Ulster v Cardiff Friday April 19, 7:35pm - BBC2 NI / BBC2 Wales / TG4 / Premier Sports (UK) 2 / Premier Sports (Ireland)

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Ulster v Cardiff Friday April 19, 7:35pm - BBC2 NI / BBC2 Wales / TG4 / Premier Sports (UK) 2 / Premier Sports (Ireland)

Post by Neill_M »

Ulster v Cardiff Rugby
Kingspan Stadium, Belfast – KO 19.35 IRE & UK / 20.35 ITA & SA
Referee: Mike Adamson (SRU, 79th league game)
AR 1: Andrew Cole (IRFU) AR 2: Sam Holt (IRFU)
TMO: Andrew McMenemy (SRU)
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Re: Ulster v Cardiff Friday April 19, 7:35pm - BBC2 NI / BBC2 Wales / TG4 / Premier Sports (UK) 2 / Premier Sports (Irel

Post by justinr73 »

Great to see Mighty Mike back at Ravenhill.
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Re: Ulster v Cardiff Friday April 19, 7:35pm - BBC2 NI / BBC2 Wales / TG4 / Premier Sports (UK) 2 / Premier Sports (Irel

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

These games now fill me with foreboding, especially with a Wab like Adamson reffing.
I trust Stu will front up after his offence at Ferris's temerity for implying we were keek.

In other news, Leinster earn the right to invest...
Exterminate all rational thought
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

The Ulster Rugby Medical Performance team has issued a squad update ahead of this Friday’s BKT United Rugby Championship Round 14 fixture against Cardiff Rugby at Kingspan Stadium.

Ulster suffered a number of injuries in last Saturday's EPCR Challenge Cup Quarter-Final defeat away to Clermont.

Iain Henderson (toe), Rob Herring (hamstring), Steven Kitshoff (knee), Nick Timoney (toe) and Stewart Moore (hamstring) all sustained injuries in the match and as a result are unavailable for selection this week.

Squad updates in association with The Ulster Independent Clinic.
Bewlay Bros
Novice

Post by Bewlay Bros »

Cardiff only lost by 5 away at Munster and 4 points away to Glasgow and will have Faletau back for the match. Still, if Ulster lose the wheels have well and truly come off. 10 point favorites with the bookies
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

That's a costly injury toll for one match. Hendy and Kit had good games. Moore started brightly. Herring's performance looked better and better the more that Stewart played. Timoney also, FFS.

Even for Ulster that is shocking.

I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
So It Is
Initiate

Post by So It Is »

Feck.

What shouldve been a comfortable 5 pointer has suddenly become a tight game, based on that injury list.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Not really surprising as they all limped off in Clermont at various stages but it looks pretty stark in black and white.

The Benetton game could come too soon for most or all of them as well.

With the likes of Billy, Reffell and Treadwell potentially/probably still injured, one wonders how the rotation that Murphy spoke about is going to manifest itself.
ljsulster
Novice

Post by ljsulster »

My team:
Warwick
Stewart
Wilson
Sheridan
Izzy
Matty
Mccann
Mcnabney

Cooney
Doak
Stockdale
Postlethwaite
Hume
Baloucoune
Mcilroy

Mccormick
O’Sullivan
Otoole
AOC
Marcus
Shanners
Flannery
Lowry
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

This is possibly the first time anyone on here has picked Matty in their starting lineup.

I’m going to double down on it and make him my captain.

It’s unfortunate that Murphy has got to his first must-win game having flogged Doak and Cooney and seen our best four forwards crippled on a fool’s errand in Clermont.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

justinr73 wrote:This is possibly the first time anyone on here has picked Matty in their starting lineup.

I’m going to double down on it and make him my captain.

It’s unfortunate that Murphy has got to his first must-win game having flogged Doak and Cooney and seen our best four forwards crippled on a fool’s errand in Clermont.
He's the turnover king.

(Apple).
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

I will not be surprised if we lose this game. Our confidence is shot to pieces, we are missing our main pack leaders and Cardiff are playing well. Undoubtedly they will come sensing blood.
Time for the young guys to stand up, I have no doubt the effort will be there but fear they will be hamstrung by a lack of coherent playing style and a ten learning the ropes. Give Hume the captaincy and let him walk the walk.
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

FFS stop whingeing / peeing yourselves.

Comfortable ulster win.

Nothing to see here.

Move on
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Bart S wrote:FFS stop whingeing / peeing yourselves.

Comfortable ulster win.

Nothing to see here.

Move on
Nathan said not to estimate them. If anything underestimate them.

Comfortable defeat incoming.

Widespread incontinence.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

The injury list and limited resources will help to indentify the shopping list .
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist