Sarries Watch

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

LegsLikeSausages
Warrior Chief

Re: Sarries Watch

Post by LegsLikeSausages »

Personally I think Shieldsy made all the difference today. Northampton couldn't have won that if he hadn't marshalled the kit bags on and off the team bus with such Northern Irish panache.
SUFTUM. :red:
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

LegsLikeSausages wrote:Personally I think Shieldsy made all the difference today. Northampton couldn't have won that if he hadn't marshalled the kit bags on and off the team bus with such Northern Irish panache.

Saints Ulsterman > Sorries Ulsterman
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Russ wrote:
LegsLikeSausages wrote:Personally I think Shieldsy made all the difference today. Northampton couldn't have won that if he hadn't marshalled the kit bags on and off the team bus with such Northern Irish panache.

Saints Ulsterman > Sorries Ulsterman
Thought McCall's pre-match pyschology was a bit off. The final doesn't matter because we've won x games Ballix! as we well know.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Loki
Warrior Assassin

Post by Loki »

watched the game back today which I don't normally do and what an outstanding match. I find Sarries detestable but they have to be credited for the part they played in a fantastic final. Schalk Brits is a cracking player.

Also, what a turnaround Courtney Lawes has made over the past few years. Always thought him a thuggish glipe but he's definitely got his head screwed on these days.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Haven't seen a minute of it & intend to keep it that way, retaining a warm glow of satisfaction that "TeamMumboJumbo" with their arsewipe CEO spouting ballix about outcomes, Mark spouting shyte about having won the league, Cheapshot Farrell ballixing himself, their arsewipe CEO spouting ballix about TMO protocols whilst clearly pointing out that his begrudgery was actually not begrudgery, it only sounded like it - wait til I tell ye something Ted, if it quacks like a duck it's either a duck or the planet's most disgusting South African trying to blow smoke up one's hole.

And as for that Wolf pack shyte, honest to god the ballixs are fond of themselves.

A glorious outcome, may all their seasons end ignominiously, as Big Ron Racist would say, from yet on in.

The most horrible club in the world & that includes Toulon :shock: :shock: :shock:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Highlights on ITV4 now folks.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Wee Woman wrote:Highlights on ITV4 now folks.
Of?

Anscombe Out
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

The AP final, what else :scratch: I'm a few days behind.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Wee Woman wrote:The AP final, what else :scratch: I'm a few days behind.
Really WeeWimmsie? If you are Doctor Who, FFS don't change the "outcome" of that final.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Sorries fans blaming .... BT SPORT ... for their loss on Saturday

You honestly couldn't write this for comedic value

http://www.rugbynetwork.net/boards/read ... 7,14778066
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

There would be similar or worse guff on here if it had been us.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Snipe Watson wrote:There would be similar or worse guff on here if it had been us.
Good point Snipe. I blame BT Sport for Ulster's failure to win the Lansdowne Road Premiership!
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

I blame BT sport for the poor performance of Ulster in April

Anscombe Out
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

[attachment=-1]Screenshot_2014-06-09-09-14-46.png[/attachment]

Anscombe Out
Attachments
uploadfromtaptalk1402301757070.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1402301757070.jpg (70.87 KiB) Viewed 2120 times
mikerob
Lord Chancellor

Post by mikerob »

Saracens march towards world domination continues. This time it is former Ulster player Justin Fitzpatrick selling out... >EW
Seattle Saracens join Global Network
Seattle OPSB rugby club has become the eighth club to join the Saracens Global Network, and will be known as Seattle Saracens.
The addition of one of the strongest rugby clubs in the United States strengthens a network that already includes Moscow Saracens, São Paulo Saracens, Abu Dhabi Saracens, KL Saracens, Impala Saracens Nairobi, Timisoara Saracens and Toa Saracens.
Nigel Wray, chairman, said: “Developing rugby union in the USA has not been easy because of the sheer size of the country and also because of the huge popularity of the main professional sports, yet there remains huge potential.
“We have spent many months seeking a partner, from coast to coast, and are delighted to have agreed terms to form Seattle Saracens. The club has a dynamic, committed Board and leadership group which embraces men’s rugby, regularly producing US Eagles players, women’s rugby and Sevens. We will work hard to support Seattle Saracens in particular, and US Rugby in general.”
Justin Fitzpatrick, Seattle Saracens head coach, said: “The partnership with Saracens is a huge boost to our efforts to grow the game here in America and provides a new set of opportunities to enhance our proud tradition of rugby in Seattle. From athletes to coaches, our club will undoubtedly benefit from the connection to a world-class organisation and we believe many of our players have the potential to make an impact on the Saracens Global Network.”
Saracens rugby club supports partner clubs within the global network through the provision of kit, coaching support, manuals and community programmes, and offers one young player from each club an opportunity to win a place in the Saracens Academy, a pathway into the professional game.
Kevin Flynn, Seattle Saracens president, said: “From top to bottom, everyone in our club is honoured to work with Saracens to improve the level of play across our teams and continue to build a pathway to produce elite level players who can represent club and country at the highest level. Working alongside one of the most successful clubs in world rugby will expand our ability to market the game to new fans and learn how to build and run a world-class club to help Seattle lead the expansion of rugby in North America.”
http://www.saracens.com/seattle-saracen ... l-network/