Contract Situation

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Re: Contract Situation

Post by Bart S »

Dave wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:20 am
Bobbievee wrote:
Dave wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:39 pm
Bobbievee wrote:been quite surprised lately to notice how many of the esteemed commentators on the forum dont actually attend Kingspan.........for one reason or another........
Should we have separate forums/fora?
The non attendees have their own WhatsApp group. It's me, rum, Clive, Baggy and swiss Tony. There is a lot of spit. It's wild stuff, honestly. Hopefully the cost of living crisis continues so we keep this up.
Confirmed my suspicions
And the most insightful comments come from the folks who don't actually attend the matches??!!
:stir:
Average age?
Sorry Dave - but at that age you are only fit for a 1 year contract extension from UR. Back up outhalf should be easy enough though
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Feck sake Dave, Ron'n's apoplectic at you spilling the beans, Clive is in mourning for his privacy, and Swiss T is talking about one of those special contracts his guys sometimes take out.

Me, no fecks to give, what's a secret if you can't share it. Any Belfast Sluts on the go at present, I miss all that, so does SLogan the sneaky old hypocrite >threaten
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Bart S wrote:
Dave wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:20 am
Bobbievee wrote:
Dave wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:39 pm
Bobbievee wrote:been quite surprised lately to notice how many of the esteemed commentators on the forum dont actually attend Kingspan.........for one reason or another........
Should we have separate forums/fora?
The non attendees have their own WhatsApp group. It's me, rum, Clive, Baggy and swiss Tony. There is a lot of spit. It's wild stuff, honestly. Hopefully the cost of living crisis continues so we keep this up.
Confirmed my suspicions
And the most insightful comments come from the folks who don't actually attend the matches??!!
:stir:
Average age?
Sorry Dave - but at that age you are only fit for a 1 year contract extension from UR. Back up outhalf should be easy enough though
I'll take it. Rum apparently has another contract in mind.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Feck sake Dave, Ron'n's apoplectic at you spilling the beans, Clive is in mourning for his privacy, and Swiss T is talking about one of those special contracts his guys sometimes take out.

Me, no fecks to give, what's a secret if you can't share it. Any Belfast Sluts on the go at present, I miss all that, so does SLogan the sneaky old hypocrite >threaten
Good luck moderating that rabble but maybe Fermain will be impressed and offer you contract on here.
So It Is
Initiate

Post by So It Is »

LI unable to pay April salaries on time, and seem to be up sh!t creek financially, according to The Times. . . . .
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

So It Is wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 11:42 am LI unable to pay April salaries on time, and seem to be up sh!t creek financially, according to The Times. . . . .
Chris Foy
@FoyChris
·
4m
Latest on London Irish. Players called to a meeting at 8.30 this morning where they were told by club CEO + Howard Thomas of Redstrike Group (prospective buyers) that money had been transferred for wages, which would be paid later today.
MightyRearranger
Warrior

Post by MightyRearranger »

They've only one IQ player of any note, wonder if he'd improve our squad :stir:

Would also leave Less Kiss and Declan Kidney looking for jobs, they seem to have been doing a pretty good job there with the resources they've had. Would be sad to see them go.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

They announced a new signing the other day!

CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Dave wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 12:25 pm They announced a new signing the other day!
Exterminate all rational thought
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Dave wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 12:25 pm They announced a new signing the other day!
Is he an IQ Tighthead?
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

MightyRearranger wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 12:09 pm They've only one IQ player of any note, wonder if he'd improve our squad :stir:

Would also leave Less Kiss and Declan Kidney looking for jobs, they seem to have been doing a pretty good job there with the resources they've had. Would be sad to see them go.
I'd take one of those 3 but no chance..... The other two, meh ...
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Neill_M wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 12:05 pm
So It Is wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 11:42 am LI unable to pay April salaries on time, and seem to be up sh!t creek financially, according to The Times. . . . .
Chris Foy
@FoyChris
·
4m
Latest on London Irish. Players called to a meeting at 8.30 this morning where they were told by club CEO + Howard Thomas of Redstrike Group (prospective buyers) that money had been transferred for wages, which would be paid later today.
Very sad... Maybe Noraid can bale them out with a $1500 a plate fundraiser, they've done it before somewhere.... :terror:

Seriously, PRL is fecked and it's sad to see. PJ'll go back to France and name his price. Or maybe NZ?
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

CIMANFOREVER wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 2:24 pm
Chris Foy
@FoyChris
·
4m
Very sad... Maybe Noraid can bale them out with a $1500 a plate fundraiser, they've done it before somewhere.... :terror:

Seriously, PRL is fecked and it's sad to see. PJ'll go back to France and name his price. Or maybe NZ?
No money in New Zealand, France/Japan if he wants a decent wage.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

From what I have read it's the delay in the takeover that has caused the issue but the long-term future being safe with said takeover?
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Neill_M wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 2:51 pm
CIMANFOREVER wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 2:24 pm
Chris Foy
@FoyChris
·
4m

No money in New Zealand, France/Japan if he wants a decent wage.
Paddy turning Japanese- is that not wot got him into bother before? .... :duck: