Time for a whip round

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

TopPoster
Initiate

Time for a whip round

Post by TopPoster »

https://m.independent.ie/sport/rugby/in ... 98701.html

Is there a donation appeal to send a few bob to get the ball rolling?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Time for a whip round

Post by Russ »

Set up a go fund me

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Right, so apparently Ireland are doing so well because Nuciwanker got rid of Pienaar.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Sure, he is away after the WC anyways, everyone knows that, no?
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
TopPoster
Initiate

Post by TopPoster »

Yep. Cos p and now Cooney and Shanananananaghanan are so integral to the success.
Amiga500
Warrior Chief

Post by Amiga500 »

If the Aussies think he's the solution to their problems - then they must be both desperate and blind!

The success of Irish rugby is due more to the kids around Dublin inspired by the Golden Generation, and parents around Dublin seeking the social benefits of being associated with success; thus schools around Dublin really concentrating on improving their standards to get kids in the door.

Natural competition between the schools forced those standards ever higher and now Dublin is easily the No. 1 city in Europe for producing quality young players.

Nucifora had virtually nothing to do with that.
TopPoster
Initiate

Post by TopPoster »

Don’t be saying amigo. We want them to think he’s the answer so we can get rid of the dicknosed cnut.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Kofi Annan wrote:Sure, he is away after the WC anyways, everyone knows that, no?
Nope, my guess is that that will be news to the majority of the great unwashed.

Depending on his successor, this is indeed tydings of comfort and joy. However, I want the FIRFUD4Cs to know this on its own is not sufficient to regain my support, I hate every single bigotted Dublinbastard, they've just turned down Pienaar again. Hateful set of scumbegs.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

TopPoster wrote:Don’t be saying amigo. We want them to think he’s the answer so we can get rid of the dicknosed cnut.
:lol: :lol: :lol: You see TP, that's why I wanted to assist you elsewhere, highly amusing description of the convictbastard.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

He's a snivelling shitstick.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Soda
Novice

Post by Soda »

BaggyTrousers wrote:, they've just turned down Pienaar again. Hateful set of scumbegs.
Can I play devils advocate and suggest that Pienaar, much as we love him, is not really the answer to our current problems.

The Return of the (Ginger) Prince Across the water and half a dozen forwards with a bit of dog maybe, but not, sadly, Pienaar.
TopPoster
Initiate

Post by TopPoster »

Yes, he won’t solve the weak pack, but by fack he’d shore up the backs when Cooney is being time managed and off with the FIRFU-BOI and a calming presence and guide to McPhillips & Lowry at 10.
Soda
Novice

Post by Soda »

Dont get me wrong, we'd all love to see him back, it's just we have much greater needs to be addressed, eg a decent loose head or two

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
TopPoster
Initiate

Post by TopPoster »

LH, SR and Marcel’s replacement. Room for Ruan if they ditch shananananaahaghanan
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

I'd keep Marcel if we're allowed.
Exterminate all rational thought