Ticket Info for Quarter Final

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

silliwilli
Novice

Re: Ticket Info for Quarter Final

Post by silliwilli »

I didn't suggest UR set the kick off time. Good to see BuckRogers out himself as a complete moron. Congratulations my man.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Im a moron too. But for other reasons. Maybe we can all be morons together

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
silliwilli
Novice

Post by silliwilli »

Maybe the team can play in Maroon as a tribute.
BuckRogers
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by BuckRogers »

silliwilli wrote:I didn't suggest UR set the kick off time. Good to see BuckRogers out himself as a complete moron. Congratulations my man.
Evidently that is exactly what I did, many thanks.

Given you declared he was "cutting his nose off to spite his face" it would suggest that,inspite of your frightful PM, you also think he's being a bit of a chube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
silliwilli
Novice

Post by silliwilli »

BuckRogers wrote:
silliwilli wrote:I didn't suggest UR set the kick off time. Good to see BuckRogers out himself as a complete moron. Congratulations my man.

Given you declared he was "cutting his nose off to spite his face" it would suggest that,inspite of your frightful PM, you also think he's being a bit of a chube.

Yes but he's MY chube.
BuckRogers
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by BuckRogers »

silliwilli wrote:
BuckRogers wrote:

Yes but he's MY chube.
Glad we've cleared that up, the man is being a chube. I hope he sees the wood for the trees and either gets a ticket from a chum such as yourself or just buys the season ticket he was intending to buy anyway before UR, correctly, bundled it into an offer.

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

HammerTime wrote:I used to get annoyed about being tortured/bribed about buying a season ticket. At the end of the day, it is for the greater good.
I can understand that but I would simply say to those, especially those outside of Belfast that you will never regret your purchase assuming you make the vast majority of games.

The biggest reason for me is that it's such a bloody drag constantly having to chase tickets match by match, furthermore given
ticketbastard.png
ticketbastard.png (41.07 KiB) Viewed 947 times
are on the job it must cost a fortune match by match.

Obviously the other main reason to be an STholder is the position of favour in relation to the big games for tickets.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

tighthead wrote:
silliwilli wrote:

A chube he is not. He's a loyal Ulster fan that due to the ridiculous decision to KO at 7.05pm on Friday can't make it to all of the home games..
The decision to kick off at 7.05pm is not from Ulster rugby but the BBC who want the schedule cleared by 9pm.
It's the same with the HC cup. Sky decide what games are played when.
Clearly Silli's chube mate feels that he should be contacted by Fit C to decide what times are good for the chube & forget the broadcasters who make a significant contribution to spreading the word & upping interest in the game in general & Ulster in particular in addition to their monetary contribution.

As Buck says, there are no shortage of halfwits in Norn Iron.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
silliwilli
Novice

Post by silliwilli »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
tighthead wrote:
silliwilli wrote:

A chube he is not. He's a loyal Ulster fan that due to the ridiculous decision to KO at 7.05pm on Friday can't make it to all of the home games..
The decision to kick off at 7.05pm is not from Ulster rugby but the BBC who want the schedule cleared by 9pm.
It's the same with the HC cup. Sky decide what games are played when.
Clearly Silli's chube mate feels that he should be contacted by Fit C to decide what times are good for the chube & forget the broadcasters who make a significant contribution to spreading the word & upping interest in the game in general & Ulster in particular in addition to their monetary contribution.

As Buck says, there are no shortage of halfwits in Norn Iron.
Do pipe out Baggy you insufferable hallion. 7.05 kickoffs are a pain in the hoop if you don't live in the greater Belfast area. Do remember the side represents the whole of Ulster and the time of kick off makes it impossible for a large number of people in the province to attend.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

I'm fortunate enough to be able to leave home shortly after 5:00 to guarantee I make it in time to get to my preferred spot on the terrace. For west of the Bann supporters who work until 5:00 or 5:30 It's tight getting to Ravenhill for 7:05, but it is possible especially if you don't want to stand in a premium spot with 2BC.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Silliwilli you colleague is a chube because you said he was going to buy a season ticket but because he is now being pushed in that direction he won't buy one, wtf is he out of primary school yet as that is childish to the extreme.
When he was going to buy one he evidently was not worried by kick off time or anything else so why even mention it now ? If he was a friend of mine and told me that I wouldn't even try to get him a ticket.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Killester travel advertised ticket packages for the quarter final in an email I for today.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Principles!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

The new ticketing system and the popularity of Ulster makes it a no brainer IMO.

My daughter misses a few games because of shift work but could have easily sold all the spare tkts several times over either here or on ticketscalper if her mates hadn't taken them.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
chelt4
Novice

Post by chelt4 »

HammerTime wrote:
silliwilli wrote:Personally think it's a bit of a kick in the hole to those of us who have had season tickets for years and travelled all over the UK to games...1 ticket per season ticket is exceptionally miserly.
Then again if each season ticket holder got 2 no doubt half of them would be bringing their wife or dad to their first ever Ulster game vs Saracens. It's fair enough (speaking as a ST holder) to only have 1. Although it is harsh on the dedicated mainland based supporters who travel to most of Ulster mainland based games but obviously are not ST holders. Whatever way they work it they will never win. ST sales should go through the roof for next year.
It is just the price you pay for being an exile supporter, tickets usually have to be purchased thru the English / Welsh / Scottish clubs if you want to get your hands on one, so not holding out any hope for a QF home tickets at all. Much like the 6N, more chance of watching Ireland on the mainland than ever getting a ticket for a home match. In saying that, don't want our players in the 6N this year >seeya