Warren Gatland of the Week, V1.3

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Warren Gatland of the week V1.3

Coleraine RFC
8%
Donald ze fuhrer Trump "enemy of the people"
25%
Brian O'Båstąrd
13%
Ex-Pope Ratzinger "the paedophile's Pope" and protector of collared scüm.
8%
The English, personified by Cheapshot Farrell.
46%

Total votes: 24

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Warren Gatland of the Week, V1.3

Post by BaggyTrousers »

It's been a tricky week, as chair of the selection committee, I was travelling from Thursday until Wednesday morning, so missed the game and have no idea if significant crimes were committed against AlsterRagby this week.

I also missed Ireland's embarrassing defeat to Italy B, as I believe did the rest of humanity.

As a result the committee has come up with the following poll. You will note that last week's winners of the golden turd in the absence of any significant action by the club, appear once again.

Neither James McClean nor Poppy Nazis make the selection, I have a distaste for both but the committee will not allow the integrity of this award to be damaged by a DUP/SFIRA sectarian headcount.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: Warren Gatland of the Week, V1.3

Post by big mervyn »

Had to go for the English if only for the ex squaddie Lionel on the wireless yesterday complaining about middle class Ulster folk being racist agin the English
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Can't see the poll on tapawank.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

big mervyn wrote:Had to go for the English if only for the ex squaddie Lionel on the wireless yesterday complaining about middle class Ulster folk being racist agin the English
Little to complain about, does he not understand that almost the entirety of humanity, if stopping short if hatred, at the very least dislike the English, other than in small pockets of Langer in Co. Clare and some lowbred Norn Ironish who long to be Lionelish?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dave wrote:Can't see the poll on tapawank.
I have as much love for tapawank as for Lionelish or Mexicans. Refuse to countenance it or its demands.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Dave wrote:Can't see the poll on tapawank.
I have as much love for tapawank as for Lionelish or Mexicans. Refuse to countenance it or its demands.
I haven't been able to login for about 5 years.

Just stick a vote next to Brian O'bar steward every week, for me.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Nope, going with the Lionels excusing that scrote Farrell. If the shoe had been on the other foot, we’d still be having it coming out from the evening news and every meeja outlet including Trump’sarse
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Joe Schmo
Chancellor to the King

Post by Joe Schmo »

So Brian the B@sturd? Apart from his sleekit wee gob spewing the usual guff, can anyone enlighten me as to why hes made this weeks list? I appreciate he could easily be a permenant fixture on this weekly list but did he do something of note last week?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Joe Schmo wrote:So Brian the B@sturd? Apart from his sleekit wee gob spewing the usual guff, can anyone enlighten me as to why hes made this weeks list? I appreciate he could easily be a permenant fixture on this weekly list but did he do something of note last week?
He was breathing.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

Dave wrote:
Joe Schmo wrote:So Brian the B@sturd? Apart from his sleekit wee gob spewing the usual guff, can anyone enlighten me as to why hes made this weeks list? I appreciate he could easily be a permenant fixture on this weekly list but did he do something of note last week?
He was breathing.
I f@ckin hate it when he does that.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Trump.

He's the only one who has the means of destroying civilisation, or what passes for it in our strange world.
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

BaggyTrousers wrote: Neither James McClean nor Poppy Nazis make the selection,.
A Popey Nazi is close enough :thumleft:
Big Neville Southall
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

Possibly too strong a description for Marcel, but very disappointed. Image

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

Nope. Not too strong. I'm fed up with bible thumping Saffer Thunderkunts slaughtering wildlife for kicks. I hope he's nominated next week. Got my vote.
Big Neville Southall
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

There might have been a genuine reason that necessitated the killing of this animal but why oh why would you think posing beside it with a huge grin on your face is a good idea.

FOMC