18 Andrew Porter 19 Mick Kearney 20 Max Deegan 21 Luke McGrath 22 Noel Reid 23 Joe Tomane
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Scarlets have a few big guns back too.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Have I mentioned I hate Mexicans? Thunderwankstains.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Should be a good game this...

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

It was
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

:blueafro: giving the likes of Sexton, Rob Kearney and JVDF their 1st starts of the year v the Dragons. Should be a close one..... :roll:

Paddy Power giving the Welsh side a 36 point lead on the handicap.
Fortyniner
Novice

Post by Fortyniner »

We won't see this full turn out often this year, and should delight in how good they are as a team in support play, off the ball running and passing, both backs and forwards. Dragons not the pushover that they have been previously, and despite the scoreline, defended well. But Sexton/ringrose/Henshaw/ Kearney ( by 2)/Gilmore Etc plus a sublime back row difficult to contain.
They amazingly lost 4 or 5 of their own lineout, having at the end of last season not lost one in 5 matches ( Cronin throwing).
They will be a handful for UR unless we get them when the Irish internationals are unavailable.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Dragons not a pushover? They're barely recognisable as a professional outfit. Jackman is a complete bluffer.
Fortyniner wrote:We won't see this full turn out often this year, and should delight in how good they are as a team in support play, off the ball running and passing, both backs and forwards. Dragons not the pushover that they have been previously, and despite the scoreline, defended well. But Sexton/ringrose/Henshaw/ Kearney ( by 2)/Gilmore Etc plus a sublime back row difficult to contain.
They amazingly lost 4 or 5 of their own lineout, having at the end of last season not lost one in 5 matches ( Cronin throwing).
They will be a handful for UR unless we get them when the Irish internationals are unavailable.
Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Jackie Brown wrote:Dragons not a pushover? They're barely recognisable as a professional outfit. Jackman is a complete bluffer.
Fortyniner wrote:We won't see this full turn out often this year, and should delight in how good they are as a team in support play, off the ball running and passing, both backs and forwards. Dragons not the pushover that they have been previously, and despite the scoreline, defended well. But Sexton/ringrose/Henshaw/ Kearney ( by 2)/Gilmore Etc plus a sublime back row difficult to contain.
Never worry Jackie, Fourteener doesn't know his ar$e from a hole in the ground. :duh:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Fortyniner
Novice

Post by Fortyniner »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Jackie Brown wrote:Dragons not a pushover? They're barely recognisable as a professional outfit. Jackman is a complete bluffer.
Never worry Jackie, Fourteener doesn't know his ar$e from a hole in the ground. :duh:
I will hold my reply until we see by how many Ur wallop these useless Dragons.
And Boggy, I am disappointed. I thought you were trying to reform and restrain yourself.
But the psyche shines through.
I wouldn't need to know very much to know more about rugby than you evidently know.
Tosser.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Leinster leading 12-0 at half time.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Leinster making a balls of it at the start of the second half. Now 12-7.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.