Injury Update

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Re: Injury Update

Post by therealspratt »

I wonder if Dalton might struggle to climb back up the pecking order when he's back, shine came off him a bit at the u20s world cup.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

jamsodonnell wrote:Apparently, it had previously been agreed not to play any NIQ players in the new league and he had to be removed. No confirmation of this however.
Sounds like D4 has its own ideas about what A games should be used for.

McFarland appears to have other ideas about how to use the A squad.

Finally the A coaches and players may have the ridiculous idea that the idea is to win their games.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

BR wrote:
jamsodonnell wrote:Apparently, it had previously been agreed not to play any NIQ players in the new league and he had to be removed. No confirmation of this however.

Finally the A coaches and players may have the ridiculous idea that the idea is to win their games.
From looking at the Munster, Connacht and Leinster A sides that would appear to be correct. No NIQ present.

Is Schalk assigned to a club? How's he meant to get game time?

He missed much of last season with a foot injury, has to be frustrating for the guy.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
BR wrote:

From looking at the Munster, Connacht and Leinster A sides that would appear to be correct. No NIQ present.

Is Schalk assigned to a club? How's he meant to get game time?

He missed much of last season with a foot injury, has to be frustrating for the guy.
Seems odd to designate a player as a project and disqualify him.

As for his club, I understand it`s the Ulster Farmers Union.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Cave fecked

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

SVM is simply a waste of money and a contract.. whatever I simply don’t understand why we don’t have a clause
to have already got rid... we are now trying to flog him off and guess what no one apart from Clogher Valley 2nds want him so big money down the drain..

Daltons problem is his own head and if he doesn’t sort himself out and prioritise the opportunity he has to move beyond being a Ashton he will only have himself to blame..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Cockatrice wrote:
Daltons problem is his own head and if he doesn’t sort himself out and prioritise the opportunity he has to move beyond being a Ashton he will only have himself to blame..
Ryan Caldwells second cousin
Exterminate all rational thought
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Cockatrice wrote:SVM is simply a waste of money and a contract.. whatever I simply don’t understand why we don’t have a clause
to have already got rid... we are now trying to flog him off and guess what no one apart from Clogher Valley 2nds want him so big money down the drain..
Kane, TOT, and Eric OSullivan all look the part propwise. Kane is the best of the 3 ito technique. One more bolter loosehead and we'll have some real future depth. We defo dont need RAY or SVDM. Add in McBurney and we're looking good in 2 years time front row wise.
Exterminate all rational thought
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

What's he done
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

CIMANFOREVER wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:
Is that fact CI man or a joke?

Always had and still do have a soft spot for big Caldie, he's a buck eejit but a good guy. Cannot help but feel management let down Caldwell and not the other way around. If he had of had the arm around the shoulder he would have been great.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
CIMANFOREVER wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:
Is that fact CI man or a joke?

Always had and still do have a soft spot for big Caldie, he's a buck eejit but a good guy. Cannot help but feel management let down Caldwell and not the other way around. If he had of had the arm around the shoulder he would have been great.
that explains a lot... not convinced UR do arm around the shoulder stuff that well if they did we still may have our 10
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

Cockatrice wrote:SVM is simply a waste of money and a contract.. whatever I simply don’t understand why we don’t have a clause

That Dalton also has the handling skills of a trout doesn't help either as well as not being a terribly dynamic carrier in the loose.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Ryan lots of Brawn but a severe shortage of brains with an unfortunate gait which was unmissable by referees --a penalty machine .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Injury Update:

Tom O'Toole, Jean Deysel, Clive Ross and Tommy O'Hagan are all now available for selection after recovering from injury.

Jordi Murphy sustained an ankle ligament injury against Edinburgh and he won't be fit for the upcoming fixture against the Kings.

Chris Henry incurred a calf strain in the Ulster A game against Leinster and he too won't be available this weekend.

Both Peter Browne and Jack Owens sustained concussive injuries in the A game and will follow return to play protocols.

Alex Thompson has a calf injury and is currently unavailable for selection. 

They join the following players on the current injury list:
Rory Best (hamstring)  
David Busby (knee)
Louis Ludik (hamstring)
Luke Marshall (Knee)
Kyle McCall (elbow)
Martin Moore (calf)
Stewart Moore (knee)
Jacob Stockdale (hamstring)

---

Ulster Rugby squad updates are issued in association with the Ulster Independent Clinic.

I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Further update is that I’ve torn ligaments between my spine and hip and will be unavailable for selection for some time.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND