Treviso Away Heineken Cup

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Re: Treviso Away Heineken Cup

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

For the avoidance of any doubt we haven't bought our tickets yet but are leaning towards the 10 euro ones.
Does anyone know how easy (or difficult) it is to access the toilets with a 10 euro ticket?
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

HwoodMike2umate wrote:For the avoidance of any doubt we haven't bought our tickets yet but are leaning towards the 10 euro ones.
Does anyone know how easy (or difficult) it is to access the toilets with a 10 euro ticket?
The choice of onesie will have more bearing than the price of the ticket
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

For the avoidance of any doubt my Ulster Onesie, having got back safely from Montpellier, will this time be joined by at least 3 other Ulster Onesies. A sort of safety in numbers policy has been adopted.

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

HwoodMike2umate wrote:For the avoidance of any doubt my Ulster Onesie, having got back safely from Montpellier, will this time be joined by at least 3 other Ulster Onesies. A sort of safety in numbers policy has been adopted.
The 10 yoyo tickets sound a great deal HWM, toilets at both ends of the terrace and no real queues, beer also available at both ends, some cute wee Italian girls as well over there :D
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

HwoodMike2umate wrote:For the avoidance of any doubt my Ulster Onesie, having got back safely from Montpellier, will this time be joined by at least 3 other Ulster Onesies. A sort of safety in numbers policy has been adopted.
can you have safety in numbers in a Onesie? :scratch:

I never got the hang of this new maths stuff, but in my day 4 x Onesies = a Foursie
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Rooster - I presume you mean this lot - http://www.missvenicebeach.it/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
General Prom
Novice

Post by General Prom »

Just got my tickets for Tribuna laterale :fleg:

The General
Oh Gawd!! I wish I was still playing Scrum Half.....
Surrey Red Hand
Warrior Assassin

Post by Surrey Red Hand »

HwoodMike2umate wrote:For the avoidance of any doubt we haven't bought our tickets yet but are leaning towards the 10 euro ones.

Very small ground Mike ... behind t'goals is not a good viewing place .... go for one of the side stands !! :red:
DavyG
Steward

Post by DavyG »

Biglietti acquistati, 4 nella Tribuna laterale :fleg: :fleg: :fleg: :fleg:
"We are on a Journey.......Don't Stop Believin"....
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Surrey Red Hand wrote:

Very small ground Mike ... behind t'goals is not a good viewing place .... go for one of the side stands !! :red:
Is that not the uncovered terrace at the side, don't remember any end viewing except when you go to the bar.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Rooster wrote:
Surrey Red Hand wrote:

Is that not the uncovered terrace at the side, don't remember any end viewing except when you go to the bar.

£10 to go to the bar?? Its not ravenhill and I reckon you don't even get a pint or a burger included
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

ColinM wrote: £10 to go to the bar?? Its not ravenhill and I reckon you don't even get a pint or a burger included
You daft eejit it's the land of pasta and pizza not flippin burgers
Rory Best
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Rooster wrote:
ColinM wrote: £10 to go to the bar?? Its not ravenhill and I reckon you don't even get a pint or a burger included
Last time I was there the local rugby club beside the Treviso ground (Ruggers Tarvesium) put on a fabulous spread in their clubhouse after the game. food looked amazing and good value - though we were due to go elsewhere and just stayed for a few drinks in their bar before heading on. Definitely worth a look and they love to welcome the visiting fans there.
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

pwrmoore wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Last time I was there the local rugby club beside the Treviso ground (Ruggers Tarvesium) put on a fabulous spread in their clubhouse after the game. food looked amazing and good value - though we were due to go elsewhere and just stayed for a few drinks in their bar before heading on. Definitely worth a look and they love to welcome the visiting fans there.
That was pre arranged though Paul so not sure it is a standard occurrence, though they rustled up a pasta dish for us last time it was someone who had been cooking for their mini teams.
Still a good place for a pint pre or post match though, looks like a shack but has good beer :D
Rory Best
moyletra
Novice

Post by moyletra »

Anyone had luck buying tickets off the Ulster Rugby website?

When I log on for the ST priority booking there is no "Heineken Cup Round 4 - Treviso v Ulster"

Or is it just better (more reliable) to book through Treviso's site?

What's the best location for an oul' fella and his 10 year old son?

Thanks