PADDY JACKSON

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: PADDY JACKSON

Post by Dave »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
Dave wrote:If no feminist group protested against Danny Cipriani, then there are certainly no grounds to protest Paddy.
That would be Danny Cipriani recently announced premiership players player of the year.
Yep
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Frank wrote:The real shame is that UR and Ireland realeased PJ and SO under pressure from the femnazis.
This did two things.
1. Confirmed some form of guilt in their eyes.
2. Made them realise that their sordid tactics work adding fuel to the fire.
Ironically it's the English through Stokes and Cipriani that show how to deal with these matters.

I would urge London Irish to behave like a proper club and realise that these people are acting like tempestuous children who don't get their own way and treat them accordingly.
Threats of not drinking Guinness or attending matches are completely hollow.
In response I'm officially boycotting Tampax.
Boycotting Tampax is a bit on the serious side Frank, what do you do now if you get a dig in the nose and need to plug the bleeding ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Dave wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:
Dave wrote:If no feminist group protested against Danny Cipriani, then there are certainly no grounds to protest Paddy.
That would be Danny Cipriani recently announced premiership players player of the year.
Yep
A good shot in the arm being backed by your colleagues and peers.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Frank
Novice

Post by Frank »

Rooster wrote:
Frank wrote:The real shame is that UR and Ireland realeased PJ and SO under pressure from the femnazis.
This did two things.
Ironically it's the English through Stokes and Cipriani that show how to deal with these matters.

I would urge London Irish to behave like a proper club and realise that these people are acting like tempestuous children who don't get their own way and treat them accordingly.
Boycotting Tampax is a bit on the serious side Frank, what do you do now if you get a dig in the nose and need to plug the bleeding ?
Good point didn't think this out.
Might alternatively start chastising the cast and creators of the vagina monologues until the lads are reinstated.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Frank wrote:
Russ wrote:
This did two things.

I've boycotted Leinster

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
That's what I meant
Stuck up tw#ts
Tampax or Leinster?

or both? >EW
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

To be fair some of the "outraged" folk are so energised it is quite entertaining to watch. The comment from one stating she would never watch rugby again is just brilliantly funny. So many silly people out there who really haven't enough to be troubling them.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Shan wrote:To be fair some of the "outraged" folk are so energised it is quite entertaining to watch. The comment from one stating she would never watch rugby again is just brilliantly funny. So many silly people out there who really haven't enough to be troubling them.
If they are from up here, probably the sort that would walk miles just to be offended by an orange or green parade.

Or perhaps this the middle class equivalent (or so they like to think). :roll:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
twiglet
Initiate

Post by twiglet »

I don't know how folk know where the feminazis are from but a few of the posters reckon a number of them are from the south. If so, why are they so bothered about Paddy and where he plays?
A few years ago Ismaheel Akinade was one of three who raped a 14 year old girl a number of times. He was eventually found GUILTY but continued to play football for Waterford in the league of Ireland. The feminine network were nowhere to be seen. Why? Would it be because of his colour, or maybe his religion or maybe because Ismaheel was not a rugby player?
Frank
Novice

Post by Frank »

Or there wasn't a sectarian narrative
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
Was it the back end of the bus he assaulted or the front end?
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

See some clueless unoriginal ,maid on a mission ,writing for the Guardian regurgitates the story .

Taking most offence at the use of the word slut - because she considers it is a word that infers - the idea of middle class entitlement .

For a journalist she should first look up the dictionary meaning of the word and secondly when commenting on the use of the word that person who used the word “slut “ as a defining a social class was the Accuser not the defendants and definitely not Paddy Jackson - which in my opinion is what the article infers .

The journalist goes by the name Lara Whyte a Belfast journalist
( is she I wonder the daughter of a bandage maker )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Frank
Novice

Post by Frank »

Just read the "offending" article by someone professing to be a journalist.
Words fail me.
Specifically hers.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

One of the so called London Irish supporters is a gem, check out her profileImage

[https://pbs]

Tina Winter

@cobher

·

15h

Replying to

@LaraWhyte

and

@londonirish

I emailed London Irish when this appt was was first rumoured expressing very much your views. No answer came the loud reply. I’m in my 80th year and have attended LR games for years - no more. What message does it give to the girls and young women who are part of London Irish?

https://mobile.twitter.com/cobher
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

I checked it out when I saw she had supported them for 80yrs. Very strange

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Jackie Brown wrote:I checked it out when I saw she had supported them for 80yrs. Very strange

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Hope my missus looks like that at 80 :thumleft:

Feck it, I'm a generous so and so, I hope everyones missus looks like that at 80!
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18