The Playoffs

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Re: The Playoffs

Post by Neill_M »

URSC Facebook speculating about a teatime KO on the Saturday. Last year the eliminator games were both on Saturday at 3:15pm and 6:35pm. Possible for the league to schedule the other game in advance of R21 I would suppose.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Neill_M wrote:URSC Facebook speculating about a teatime KO on the Saturday. Last year the eliminator games were both on Saturday at 3:15pm and 6:35pm. Possible for the league to schedule the other game in advance of R21 I would suppose.
Kingspan staff supposedly rostered on for the Saturday, which would fit with last year.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Neill_M wrote:URSC Facebook speculating about a teatime KO on the Saturday. Last year the eliminator games were both on Saturday at 3:15pm and 6:35pm. Possible for the league to schedule the other game in advance of R21 I would suppose.
I thought a lot of people on here deride what is said on URSC Facebook? :stir:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
I thought a lot of people on here deride what is said on URSC Facebook? :stir:
If I got a hot betting tip for a horse from URSC FB, I would not be putting the house on it so to speakImage

People claim that the staff at the ground etc have been told to make themselves available for work on the Saturday. It may be true or it may be Image
Kanbei
Novice

Post by Kanbei »

Confirmed for Saturday 4th May at 5.35pm. Season Ticket Holders presale from 9am tomorrow with 20% discount.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Kanbei wrote:Confirmed for Saturday 4th May at 5.35pm. Season Ticket Holders presale from 9am tomorrow with 20% discount.

I got an email from Connacht but nothing from Ulster yet
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

The Playoffs

Post by Neill_M »

Kanbei wrote:Confirmed for Saturday 4th May at 5.35pm. Season Ticket Holders presale from 9am tomorrow with 20% discount.

2 tickets per ST. Usual warning about not being to buy same seat etc. The seat map goes live at 10am if you want certain seats.
Last edited by Neill_M on Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Hmmm.

That leaves it a bit tight for a 2045 flight from International.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Just got the email. Won't be any left for non ST holders if it's 2 each >6shooter
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
rocky
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rocky »

As it should be, Merv. Those people who were prepared to spend their hard-earned cash on season tickets, for a season when predictions were very gloomy, deserve to get rewarded by being able to buy two tickets to a big match like this.
Bo***cks to Brexit
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

rocky wrote:As it should be, Merv. Those people who were prepared to spend their hard-earned cash on season tickets, for a season when predictions were very gloomy, deserve to get rewarded by being able to buy two tickets to a big match like this.
With only 13.5k available a few ST holders could miss out.

It's a decent offer for once - 25% discount on prices which are similar to a regular interpro fixture :thumleft:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

big mervyn wrote:
rocky wrote:As it should be, Merv. Those people who were prepared to spend their hard-earned cash on season tickets, for a season when predictions were very gloomy, deserve to get rewarded by being able to buy two tickets to a big match like this.

It's a decent offer for once - 25% discount on prices which are similar to a regular interpro fixture :thumleft:
20% off shirley? :scratch:

Then added back on again as an admin fee? :stir:

Spose at least they take something off before adding the fees on. :thumleft:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
big mervyn wrote:

20% off shirley? :scratch:

Then added back on again as an admin fee? :stir:

Spose at least they take something off before adding the fees on. :thumleft:
Yeah 20% - typo! I was expecting £27.50 + fees so pleasantly surprised.
Big Neville Southall
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Painless process on ticketmaster for once. £44.50 inc fees for 2 Prom tickets.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

Neill_M wrote:Painless process on ticketmaster for once. £44.50 inc fees for 2 Prom tickets.
Indeed. A bargain!
Big Neville Southall