Ulster v Munster Friday June 3 7:35pm KO Premier Sports 2 / TG4 / URC TV / Supersport

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ulster v Munster Friday June 3 7:35pm KO Premier Sports 2 / TG4 / URC TV / Supersport

Post by fermain »

Sometimes.... 1F talks tom kite >crazy1
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Re: Ulster v Munster Friday June 3 7:35pm KO Premier Sports 2 / TG4 / URC TV / Supersport

Post by StandUp »

Sometimes?
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

What chance Glesgie do a number on the Mexicans?
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

StandUp wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:02 pm What chance Glesgie do a number on the Mexicans?
Go to bed! You're drunk! >burp
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Thelaw
Steward

Post by Thelaw »

I'm sitting on beach in Florida, but I'd rather have been getting rained on at Ravenhill to watch the turnips lose. SUFTUM
Dura lex sed lex
Thelaw
Steward

Post by Thelaw »

:fleg: I'm sitting on beach in Florida, but I'd rather have been getting rained on at Ravenhill to watch the turnips lose. SUFTUM
Dura lex sed lex
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

UlsterNo9 wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:21 pm
StandUp wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:02 pm What chance Glesgie do a number on the Mexicans?
Go to bed! You're drunk! >burp
Yeah you might be right :lol:
austintranslation
Novice

Post by austintranslation »

What a feeling. Not only are we in a semi final, but we've also ended Munster's season with a thumping

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

Not much time to recover and prepare if we’re heading south. Not too many beers tonight boys!
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Thelaw wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:26 pm :fleg: I'm sitting on beach in Florida, but I'd rather have been getting rained on at Ravenhill to watch the turnips lose. SUFTUM
No Rain in Belfast the day - perfect dry weather. No reason for all the Munster knock-ons. :lol:

It was shorts and teeshirt weather at Ravers tonight
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Post by StandUp »

Thelaw wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:26 pm :fleg: I'm sitting on beach in Florida, but I'd rather have been getting rained on at Ravenhill to watch the turnips lose. SUFTUM
Please don’t be posting pics of you in your mankini.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

fermain wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:51 pm Plays getting a bit scrappy. so many errors on both sides, needs settling down
Both sides?

Fields of Athenry has officially been replaced by "He knocked it on, he knocked it on" as Munster's newest anthem.

They'll be hearing it all the way back on the coach, and it will haunt their dreams for weeks to come.

Even when they came out to acknowledge the crowd at the end, they were greeted with a rendition of "YOU knocked it on, YOU knocked it on".

At one stage the crowd were counting the passes that were held - 1, 2, 3 ..... He knocked it one .... :lol:

They got to 10 once.
I'm not arguing -
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

fermain wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:09 pm Earls scores, Carberry misses again.

Ulster 36 17 Turnips
The post knocked it on. :lol:
I'm not arguing -
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

I reckon money changed hands before the match! Munster couldn't catch a cold all night, were running like headless chickens in all directions in the second half and gave away far too many penalties. We were good but not great. Improvement needed at the breakdown. A few turnovers lost and a couple that Munster should have had but for their own folly. Having said that, Hendy's steal in the last minute was class.

I might have gone for Cooney for MOTM but won't argue with Hume getting it.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
fermain wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:51 pm Plays getting a bit scrappy. so many errors on both sides, needs settling down
Both sides?

Fields of Athenry has officially been replaced by "He knocked it on, he knocked it on" as Munster's newest anthem.

They'll be hearing it all the way back on the coach, and it will haunt their dreams for weeks to come.

Even when they came out to acknowledge the crowd at the end, they were greeted with a rendition of "YOU knocked it on, YOU knocked it on".

At one stage the crowd were counting the passes that were held - 1, 2, 3 ..... He knocked it one .... Image

They got to 10 once.
On Munsterfans they thought it was a wind up to Leinster losing to La Rochelle! A real horrible bunch we are apparently.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?