Six Nations 18/19

Stuff from around the world.

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

Post Reply
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 5469
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Six Nations 18/19

Post by Neill_M » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:03 am

Ireland 6N Squad announced this afternoon. Any of the Ulster lads called up will not be available for the Treviso game on Friday week as Joe is setting up camp in the Algarve from Monday-Friday next week.

Image

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 5469
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Six Nations 18/19

Post by Neill_M » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:19 pm

Best, Henderson, Murphy, Cooney, Addison and Stockdale included.

User avatar
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 40137
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:39 am
Location: Chicken coop 17

Re: Six Nations 18/19

Post by Rooster » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:46 pm

Henderson in that case if fit will probably play against Treviso for some match time, only takes a few hours to the Algarve
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best

User avatar
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 4041
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Re: Six Nations 18/19

Post by UlsterNo9 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:25 pm

Ulster must have the strongest squad in the Pro 14 to select from during the international window.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20271
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Six Nations 18/19

Post by Dave » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:43 pm

UlsterNo9 wrote:Ulster must have the strongest squad in the Pro 14 to select from during the international window.
Still Leinster
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

User avatar
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 4041
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Re: Six Nations 18/19

Post by UlsterNo9 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:12 pm

Dave wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:Ulster must have the strongest squad in the Pro 14 to select from during the international window.
Still Leinster
Didn't take long for you to show your true colours

#halfmexican
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20271
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Six Nations 18/19

Post by Dave » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:25 pm

UlsterNo9 wrote:
Dave wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:Ulster must have the strongest squad in the Pro 14 to select from during the international window.
Still Leinster
Didn't take long for you to show your true colours

#halfmexican
Caught yeah I'm a bluenose. The journey had to end at some point.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

User avatar
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 4041
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Re: Six Nations 18/19

Post by UlsterNo9 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:28 pm

Dave wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:
Dave wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:Ulster must have the strongest squad in the Pro 14 to select from during the international window.
Still Leinster
Didn't take long for you to show your true colours

#halfmexican
Caught yeah I'm a bluenose. The journey had to end at some point.
Denying you've got mexican family?

Answer NO

CASE CLOSED
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20271
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Six Nations 18/19

Post by Dave » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:30 pm

We might get a few back for matches. Best and Stockdale would be the ones that would certainly be gone. If you read social media Hendo won't get a look in.

According to online experts: James Ryan is the best second row in the world. Toner could have been in the NBA and hasn't lost a lineout since 1997. Beirne should be the first name on the teamsheet.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 28295
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Six Nations 18/19

Post by Russ » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:32 pm

Dave wrote:We might get a few back for matches. Best and Stockdale would be the ones that would certainly be gone. If you read social media Hendo won't get a look in.

According to online experts: James Ryan is the best second row in the world. Toner could have been in the NBA and hasn't lost a lineout since 1997. Beirne should be the first name on the teamsheet.
Classic sectarianism from the mexicunts

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20271
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Six Nations 18/19

Post by Dave » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:33 pm

UlsterNo9 wrote:
Dave wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:
Dave wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:Ulster must have the strongest squad in the Pro 14 to select from during the international window.
Still Leinster
Didn't take long for you to show your true colours

#halfmexican
Caught yeah I'm a bluenose. The journey had to end at some point.
Denying you've got mexican family?

Answer NO

CASE CLOSED
Had.

[emoji380]
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 5469
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Six Nations 18/19

Post by Neill_M » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:40 pm

UlsterNo9 wrote:Ulster must have the strongest squad in the Pro 14 to select from during the international window.
Connacht fans will be delighted they got 4 of their backline in the squad, but at the same time Blade, Carty, Farrell and Aki could all miss a big Conference A game away at Cardiff next weekend.

User avatar
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11285
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:55 pm
Location: Limerick

Re: Six Nations 18/19

Post by Shan » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:59 pm

Or to put it another way, no matter what squad is selected you will have provincialists whinging that too few or too many of their guys are selected.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.

User avatar
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11285
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:55 pm
Location: Limerick

Re: Six Nations 18/19

Post by Shan » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:02 am

Oh and I say yet again these extended squads are only w-nk. Don't care until matchday squads are selected.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.

User avatar
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 13662
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:21 pm
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: Six Nations 18/19

Post by Cap'n Grumpy » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:41 am

Dave wrote:[emoji380]
You a >TM into the bargain?
Sadly the days of people using proper English are went

Post Reply