SIGN THIS NOW FOR OUR TWO BOYS

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Re: SIGN THIS NOW FOR OUR TWO BOYS

Post by jean valjean »

Rooster wrote:
Gerald the Mole wrote:Why is there a hearing today to get reporting restrictions lifted , obviously Mr Winters and Co feel that there should be information in the public domain that would stop this vile harassment and hate .

Why is the Irish times so intent on pouring oil onto the story , some of the angles they are coming at is a very obvious North bashing , latest one singles us out, not like it happens in the free state , I have not seen the likes of the attacks before.

Why oh why is the society of today so fûcked.
The hearing is being pushed by the press actually.
Probably won't show boys up well as it will be the stuff inadmissible in court, on the other hand the stuff about the girl like her other rather juicy texts won't be published as it might reveal who she is.
Can they possibly publish some and not all of the unreleased stuff? Would be pretty unfair if only the extra lads texts were released and not everything. In saying that the gutter press will likely only run with one side anyway.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

jean valjean wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Gerald the Mole wrote:Why is there a hearing today to get reporting restrictions lifted , obviously Mr Winters and Co feel that there should be information in the public domain that would stop this vile harassment and hate .

Why is the Irish times so intent on pouring oil onto the story , some of the angles they are coming at is a very obvious North bashing , latest one singles us out, not like it happens in the free state , I have not seen the likes of the attacks before.

Probably won't show boys up well as it will be the stuff inadmissible in court, on the other hand the stuff about the girl like her other rather juicy texts won't be published as it might reveal who she is.
Can they possibly publish some and not all of the unreleased stuff? Would be pretty unfair if only the extra lads texts were released and not everything. In saying that the gutter press will likely only run with one side anyway.

They will pick the juicy bits from one side, they can't suddenly change their attitude now, I firmly believe if they published both sides equally then it would show up the girl in very bad light.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

You'd hope the judge would be thinking enough is enough.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Aye Rooster, like what the bouncer saw, her noshing some lad's knob in the unisex bogs in the club that night ......allegedly.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

Or you could just wait and let the review run its course and trust in the outcome of it.
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Aye Rooster, like what the bouncer saw, her noshing some lad's knob in the unisex bogs in the club that night ......allegedly.
How the fudge does that impact anything to do with the case, other than trying to tar her as 'loose'?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

therealspratt wrote:Or you could just wait and let the review run its course and trust in the outcome of it.
Hardly likely, :roll: I don't trust the FIRFU or UR whilst that goat Terry Slogan remains, wouldn;t trust him to sit the right way around on a bog seat.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

Rooster wrote:
jean valjean wrote:
Rooster wrote:

They will pick the juicy bits from one side, they can't suddenly change their attitude now, I firmly believe if they published both sides equally then it would show up the girl in very bad light.
Someone uninvited goes back to another person's residence stalks them around their house and follows them upstairs into their bedroom.
If a woman does it she is unquestioned. If a man does it he's a sexual deviant/predator.
Double standards.

The lines between lack of consent and actual rape are being so blurred now and its some feminists that are confusimg matters.
To me it's pretty simple.
No means no.
No lessons required, no consent training needed but may I suggest that if you do require such 'input' you need a severe look in the mirror.#regretisnotrape.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Liz Fraser wrote:
Rooster wrote:
jean valjean wrote:
Rooster wrote:

Someone uninvited goes back to another person's residence stalks them around their house and follows them upstairs into their bedroom.
If a woman does it she is unquestioned. If a man does it he's a sexual deviant/predator.
Double standards.

The lines between lack of consent and actual rape are being so blurred now and its some feminists that are confusimg matters.
To me it's pretty simple.
No means no.
No lessons required, no consent training needed but may I suggest that if you do require such 'input' you need a severe look in the mirror.#regretisnotrape.
Would love to know from some of these feminist self confessed lesbians if they get consent forms signed before they engage in sexual behaviour or do women never rape women ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

therealspratt wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Aye Rooster, like what the bouncer saw, her noshing some lad's knob in the unisex bogs in the club that night ......allegedly.
How the fudge does that impact anything to do with the case, other than trying to tar her as 'loose'?
Well Sprattie, it's not a big stretch to suggest that it's an indicator that she was not averse to an ould rub of the relic that night. Proves nothing, either way, you are 100% right on that, just a shame the CCTV didn't pick up some of her other behaviour, however, I suspect it might have played very well with the jury had the bouncer not been doing the double and almost certainly might have lessened the hysterics from the manic masses of harridans and saner men & weemin, as indeed might the fact that this was not her first time as an accuser of sexual crime .........allegedly.

It's all allegedly Sprattie for I was never there.

I'm sure you understand, it's a rough equivalence of the man who is acquitted of rape & battery, then you hear that he has a string of sexual offence and a history of violence towards women and wonder - why could we not have heard that in court? I also think it's no harm to paint a picture given that wrongful accusations ruin lives, not to the same level as actual rape but potentially not a damn short of it. Certainly should the "I've no interest if they are innocent or guilty" mob have their way, their very clear intention is to ruin the young gentlemen's lives to the fullest extent their sermonising and shrieking can manage....................... until something else they can take offence at supersedes this bullshite that the police didn't want to prosecute ...............allegedly.

I wonder would the PPS have felt it should have been prosecuted, had the BBC not outed the 2 young gentlemen .....allegedly?

Factually Sprattie, give me a few reasons why the "Ibelieveher" tendency do not appear to believe Dara Florence, she strikes me as a decent individual, FFFS she even turned down a shed load of money from the gutter press .......factually. >EW

I'm here all day, come back to me if you have any points of discussion that may change my view.

4330 on the petition currently
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Rooster dear, could I ask you to stop using "lesbian" as if in some way it makes them bad people, consensual sex is not a crime, neither is being gay. I know your point dear boy, I just would prefer it expressed ever so slightly differently.

Ach, sure we can discuss it over pints on Friday & Saturday. :lol: :lol: :lol: :stout:

Interestingly I was in the company of 2 lesbians in Donegal on Saturday, one kept using the word "poofs", I had to tell her that I have a deficiency of fu@ks to give it she was gayer than me, but please don't think that it's like black people using "nigger", I don't like it either.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Rooster dear, could I ask you to stop using "lesbian" as if in some way it makes them bad people, consensual sex is not a crime, neither is being gay. I know your point dear boy, I just would prefer it expressed ever so slightly differently.

Ach, sure we can discuss it over pints on Friday & Saturday. Image Image Image :stout:

Interestingly I was in the company of 2 lesbians in Donegal on Saturday, one kept using the word "poofs", I had to tell her that I have a deficiency of fu@ks to give it she was gayer than me, but please don't think that it's like black people using "nigger", I don't like it either.
I'm not saying they are bad people Baggy just would be interested to know if it is ever heard of a gay woman being raped by another gay woman or a straight woman being raped by a gay woman.
Cases of male gay rape have been documented.
It is generally taken by the public that men rape women and no other combinations of genders are ever really discussed.
Rory Best
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

SIGN THIS NOW FOR OUR TWO BOYS

Post by rumncoke »

I went into the other petition and found my name included on the list

Trust me I never signed the that foul request

Having sent an E- Mail the yesterday to the Branch the know where I stand
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

rumncoke wrote:I went into the other petition and found my name included on the list

Trust me I never signed the that foul request
Liar

>jawdrop
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

Baggy, at this point, I don't care what happens to the pair of ganches, run out of town or end up playing next season, it doesn't matter a jot. What I find distasteful is you then deciding to take it upon yourself to go after the accuser when your heroes, the only ones who should have any real umbrage to take with her, have decided to not take that tact, and instead went so far as to apologize to her.