What annoys people????

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: What annoys people????

Post by Jackie Brown »

Amazing how the Garda allow a terrorist organisation march through the centre of Dublin 2 days after they murder a journalist.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

Where was the picture taken, Shan?
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

Oops, just noticed your post, Jackie. At least there looked to be fewer than two dozen of them. Shouldn't be too hard to trace them all.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

solidarity wrote:At least there looked to be fewer than two dozen of them. Shouldn't be too hard to trace them all.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

Got names?
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
solidarity wrote:At least there looked to be fewer than two dozen of them. Shouldn't be too hard to trace them all.
All bakers?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

Anybody in or around Bangor will just shrug at this: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-48273922 A 20th anniversary celebration of the first plan. No doubt this will go the way of all the others possibly, even probably, because of... wait for it... you can see it coming a mile away... no Assembly Minister in place to make some big decision or other.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Cash Converts
Alex Shaw
Rugbypass
feck who have read the messages and blame Paddy for every single one
Rumn
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

damianmcr wrote:Cash Converts
Alex Shaw
Rugbypass
feck who have read the messages and blame Paddy for every single one
Rumn
There are some very stupid people out there. Very stupid.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

That annoying f*cker Joe Lindsay.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Bobbievee
Warrior

Post by Bobbievee »

Transatlantic flight direct from Orlando to Beefast only taking 7 hours................and then waiting for 90 mins for luggage in Belfast Internationl airport. A large number of bemused Americans travelling here for the Open all standing around a circulating empty luggage belt!
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

Bobbievee wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:48 pm Transatlantic flight direct from Orlando to Beefast only taking 7 hours................and then waiting for 90 mins for luggage in Belfast Internationl airport. A large number of bemused Americans travelling here for the Open all standing around a circulating empty luggage belt!
Don't know for sure if Belfast International is the shytest airport in the world but it has to be at least Top 10.
Big Neville Southall
Bobbievee
Warrior

Post by Bobbievee »

Last night's bellylaugh reports another planeload waiting 90 myins for luggage. BFS says nothing to do with them. " a matter for the airline and its luggage handlers"
Ie Swissport at Belfast.
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

Gareth Bale offered £1 million per week tp play in China. Fair play to him for not accepting.
Here's a question. How long would it take for a bloke on minimum wage to earn what he would have earned in one year. I make it about 3,300 years. That's a long time before Rome was a twinkle in Romulus's eye. It's about the time of the Israelite prophet, Samson. It's a couple of hundred years before the Zhou dynasty in China even begins.

Of course this assumes that the minimum wage worker earns today's minimum wage for the full period. Clearly this won't work. In practice, a bloke on the minimum wage of the day (stay with me on this) would have to have had his firat job as a child minder for Mr and Mra Dinosaur. In other words, he would never have been able to start early enough to make up the gap.

In the other direction, on a level rate, mimimum wage man will have to work until around AD 5320 to make up the wage. Allowing for inflation, I suppose you could knock of a few centuries, maybe even a millennium.

Another way of looking at it, Bale would have earned as much in a year as 600 NHS surgeons.
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

solidarity wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:56 pm Gareth Bale offered £1 million per week tp play in China. Fair play to him for not accepting.
Here's a question. How long would it take for a bloke on minimum wage to earn what he would have earned in one year. I make it about 3,300 years. That's a long time before Rome was a twinkle in Romulus's eye. It's about the time of the Israelite prophet, Samson. It's a couple of hundred years before the Zhou dynasty in China even begins.

Of course this assumes that the minimum wage worker earns today's minimum wage for the full period. Clearly this won't work. In practice, a bloke on the minimum wage of the day (stay with me on this) would have to have had his firat job as a child minder for Mr and Mra Dinosaur. In other words, he would never have been able to start early enough to make up the gap.

In the other direction, on a level rate, mimimum wage man will have to work until around AD 5320 to make up the wage. Allowing for inflation, I suppose you could knock of a few centuries, maybe even a millennium.

Another way of looking at it, Bale would have earned as much in a year as 600 NHS surgeons.
It is completely obscene.
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten