Dan’s Not the Man.

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Jetstream
Steward

Re: Dan’s Not the Man.

Post by Jetstream »

Out Dan and take Cunningham, Petrie and the rest of your puppets with you
Jetstream
Steward

Post by Jetstream »

Love this comments from Munster forum

"I always found mcfarland a bit of a spoofer. theres a bit of david brent about him"

So true
Columbo
Steward

Post by Columbo »

Jetstream wrote:Love this comments from Munster forum

"I always found mcfarland a bit of a spoofer. theres a bit of david brent about him"

So true
Funny enough I used to really like him, and liked listening to him, I always thought he sounded really grounded and talked sense, but since the implosion last season never a truer word spoken. I mean ok we’ve had a couple of decent results in the last block of games but for him to be out there spouting off about how Ulster should be one of the best club teams in the world ffs Image
..one more thing
John_e_boy
Squire

Post by John_e_boy »

Dan is yet another decent coach who lacks the extra 5% needed to take good players and top-level facilities and shape them into a great team.
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Wab and spoofer in summary
Exterminate all rational thought
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

From the reliable noise coming out of the camp it's more than just a coaching issue. There are reports of a quite toxic environment. Fingers pointed at Dan. If we removed the toxicity and just had the general incompetence, it would at least improve things for the players. At least a switched and focused team would not have conceded so many soft scores. If we don't have the cash for a sacking the irfu must stump up the dough.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Dave wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:09 pm From the reliable noise coming out of the camp it's more than just a coaching issue. There are reports of a quite toxic environment. Fingers pointed at Dan. If we removed the toxicity and just had the general incompetence, it would at least improve things for the players. At least a switched and focused team would not have conceded so many soft scores. If we don't have the cash for a sacking the irfu must stump up the dough.
As long as Bloo Magoo's and Turnips keep winning they don't give a F#ck about Ulster or our history. They'd quite literally be happy with 3 provinces imo, Connacht included.But we are the authors of our own downfall. The whole UR edifice should be ripped apart from top to bottom, from CEO, Coaching, marketing etc .. all inept. A disgrace to our history. What's hurts is Leinster and Turnips laughing at us and calling us a soft disgrace- hurts because it's true.

I wonder will the shills at BBC, BT etc have the guts to call out this farce at last?
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Dave wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:09 pm From the reliable noise coming out of the camp it's more than just a coaching issue. There are reports of a quite toxic environment. Fingers pointed at Dan. If we removed the toxicity and just had the general incompetence, it would at least improve things for the players. At least a switched and focused team would not have conceded so many soft scores. If we don't have the cash for a sacking the irfu must stump up the dough.
I think it's patently obvious Dave- this is broken badly from within.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

What's the potential loss of cash between now and end of season in lost gate revenue if he stays?
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
TheBoat
Novice

Post by TheBoat »

Do the usual clientele care? As long as there is a chippy van and they can get a photo taken for socials.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

TheBoat wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:49 pm Do the usual clientele care? As long as there is a chippy van and they can get a photo taken for socials.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Word. Posing tik tokers voguing and gurning on their phones with no clue
Last edited by CIMANFOREVER on Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

So It Is
Initiate

Post by So It Is »

CIMANFOREVER wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:17 pm
I think it's patently obvious Dave- this is broken badly from within.
The likes of McCloskey and Hume come across as having poor, mouthy attitudes on the pitch. I don't mind that when they are playing well, as it brings a certain edge, but you can imagine it becoming toxic when the team is losing.

Hendy doesn't strike me as a ride or die type leader, great player and all that he is.

Who there on the pitch is angry enough at the current situation, to take the team by the scruff of the neck, channel their anger and frustration positively to go out and hit the opposition hard and gee up their team mates, and turn this around?

Erm.

Matty?
Horse15
Novice

Post by Horse15 »

Completely outclassed at every level. Timoney, the Leinster man, the only bright spot. Apparently we have talent coming through… the whole system is wrecked. We have had the policy of trying to turn athletes into rugby players, that horse is flogged to death. This all starts at schools/youth level.
Experimental
Novice

Post by Experimental »

I promise you lads, us and Munster are not laughing at UR, we are as in disbelief as you are at how its so shockingly bad it is with a very good bunch of players. As my second favourite team in the country it honestly pains me to watch. I agree Dan talks the talk, but something is very wrong, you should be getting to latter stages at least, every time with that squad. Connacht even tho an inferior team, seem to have far more fight. I know you dont want my pity, but looking from the outside in, you deserve better, much better, from both the players and the management. Keep the faith, you got some good young players coming thru.