PADDY JACKSON

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: PADDY JACKSON

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

222toHounslow wrote:The usual vitriol of “ lock up your daughters London”.

When did people stop having opinions and only facts ever coming out of their gubs?
Shows what they know of London Irish if they think that.

Maybe they meant lock up your daughters Greater London? :roll:

If so, that's quite a reputation Paddy's got :shock:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

It's refreshing to see the amount of people responding with facts to the #metoo brigade.

I wonder if the 'concerned supporters' of London Irish got their advert space paid for in the local paper yet.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

London Irish signings to date

Scotland Allan Dell from Scotland Edinburgh
Australia Nick Phipps from Australia NSW Waratahs
Australia Curtis Rona from Australia NSW Waratahs
Ireland Sean O'Brien from Ireland Leinster
Australia Sekope Kepu from Australia NSW Waratahs
Ireland Paddy Jackson from France Perpignan

Nick Phipps and Jackson make for a decent half back pairing.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Dave wrote:
Jackie Brown wrote:Twatter, still full of bitchy twats I assume

The majority support him but there are a few trolls out today. They will disappear after a while
I’m sure London Irish are staggered at the amount of ROI based females who all now appear to have an opinion on attending any future games Image

The feminazi twitterati are an absolute embarrassment.

Delighted for Paddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SOU
Novice

Post by SOU »

I see the Belfast Feminazi Network released a statement today. Last paragraph below. >flog

“We call on all those who are shocked by this decision to contact LIRFC and make their feelings known. The sponsors of Ulster Rugby were particularly concerned that appropriate action be taken in the aftermath of the trial given that the players’ behaviour undermined the core values of ‘respect, inclusivity and integrity’ which should define the whole rugby community. We know that there are many Irish rugby fans living in London who will not accept their club threatening these values by signing a player who cannot be trusted to uphold them. This is not an era where misogyny can be brushed under the carpet. The Me Too movement has sent a clear message to men in influential or prestigious roles that they will be held accountable for their sexism and misogyny. Despite the multiple photos used by LIRFC today of Jackson in an Ireland jersey, he no longer wears that jersey because he disgraced himself and LIRFC, Kiss and Kidney all need to remember that.”
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

They cost the young lad his job and forced him to move away from his family to earn a living. Where do these kunts get off?

Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Hopefully LI will tell them to feck off.

shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

The thread on Twitter following LI's announcement has been resoundingly negative unfortunately save for a few supportive comments. People tagging their sponsors demanding a boycott.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Wee Woman wrote:Hopefully LI will tell them to feck off.

For requesting that people actually use some fact instead of opinion on Twitter, I’ve been called a numpty, hun c*nt, moron, rapist, DUPer and a typical looking sectarian bastàrd. Not bad considering my profile picture is Ruan Pienaar.

Some of the nonsense spouted is straight out of Holywood.

Think I’ll call it a night before says something really really hurty
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

shamalicious wrote:The thread on Twitter following LI's announcement has been resoundingly negative unfortunately save for a few supportive comments. People tagging their sponsors demanding a boycott.

This is what I don’t get though - most of the people doing this are women based in the South - it’s a crusade to get him fired from a job in another jurisdiction now! I wonder do they take the same attitude to anyone found not guilty of any offence??

I’ve had to come away from Twitter as it’s winding me up. Fully of keyboard campaigners who are largely full of dangerous sh1t.

shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

Wee Woman wrote:
shamalicious wrote:The thread on Twitter following LI's announcement has been resoundingly negative unfortunately save for a few supportive comments. People tagging their sponsors demanding a boycott.

This is what I don’t get though - most of the people doing this are women based in the South - it’s a crusade to get him fired from a job in another jurisdiction now! I wonder do they take the same attitude to anyone found not guilty of any offence??

I’ve had to come away from Twitter as it’s winding me up. Fully of keyboard campaigners who are largely full of dangerous sh1t.

I saw one tweeter responding to every comment disagreeing with her by telling them to "f**k off".

Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

There's only a couple of vocal blow hards. 10 at most.

Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

I did like the comment using a Joffrey Baratheon gif to show their dissatisfaction.

Some trying to dig up the old fancy dress thing as well. They are proper nut jobs.

Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Great news for Paddy. Hopefully London Irish can do reasonably well and Paddy can get a chance to get back to his best. I'm sure Declan is delighted to have a proven international class 10 on board.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

This will blow over and is a bit of a non story, as he is moving from one non rish club where he has played all season to another non irish club. It isn’t even a top story in irish rugby circles anymore.

Even if some of these people don’t want him at ulster they need to realise that he has committed no crime and has suffered punishment already. At least let him go and be free to play elsewhere.

The feminist network were not protesting every week in Perpignan, so why the upset now? Because he is playing for a team which has the name irish in it? :roll:

May be a few protesters at the first LI game but that will be it if anything at all.