PADDY JACKSON

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Re: PADDY JACKSON

Post by UlsterNo9 »

What really sticks in my craw is that the alleged incident (all parties found not guilty of) happened in the early hours of 28th June 2016, the whats app messages of which Paddy sent one were sent later that same day.

In less than a couple of weeks it will be three years since this happened.

Now Diageo three years later advises Paddy Jackson does not hold the same values as their brand and they are breaking their contract with London Irish.

Do I hold the same values I held three years ago? Do Diageo hold the same values they held three years ago? Who here holds the exact same values they held three years ago? Did he ever hold the values DIageo are accusing him of having?

The article below and statement made clearly highlight that he does not hold these values!
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-43670607

What has Paddy done recently that Diageo are aware of that the rest of us are not that means he does not currently share their values!
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Dharper
Steward

Post by Dharper »

I see LI have avoided any issues by not including PJ in the squad for their away game at Munster. Loose rumour/threat of up to 100 protesters if he featured. That said it’s only a friendly come the 1st competitive game I’d expect them to include him.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

I would expect about 10 turn out in protest at LI employing Paddy regardless -- in ignorance of the facts of the case .

Because the alternative faced by the DPP was to charge the claimant ( daughter of a QC ) under section 5(2) of the Criminal Law ACT 1967 -- for wasting police time --6 months jail and £2500 fine .

Because I can think of no case of Rape which has gone to court -- where the only independent witness ( female ) -- stated, before the case going to court, that what she witnessed was in her opinion --consensual and the statements made by claimant - to her friends -- to the doctor and to the police are seriously flawed by inconsistency that the only opinion that could be formed is that her claim to have been raped was false.

If anyone knows of a precedent please inform me.

It might have been avoided had the media not rushed to make her claim public in this instant there were to many celebrities -- ( small c ) her father was too well known and respected, within legal circles, for her identity to remain unknown for long, once the claim entered the public realm.
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Bobbievee
Warrior

Post by Bobbievee »

Rumn
Not sure all your potential identifying links 're the complainant's family are accurate, but just in case they are........ I would advise avoiding them.

're LI, I believe they are mistaken in not bringing PJ to the Munster game. Perhaps Munster/IRFU asked them not to?
Whether it is 10 or 100 protesters, they need to be faced down
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

1/While the identity of the claimant was unknown to me I was reliably inform of her fathers profession ( by non denial confirmation ) -- her father's name was never given to me .

2-- I had also heard " spit roast" was rumoured ( the informant not that reliable and sure of his facts )

3-- and that there was a female witness who claimed what she saw was consensual. ( the informant in this instance was sure of his facts )

All prior to the the case going to court.

The court case was always going to be a mud slinging affair -- I didn't realise before the case there was so much mud available all fodder to social media.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

PJ on the bench tomorrow v Gloucester. :thumright:
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

Good result for LI and for Paddy. >clapping
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Round five a Bachelorette says her favorite chat up line is

" let me ruin your life "
Dharper
Steward

Post by Dharper »

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-z13MmDpoC/?hl=en

PJ kindly presented an award at our virtual rugby club awards night.

“I’ve not had a welcome like this for a while” 😂😂😂

Really good gesture-good to see him on top form.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

👍👍👍

Brought a smile to my face
Jetstream
Squire

Post by Jetstream »

Irish Independent has turned into some rag of a newspaper. No better than The Sun.
It is doing a where are they now article on the 4 lads. Gutter newspaper.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Did they mention The chat up line
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Jetstream wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:39 pm Irish Independent has turned into some rag of a newspaper. No better than The Sun.
It is doing a where are they now article on the 4 lads. Gutter newspaper.
Trawling the depths.

In any case, we all know where the 2 main protaganists are. Do the Independent's readers even remember the other 2, much less care about their whereabouts? :roll:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Rte doing a poll on ulsters best 15 in the professional era. Jackson gets a fleeting mention as the closest to humph. Paddy got my vote btw.