Saracens

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Re: Saracens

Post by Deraless »

Legend. Maybe he's one of them stars in a fez that do the hocus pocus stuff during kicks. Are there any of them boys left? I love themuns. A good ad for Care in the Community.
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Learn something new every day too i.e. a 1-2 point margin of defeat = trouncing. Jeez I'm sure Racing feel rightly 'trounced'.

We've been trouncing teams all season lads
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:
Dave wrote:Where else would you be when your team has just won a quarter final?
Maybe he's bitter Sorries only booked out half the Eurostar for free seats
They don't like handouts though?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:
Russ wrote:
Maybe he's bitter Sorries only booked out half the Eurostar for free seats
They don't like handouts though?
A free trip is not a handout. It's a reward for buying a fez hat from a joke shop once
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Once a Knight wrote:Come on Russ. Fair play.

He's in Paris, his team has had a handout from Nigel, they're in the semi-finals and he's trolling other fans websites. Image
Okay I understand.

Paris is one of those cities where it is much nicer to stay inside
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Being part of the Global network , he/she could be in Georgia, USA , Canada, Malaysia,
Russia or Tongo, they are a global brand, word on the street is that Malone were to be Malone Saracens , but the Vikings kinda fecked that up .
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Kofi Annan wrote:
Being part of the Global network , he/she could be in Georgia, USA , Canada, Malaysia,
Russia or Tongo, they are a global brand, word on the street is that Malone were to be Malone Saracens , but the Vikings kinda fecked that up .
Justin Fitzpatrick is sadly a Sorry
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Rooster wrote:While Sarries aspire to spending money like a French club if they were actually in France they would not meet the financial requirements to stay in the Top14.
A plastic lego kit stadium does not have the capacity to bring in anywhere near enough cash to meet current bills never mind double the salary cap, the mention of the Irish having no salary cap is a total red herring as we have the even tighter restriction of numbers of NIQ players which self limits the spending anyway.
Wonder why Mr Ed upped his sticks and left suddenly? Left or pushed?
The real question is, now that he doesn't have to be afraid of Ed Griffiths heaping opprobrium on Ulster Rugby, will Fit do away with the nonsense of the 7 commandments week in & week out?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Wee Woman wrote:Learn something new every day too i.e. a 1-2 point margin of defeat = trouncing. Jeez I'm sure Racing feel rightly 'trounced'.

We've been trouncing teams all season lads ImageImage
Also learned I'm an arrogant Paddy begorah
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Russ wrote:
Rooster wrote:While Sarries aspire to spending money like a French club if they were actually in France they would not meet the financial requirements to stay in the Top14.
A plastic lego kit stadium does not have the capacity to bring in anywhere near enough cash to meet current bills never mind double the salary cap, the mention of the Irish having no salary cap is a total red herring as we have the even tighter restriction of numbers of NIQ players which self limits the spending anyway.
CEO left as he knew it was in the brad pitt. Didn't want it on his CV

Sorries are a shambles

Interesting to see there was no support for raising the salary cap

They play in a brad pitt stadium, with brad pitt fans, with Gatland players, with a twunt of an owner

Says it all really
That's not the whole story Russ as I suspect you know. Their rugby side of things is good, they have a strong club with a great team ethos. It's just their support base and business model that defy logic.
-

Hmmmmmmmmmm, thing is Snipe, how would they fare, in rugby terms, without a tame bank and a Ragby Onion & PRL that knows Sorries overspend the salary cap but do absolutely nothing to stop them. Plastic club, plastic pitch, no fans worth speaking of.

They have an utterly unsustainable business plan depending on a cabal of balloxi - Wray, Top Ballox - who will eventually run out of the will to sustain losses or will see that the business plan is simply unsustainable & that rugby will never support a poorly supported team with little income coming through the turnstiles & nowhere close to the commercial possibilities they have assumed may be possible if they bully other elements of rugby towards their brave new future.

The fall should be spectacular & I await it with baited breath.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Russ wrote:
CEO left as he knew it was in the brad pitt. Didn't want it on his CV

Sorries are a shambles

Interesting to see there was no support for raising the salary cap

They play in a brad pitt stadium, with brad pitt fans, with Gatland players, with a twunt of an owner

Says it all really
That's not the whole story Russ as I suspect you know. Their rugby side of things is good, they have a strong club with a great team ethos. It's just their support base and business model that defy logic.
-

Hmmmmmmmmmm, thing is Snipe, how would they fare, in rugby terms, without a tame bank and a Ragby Onion & PRL that knows Sorries overspend the salary cap but do absolutely nothing to stop them. Plastic club, plastic pitch, no fans worth speaking of.

They have an utterly unsustainable business plan depending on a cabal of balloxi - Wray, Top Ballox - who will eventually run out of the will to sustain losses or will see that the business plan is simply unsustainable & that rugby will never support a poorly supported team with little income coming through the turnstiles & nowhere close to the commercial possibilities they have assumed may be possible if they bully other elements of rugby towards their brave new future.

The fall should be spectacular & I await it with baited breath.
They wouldn't survive the first board meeting.
Without the compliant circumstances they find themselves in they would implode.
Sarriesfan
Novice

Post by Sarriesfan »

We are a global brand recognised the world over and for those interested I was in my local pub in England watching the game as I rarely miss a game. The moving around hasn't helped us and I would like to get to more homes games but I live 40-50 minutes away so don't always get to games.

Wray is a very intelligent business man, is steering us in the right direction whilst you guys are simply jealous that we have money to spend and you need handouts from south of the border to even get your team on the pitch. Looking at the current squads I am not sure that too many Ulster players would get close to our starting 15 maybe Trimble if he was fit although he cannot cover the back 3 so would not be that useful off the bench. You ran McCall out of town and he was one of your own orangemen.
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Don't feed this d1ckhead folks.

Hopefully the mods can step in, especially where his last disgusting remark is concerned.
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Is it Clive? He would have to travel for 40 mins so watches on tele?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Sarriesfan wrote:We are a global brand recognised the world over and for those interested I was in my local pub in England watching the game as I rarely miss a game. The moving around hasn't helped us and I would like to get to more homes games but I live 40-50 minutes away so don't always get to games.

Wray is a very intelligent business man, is steering us in the right direction whilst you guys are simply jealous that we have money to spend and you need handouts from south of the border to even get your team on the pitch. Looking at the current squads I am not sure that too many Ulster players would get close to our starting 15 maybe Trimble if he was fit although he cannot cover the back 3 so would not be that useful off the bench.
:lol: :lol: :lol: 40 or 50 minutes to travel, for fecks sake that is only round the corner for some of us.
Lehman Brothers, Enron and General Motors were all global brands recognised the world over and look what happened them :roll:

Tell us this, why did Mr Ed leave ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best