Munster 2014-2015

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

for dog and ulcer
Lord Chancellor

Re: Munster 2014-2015

Post by for dog and ulcer »

Ankle injury.
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Dave wrote:Try by Ashton. Ridiculous swan dive right in front of POC. An embarrassing example of a human.
Aye he's one hateful ba$tard alright. No class, no clue, and Saracens see nothing wrong with it.

Makes me sick.
namron
Warrior Chief

Post by namron »

It would be worth a red card for someone to chin that Fcker . Hard luck Munster
We dont need the English to win the European Cup
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

We were utterly demolished up front and when that happens you are going to be well beaten.

Some fecking clowns going on about Williams. He wasn't even in the bottom 10 performers. 7 of our forwards were woeful, POM was OK. Keatley poor, Centres worse, Wingers wouldn't tackle a snail, Jones not the worst. The number of basic errors was awful.

Fair play to Saracens. They wolfed us. Mind you if I was a Sarries fan I'd be unhappy they didn't score more tries. They should have put 50 points on Munster.

Oh and lastly Ashton is still a monumental w-nker. What a pity because he is an excellent finisher and a very good player overall but even a mother couldn't love him. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
pythagoras
Warrior Assassin

Post by pythagoras »

Je suis Clermont Auvergne, Saracens null points svp
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

If Sorries get 0 points in the Massif Centrale they are out
pythagoras
Warrior Assassin

Post by pythagoras »

Russ wrote:If Sorries get 0 points in the Massif Centrale they are out
Despite the back to back defeats, Clermont are my favourite French side.
namron
Warrior Chief

Post by namron »

Clermont is a great side and rugby mad town, but my fave weekend so far on the road was Bourgoin about 7 years ago now -great hard drinking partying mountain French and they even shaved their weemen for us :lol:
We dont need the English to win the European Cup
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:If Sorries get 0 points in the Massif Centrale they are out
Good chance they would be but can't be bothered looking at tables, they could regret no TBP in a game they dominated....... with any luck.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Spiffsson
Warrior Chief

Post by Spiffsson »

Shan wrote:We were utterly demolished up front and when that happens you are going to be well beaten.

Some fecking clowns going on about Williams. He wasn't even in the bottom 10 performers. 7 of our forwards were woeful, POM was OK. Keatley poor, Centres worse, Wingers wouldn't tackle a snail, Jones not the worst. The number of basic errors was awful.

Fair play to Saracens. They wolfed us. Mind you if I was a Sarries fan I'd be unhappy they didn't score more tries. They should have put 50 points on Munster.

Oh and lastly Ashton is still a monumental w-nker. What a pity because he is an excellent finisher and a very good player overall but even a mother couldn't love him. :D
Thought POM was pretty poor by his own standards. He showed yet again he is no ball carrier. POM, after a friendly little throttle of an opposition player just to settle him down, was probably your best forward. Felix Jones continues to give his best but the rest of the backs did not look up to it. Zebo constantly looks on the cusp of doing something great, but never actually gets round to it.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Spiffsson wrote:
Thought POM was pretty poor by his own standards. He showed yet again he is no ball carrier. POM, after a friendly little throttle of an opposition player just to settle him down, was probably your best forward. Felix Jones continues to give his best but the rest of the backs did not look up to it. Zebo constantly looks on the cusp of doing something great, but never actually gets round to it.
You thought that POM was poor and that he was Munster's best forward? I think you may mean POC was poor. POC to me had his worst game in years.

POM was the best forward which is why I said he was OK. He wasn't brilliant but even at his best he cannot carry 7 others.

Zebo has ability and a lot of pace. When he does have air to attack, or just one guy to beat I'd say he's the best finisher in Ireland. However that isn't the way the game goes mostly. Defensively he is suspect. Offensively he often ends up running into contact and he almost never looks to see if any support runners are there, regardless of whether he starts in his own half or the opposition's. I think he needs better coaching and I wouldn't give up on him yet as he has shown in the last year he does want to get involved much more than before. He frustrates me at times because I'm sure he can do better but I said exactly the same thing about Conor Murray in his early days and he has come through to be top class so I'm still hoping for Zebo.

Jones is honest and I think he is better than decent but you could have the best full back in the world there and he'd struggle because the Munster backline is not as good as we want it to be. We have honest but average 10/12/13.
Spiffsson
Warrior Chief

Post by Spiffsson »

Shan wrote:
Spiffsson wrote:
You thought that POM was poor and that he was Munster's best forward? I think you may mean POC was poor. POC to me had his worst game in years.

POM was the best forward which is why I said he was OK. He wasn't brilliant but even at his best he cannot carry 7 others.

Zebo has ability and a lot of pace. When he does have air to attack, or just one guy to beat I'd say he's the best finisher in Ireland. However that isn't the way the game goes mostly. Defensively he is suspect. Offensively he often ends up running into contact and he almost never looks to see if any support runners are there, regardless of whether he starts in his own half or the opposition's. I think he needs better coaching and I wouldn't give up on him yet as he has shown in the last year he does want to get involved much more than before. He frustrates me at times because I'm sure he can do better but I said exactly the same thing about Conor Murray in his early days and he has come through to be top class so I'm still hoping for Zebo.

Jones is honest and I think he is better than decent but you could have the best full back in the world there and he'd struggle because the Munster backline is not as good as we want it to be. We have honest but average 10/12/13.
OOps - yes I was mixing up POC/POM. Agree with you.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

I feel sorry for PoC his heart and head still want to be 27 but his body won't respond like ex heavy weight champ he moves round ring but not fast enough and when ready to throw the punch his opponent either ducks or moves .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

rumncoke wrote:I feel sorry for PoC his heart and head still want to be 27 but his body won't respond like ex heavy weight champ he moves round ring but not fast enough and when ready to throw the punch his opponent either ducks or moves .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yet he was excellent in the AI's. He can't carry others as much as before but I have no doubt when in a team of better players he will still show he can do the business.

However he needs to be managed now by Ireland to ensure he only plays in games we need him to play in, including in the RWC. Then he should retire immediately after it IMO.
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

I see Tomas is heading back to Munster, I take it he has resolved his little spate with the IRFU.
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.