Season Ticket Renewal

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Season Ticket - Did ye renew or no ?

RENEWED - I'd renew every season even if we never won a game
68%
RENEWED - But I promised myself, I won't next year if things don't improve
4%
No - I'll be watching at home with Petrie and McFarseland
8%
No - I'll pick and choose which games I want to go to next season, sell outs won't be happening
20%

Total votes: 25

UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Season Ticket Renewal

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Interested to hear what others have done, given the one month extension and nothing no more certain now than they were then.

I'll renew, never questioned it, going to Ulster games is just something I do and always will.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Re: Season Ticket Renewal

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

No- I'll pick and choose. I haven't renewed since PJ/ SO were sacked. It's not even about the results, more about the serial mismanagement of this province from top to bottom. Why should I condone the damage done by the professional "governance" or lack of it which has turned us into a laughing stock?
I'll continue to attend as many away games as home....
Exterminate all rational thought
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

I have decided not to renew - just like I did last year.

And like last year I suspect I might change my mind at the last moment.

Reasons are as much personal, probably more so, than the rubbish we've been get served up with too often of late, but if it were purely a rugby decision I'd definitely be renewing.

Unfortunately I haven't been up to away trips for a number of years now, and they were the highlights of many seasons.

I've made too many friendships at ravenspan and on away trips to give up on those now, although sadly some of those have come to a natural end through the death of those who became very good friends. :(

Once an Ulster fan, always an Ulster fan. :red: :fleg:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Renewed. I'm holding on until I get a senior citizens discount.

Been to 8 home games this season- all wins. Youse can crowd fund me to attend on Saturday!
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Aird
Squire

Post by Aird »

I had to check that I had got my concession price when I saw the amount I was-being asked to pay but bit the bullet and signed up.
TinPig
Squire

Post by TinPig »

6 people in our group all renewed, change has been implemented. Good or bad, time will tell but a change has happened.
I’m feeling Perky this morning. :pig:
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

Renewed and will probably do so for a while yet. It's about more than results, more even than performances. It's entering another world for a wee while, enjoying the ups and downs with friends and gradually coming back into the everyday world. Then you talk about what happened in that other world with your physical mates, and your online mates at UAFC.

Actually as Tin suggests, I'm quite looking forward to next year; at least there seems to be a change of direction that just might be the start of an upward trajectory.
ThreeCheers
Novice

Post by ThreeCheers »

We renewed to support team, players and staff do their best to represent Ulster Rugby. Season ticket is not cost saving as always games I will miss but gets us out whatever the weather. Friday night get together for a steak dinner and trip to Ravenhill has become a tradition. My recollection of last 25 years is Ulster always in a crisis of some sort or other with players or dissatisfaction with staff. I think too many unrealistic expectations. My memory is getting past French teams to make final in 99 was a surprise rather than expectation, helped by no English teams. We always win a few big games but never string performances back to back.
Blow in
Novice

Post by Blow in »

Never had one never will.

Go to the odd game, but spend my time watching the AIL, for me a far more enjoyable day out.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

big mervyn wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 1:55 pm Renewed. I'm holding on until I get a senior citizens discount.
As I half-expected, I relented and tried to renew this morning.

Tried to change to avail of the senior citizen's discount and had to upload proof age, now am waiting for them to update my invoice. It better be done by lunchtime, cos I'm out all afternoon and if they don't do it soon, I won't be renewing, as I said a few posts up. :roll:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right