# MeToo

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: # MeToo

Post by BaggyTrousers »

In other news Kavanaugh, Drunken Brett looking a shoo-in.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Brett fans will be away to celebrate. Rape their wife or something like that.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief

Post by mid ulster maestro »

Interestingly the American Bar Association are investigating him for the porkies hes been telling at the hearing. Not that it will affect this sham of a nomination.
When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Dave wrote:Brett fans will be away to celebrate. Rape their wife or something like that.
I would suggest most think it is impossible to rape their own wife.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

The following may or may not be fictional/factual, it's one or the other:

When "drunk" - which of course makes it ok, I attempted to rape Mrs T, the biggest problem was she kicked my nutsack inside out, something I shall always be grateful for. No, not because I enjoy getting my scrote shredded, but because I am now only an attempted rapist, rather than a rapist.

That may not be quite accurate, but one thing is, there is a concerted effort by some powerful people to discredit #metoo. The garbage that POTUS Trumpft came out with recently about how tough a time for men this is, just fades into nonsense statistically and actually.

Mrs T's experiences include the following:

- whilst still a school, a neighbour playing with himself in full view and clearly for her benefit
- whilst on a school trip to Paris, another sod playing with his insignificant little pecker towards a bus full of schoolgirls
- in toilets in Donegal hearing an attempted rape of a French tourist and being relieved that Guarda had been watching the attempted rapists and heard Mrs T screaming for help. However when asked for a witness statement and telling a guarda sergeant that the girl was dressed in a large shirt down to her knees as she went for a late night slash, only for said Guard to ask, "do you not think she was asking for it then"? :banghead:

This excludes the paedophile assault and rape of a relative, so yes it's bloody common.

Returning to the Orange Dickhead, Trevor Noah hits the nail on the head. (Caution there may be extreme conservatives who would rather not watch this because unfortunately, the guy is what many of you may regard as an "Uppitty Nigro") It's 8:21 minutes but it gives the lie to this bullshit that all men should be afraid of #metoo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LZ3P1sv9jE
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

I had a wee look at all the group's here who were giving out in disgust about Paddy and Stu and you know what, not one of them have even mentioned the stuff in US or the absolutely disgusting rape of a 2 week old baby here last week, in fact some of the group's have had no new posts since the time of the trial, interesting for those so determined to stand up to abuse.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Rooster wrote:I had a wee look at all the group's here who were giving out in disgust about Paddy and Stu and you know what, not one of them have even mentioned the stuff in US or the absolutely disgusting rape of a 2 week old baby here last week, in fact some of the group's have had no new posts since the time of the trial, interesting for those so determined to stand up to abuse.
Nosy, noisy NIMBYs Rooster, nothing more, nothing less. Sure everyone loves a wee protest. I believe the Fenian bitches of Dublin are more interested now than the Nordi Sistas hereabouts and some unfortunate men who are either pussywhipped or hate sport so also jumped on the roundabout of protest.

I am returning to Christmas in NI and have just worked out my route. I shall not be attending rugby matches on the way as I am only interested in watching Ulster, but I shall enter France near Perpignan and my second night I'm stopping in Brive for the night. I hope to see both Paddy & Wee Stu.

I fear I am becoming like one of the "unfortunate men" in so far as I am really struggling to enjoy sport at present, Utd are dung, Ulster are dung, McIroy is dung, thatbastard Woods is threatening a comeback, cycling & athletics is choc full of cheatingbastards, in short, nothing much to enjoy unless accompanied by copious amounts of drink. Can't wait to get some decent Genius, Ned's may be visited very early, though I'm likely to visit the assembled loons and misfits in the Ava since I'll be setting up camp not too far away. Fieltys would be better if it's not pouring constantly, a pleasant 28 degrees here I suspect is unlikely unless its Fartenheight. >EW

My greatest sporting joy this weekend apart from Utd's comeback was the defeat of Dublin scumbag McGregor, the GLIA. Hope he dies soon.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

McGregor getting owned was hilarious. He's dung.

Tap, tap, tap....
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I have never seen one second of him doing his day job but delighted he got cuffed.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

He's a knacker. He doesn't work.
mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief

Post by mid ulster maestro »

The post fight fight probably more entertaining the the bout.
When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

BR wrote:Can't see Roe v Wade going either. a lot of bluster, but ultimately no repeal.
That's possible alright and of course, there are ways to effectively repeal it without actually doing so. Make it extremely expensive for one.

But though you may be right, maybe I should say, correct, many Republicans feel Roe v Wade is doomed, for example, this lovely Christian and his hopes to go back to the days of backstreet abortions and 5000 Seppo weemin a year dying during unsafe abortions.

https://www.out.com/news-opinion/2018/1 ... y-liberals

Now, of course, this guys is a small fish politically, but not I think entirely unrepresentative of the far right. Like the embolden EDL bullies after the BRexit referendum, this sort of ubertwat feels that everything is going one way and the abortion-crazed Liberals can just suck his wab.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

#himtoo
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
I fear I am becoming like one of the "unfortunate men" in so far as I am really struggling to enjoy sport at present, Utd are dung, Ulster are dung, McIroy is dung, thatbastard Woods is threatening a comeback, cycling & athletics is choc full of cheatingbastards, in short, nothing much to enjoy unless accompanied by copious amounts of drink. Can't wait to get some decent Genius, Ned's may be visited very early, though I'm likely to visit the assembled loons and misfits in the Ava since I'll be setting up camp not too far away. Fieltys would be better if it's not pouring constantly, a pleasant 28 degrees here I suspect is unlikely unless its Fartenheight. >EW

My greatest sporting joy this weekend apart from Utd's comeback was the defeat of Dublin scumbag McGregor, the GLIA. Hope he dies soon.
You would be f-cked if you had nothing to whinge about. Tis all that keeps ya going ya old goat!

Although I agree about McGregor. A thoroughly unlikable individual followed in the main by semi-literate f-ckwits from Dumpland. Even the mother said to me on Saturday that she hopes he is beaten and she has feck all interest in sport or things which claim to be sport. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

You would be f-cked if you had nothing to whinge about. Tis all that keeps ya going ya old goat!
There could be something in what you say. :lol: mind you I was in a fancy gents outfitters looking for something light when the weather eventually drops below 20°C, I was much amused by a mixed party of Germans. Everyone of the feckers had got dressed in the dark, not a hint of sartorial elegance. Füçk Sadie I roared.

Still they appeared to be knocking out a fine time, bless'em my European brethren. :thumleft: