Benetton Treviso v Ulster Sun 2pm UK Time BBCNI

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Benetton Treviso v Ulster Sun 2pm UK Time BBCNI

Post by Cornerfleg »

Has it been announced who is going to lose us the game yet?
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Ahhhh I see it has ...

Referee: Ben Whitehouse (Wales)

Will cast the first stone ably assisted by the executioners ...

Assistant referees: Wayne Davies (Wales), Barrie Gregory (Wales)
Television match official: Derek Bevan (Wales)
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Cornerfleg wrote:So I'm hearing rumours that the dogs in the street are saying we are sending a bit of a ...."Honestly have we learned nothing from the Zebre match" team to Italy once again ...

Anyone heard otherwise - or if it's true and we don't get a BP win or worse still get turned over ... will it be the refs fault once again?
Clarke saying this game is priority and our only focus in the papers.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:
Cornerfleg wrote:So I'm hearing rumours that the dogs in the street are saying we are sending a bit of a ...."Honestly have we learned nothing from the Zebre match" team to Italy once again ...

Anyone heard otherwise - or if it's true and we don't get a BP win or worse still get turned over ... will it be the refs fault once again?
Ask Rum
Rum is currently having a dispute with the postman over all the xmas cards he gave him. None of them deserved.
rorybestsbigbaldnoggin
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rorybestsbigbaldnoggin »

If that happens, I am firmly in the Doak out brigade. Man would be fully confirmed as an idiot.
It's the hope that kills you.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

rorybestsbigbaldnoggin wrote:

If that happens, I am firmly in the Doak out brigade. Man would be fully confirmed as an idiot.
I have a horrible feeling that Doak is resting players for Toulon. If that comes to pass, we must conclude that he has lost all reason. Why would you do such a thing?
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Would make zero sense to make a lot of changes for this game, its a must win. There are two dead rubbers coming up in the Not the Heineken Cup. Rest the players then. The French teams send the reserves in Europe when they can't qualify.
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

Snipe Watson wrote: I have a horrible feeling that Doak is resting players for Toulon. If that comes to pass, we must conclude that he has lost all reason. Why would you do such a thing?
Because he's a mug.

These quotes from Cave during the week about us targetting winning the Pro 12 are laughable. Could have fooled me!
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Snipe Watson wrote:

I have a horrible feeling that Doak is resting players for Toulon. If that comes to pass, we must conclude that he has lost all reason. Why would you do such a thing?
Nah plan B has come into play and there will only be one change in team this week, or so my crystal balls say.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Rooster wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:

Nah plan B has come into play and there will only be one change in team this week, or so my crystal balls say.
And your balls have proven to be remarkably accurate in the past. :shock:
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Do you mind ... my tea break has been well and truly ruined here ....
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Cornerfleg wrote:Do you mind ... my tea break has been well and truly ruined here ....
I don't mind at all.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Eventually ... the true person comes out in the wash
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

IF Doak is prioritising the soup, still for some bizarre reason. Why is Clarke saying the opposite?

Has Doak lost the dressing room yet?
rorybestsbigbaldnoggin
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rorybestsbigbaldnoggin »

Dave wrote:IF Doak is prioritising the soup, still for some bizarre reason. Why is Clarke saying the opposite?

Has Doak lost the dressing room yet?

Doak has zero accountability, as Kiss is coming. This is a feck all year. And yet he's wanting to keep on butting heads in the SDC.

If Doak goes to Toulon in hell-or-glory mode, I wouldn't be surprised if Best has a quick word just after they go out the tunnel saying, "lads, just try not to get hurt."
It's the hope that kills you.