Thon Jezza Corbyn has some brass neck on 'im so he has!!

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Thon Jezza Corbyn has some brass neck on 'im so he has!!

Post by Dave »

Students are joining online for a pound a month. Not registered to vote and too lazy.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Dave wrote:Students are joining online for a pound a month. Not registered to vote and too lazy.
Is it not a pound per year?

Interestingly, type the word "join" into Google and "Join the Labour Party" comes up as the top suggestion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Dave wrote:Students are joining online for a pound a month. Not registered to vote and too lazy.

Interestingly, type the word "join" into Google and "Join the Labour Party" comes up as the top suggestion.
Makes a mockery if it is
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Eagle looks ready for attempt to displace albatross around the neck of the Labour party.

I'll get me coat.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote:

You must have a politically interested version of google. :shock: My first 2 options are SKY & The National Trust with Labour a lowly fourth. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh aye, the under 26s pay £1 per month, veterans £3.92 a month - bargain, then again I assume a Norn Iron postcode will still have you disbarred?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Russ wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:Dianne Abbott is an absolute idiot.
What's she done now?
Just more of the same deluded Jezza is the democratically elected leader blah, blah, blah........

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: What? He's ot democratically elected?

Talk me through it Snipe. This should be good, I thought it as a landslide ............. compared to say, the referendum.

My old friend The Beast of Bolsover said today that the PLP need to understand they are not the party. It appears all over bar the shouting, Jezza will not be challenged never mind beaten.
Again like the referendum and the general election it depends how one defines democracy
I missed this little gem, talk me through it please.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:

You must have a politically interested version of google. :shock: My first 2 options are SKY & The National Trust with Labour a lowly fourth. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh aye, the under 26s pay £1 per month, veterans £3.92 a month - bargain, then again I assume a Norn Iron postcode will still have you disbarred?
We were discussing students who are £1 per year.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
big mervyn wrote:If Jeremy gets any worse the whole country will end up in the Labour Party (apart from us, of course :banghead: )
Speak for yourself!

Best £3 I Never spent >EW >EW

JEZZA, JEZZA, JEZZA!!!!
Sorted.
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

I hope he wins again with an even greater mandate!
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Setanta wrote:I hope he wins again with an even greater mandate!
Me too

Lib Dems will clean house
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:

Well bully for you :roll: I simply gave you additional information,no need whatsoever to turn waspish because someone adds to the sum of your knowledge you know. :D
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I don't think there is the slightest chance anything else will happen.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:
Me too

Lib Dems will clean house
Well, when you say "house", perhaps a substantial phone box. :duh:

I doubt the liar Clegg has been forgotten just yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtMDvwJSEC4
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:

Well bully for you :roll: I simply gave you additional information,no need whatsoever to turn waspish because someone adds to the sum of your knowledge you know. :D
:lol: :lol: get away up the yard, ye monumental galoot. Waspish your oul hoop.........
I was able to read the https://join.labour.org.uk/ page too. I'm just trying to keep you right. I was concerned the wheel on your mouse may have malfunctioned......
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Poor old Angela gets her thunder stolen by a Tory. :lol: :lol: :lol: