Clermont v Ulster, Saturday April 13 12:30pm (UK Time) TNT Sports - Actual Channel TBC

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Re: Clermont v Ulster, Saturday April 13 12:30pm (UK Time) TNT Sports - Actual Channel TBC

Post by rumncoke »

The first half Ulster didn’t look that outclassed but losing Moore early did nothing for the backs and in MHO McIlroy is not an option on the wing Lowry should have stayed on the wing where his pace over 10 metres might have open up the Clermont backline McIlroy should have gone to full back.

The subbing of both Henderson and Herring removed the best pack leaders available and this was evident in the forwards performance in the second half .
McCann lacks the years and experience to lead at the moment and the same goes for Sheridan and oC hasn’t the puff to do it any more

What I would like to see is the development of a few leaders —Leinster have leaders virtually in every position in the forwards except for Mongo McC who is Irish equivalent of Lawes all heart and effort but the brain detaches in combat .
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Bobbievee
Warrior

Re: Clermont v Ulster, Saturday April 13 12:30pm (UK Time) TNT Sports - Actual Channel TBC

Post by Bobbievee »

See my post at 10.49 am today,
Lacking " years and experience " is a cop out. Get the young uns in there.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Bart S wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:44 pm I'm sure I saw an article last week where Dave McCann reckoned the sky was the limit for this team.
Nah, he was on about the Hond.

He said the braii is the limit.