Brexit - now we see what it means.

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Re: Brexit - now we see what it means.

Post by Setanta »

Anyone remember the fuss made about hoovers, washing machines etc., having less power due to daft EU rules? BBC now say new bulbs and machinery saving about 15% on our Electricity requirements and saving everyone money! I do not remember those comments a year ago. Oh, and now apparently we do not have enough people for jobs - who'd a thunk?
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

How's brexit getting along?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief

Post by mid ulster maestro »

When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

So now The Polish, Italians and Hungarians are planning their own new EU.......

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-hung ... SKCN1P4127
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Have you read the article? No talk of forming a different organisation, only of all the tin dictators forming a right wing WITHIN the EU.
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Setanta wrote:Have you read the article? No talk of forming a different organisation, only of all the tin dictators forming a right wing WITHIN the EU.
Yes, that's a new EU :duh:
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

"are planning their own new EU". Your understanding of the English language and my own seem to be at odds. :lol: :banghead:
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Setanta wrote:"are planning their own new EU". Your understanding of the English language and my own seem to be at odds. :lol: :banghead:

It would :lol: I maybe could of articulated a little better.

Old / current is this French-German strangle hold if the Italian and the Eastern European countries form a political unity we could be seeing a different / new EU to the one we have now. The Germans need outed for what they are we've learnt nothing from two world wars and the human sacrifice.

For years now the Germans have been fighting World War 3 politically and taking over Europe. Too many are too blind to see.
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Rubbish- sorry, no agreement there. I prefer to stay a European than become the USA's largest aircraft carrier.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
Setanta wrote:"are planning their own new EU". Your understanding of the English language and my own seem to be at odds. Image :banghead:

It would Image I maybe could of articulated a little better.

Old / current is this French-German strangle hold if the Italian and the Eastern European countries form a political unity we could be seeing a different / new EU to the one we have now. The Germans need outed for what they are we've learnt nothing from two world wars and the human sacrifice.

For years now the Germans have been fighting World War 3 politically and taking over Europe. Too many are too blind to see.
Mental stuff

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Setanta wrote:Rubbish- sorry, no agreement there. I prefer to stay a European than become the USA's largest aircraft carrier.
Airstrip One

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Setanta wrote:Rubbish- sorry, no agreement there. I prefer to stay a European than become the USA's largest aircraft carrier.
Sons of Hitler or Trump?

Still an easy choice for me.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
Setanta wrote:"are planning their own new EU". Your understanding of the English language and my own seem to be at odds. Image :banghead:

It would Image I maybe could of articulated a little better.

Illuminati confirmed.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
Sons of Hitler or Trump?

Still an easy choice for me.
Any other choices?
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

I heard if there is a no deal Brexit there could be a risk for Irish horses going to the Grand National. A lot of wealthy folk may become more interested if this threat also means a risk for the horses in the huge money game of flat racing and breeding.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.