Ulster v Dragoons

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: Ulster v Dragoons

Post by Tender »

Great call on the Bombay for £20 at Sainsbury's. I can't sip Jaw Box when watching our turgid team scraping wins over dross. I tend to guzzle it down at a shocking rate when our lot are on tele and Jaw Box is too good for guzzling.
I think Kiss got wind of the Bombay offer. By the look of his selection, he's either langered or of his t1ts on crystal meth.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

tender... I suspect he is more a meths man. My wife has taken to Martin Millar as her fav tipple of the clear stuff or Máirtín Ó Muilleoir as I call it at the Con Club just to annoy them.

Is Cave injuried.. actually thats probably a stupid question. I take it he took the rap for last weeks debacle. If anything Caves needs a run of games to get back on top of his game being away for as long as he was. He isn't going to get them and fair play to him if he takes a year with an English side to try something new as he clearly doesnt fit here. Maybe Kiss never forgive him for the prank a while back.

Anyhow I suspect another win to keep us on track...
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Miller's is decent but I think good old Gordon's is underrated.

We Lionels know how to liven up some tonic water, that's for sure.

I keep Jawbox for the BT9 flat.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

justinr73 wrote:Miller's is decent but I think good old Gordon's is underrated.

If you can drink it with no mixer it is good gear, if not its crap and Gordon's is ratten on its own.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:
Jackie Brown wrote:Honestly fed up with this nonsense.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Pixel 2 no good then?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Samsung 8 is mint
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Tender wrote:Great call on the Bombay for £20 at Sainsbury's. I can't sip Jaw Box when watching our turgid team scraping wins over dross. I tend to guzzle it down at a shocking rate when our lot are on tele and Jaw Box is too good for guzzling.
I think Kiss got wind of the Bombay offer. By the look of his selection, he's either langered or of his t1ts on crystal meth.
Yes, a good call on the gin arrangements, Tender, I have started to save "better" gin for when I want to enjoy a few, when I am in guzzling form, and watched rugby on TV qualifies, Sapphire is grand.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I have never permitted Ó Muilleoir to pass my lips, it claims Icelandic & Lionelish pedigree and as anyone who knows me & the story of my Spanish TV will know, I'm not fecking having that.

Having got absolutely banker on Gordons several hundred times I refuse to badmouth it, but I don't often order it these days.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dave wrote:
Russ wrote:

Pixel 2 no good then?

Samsung 8 is mint
Being a skinflint on techie shyte, because much of which carries different branding but shares a manufacturer, I escaped the mobile phone trap this summer with a superb £5 pm sim card deal (2 unlimited & 1.5Gb data) & bought Motorola G5Plus £200. More than adequate for a coffin-dodger, decent camera too for the money. I suspect I may never buy another phone. :lol: :lol: :lol:
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

BaggyTrousers wrote:

I have never permitted Ó Muilleoir to pass my lips, it claims Icelandic & Lionelish pedigree and as anyone who knows me & the story of my Spanish TV will know, I'm not fecking having that.

Having got absolutely banker on Gordons several hundred times I refuse to badmouth it, but I don't often order it these days.
Gordon's for your "every day" gin. Keep the Jawbox, Shortcross, Boatyard etc for treats!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Dave wrote:
Russ wrote:

Pixel 2 no good then?

Samsung 8 is mint
Being a skinflint on techie shyte, because much of which carries different branding but shares a manufacturer, I escaped the mobile phone trap this summer with a superb £5 pm sim card deal (2 unlimited & 1.5Gb data) & bought Motorola G5Plus £200. More than adequate for a coffin-dodger, decent camera too for the money. I suspect I may never buy another phone. Image Image Image
Love my Pixel 2, hate FOLK diking about with our team.

Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Spiffsson
Warrior Chief

Post by Spiffsson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:So why did Nelson play 10 last week

Ostensibly he needed game time at 10 because Leafyfanny is off in January, so we can assume one of two things.

1) he played so magnificently that the man you think Ulster can’t do without :stir: was well pleased. :lol:

2) Bryn has acquired a real 10

Other explanations would be welcome.
I have no explanations, but in the meantime - Cooney has played quite well at 10 when pressed into service for Connacht in the past. Might be worth giving him a run with that Hinch lad (whose name momentarily escapes me) at 9 if all else fails. Plenty of French halfbacks seem interchangeable at 9/10. At this stage anything is worth a try that might buck up a dull and jaded looking team.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Spiffsson wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:So why did Nelson play 10 last week

Ostensibly he needed game time at 10 because Leafyfanny is off in January, so we can assume one of two things.

1) he played so magnificently that the man you think Ulster can’t do without :stir: was well pleased. Image

2) Bryn has acquired a real 10

Other explanations would be welcome.
I have no explanations, but in the meantime - Cooney has played quite well at 10 when pressed into service for Connacht in the past. Might be worth giving him a run with that Hinch lad (whose name momentarily escapes me) at 9 if all else fails. Plenty of French halfbacks seem interchangeable at 9/10. At this stage anything is worth a try that might buck up a dull and jaded looking team.
Spiffy that is what I call calculated logical thinking but our DOR does not comprehend how such a feasible solution to our half back problems can possibly be easily sorted and would rather tinker around swapping centres, wingers and fullbacks around out of position
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Good point Spiffer, the only time we’ve seen Cooney at 10 was in a lost cause when he moved there after Leafy went off in France.

Think you were thinking of Aaron Cairns who I thought was decent against Mexico before Kiss FOLKed him off the bus when they were heading to SA..
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Life is just too short (now) to drink Gordon’s. Same with wine. I don’t drink a lot these days, as I’ve boxes full of the T’shirts, but cheap wine makes bad gravy and bad gravy runs straight through.
We do enough damage to our bowels watching FOLK’s Follies, we’ve no need to compound that damage with cheap booze.
Heh Merry Christmas ye feckers. It’s December, that time of year when we come together and celebrate consumerism and overindulgence. We eat shyte which we wouldn’t dream of eating at any other time and hope Satan brings us lots more shyte which we’ve no earthly need for.
My Satan list consisted of one wish....FOLK
By the by, you only have until tomorrow to get the sprouts onto a fast boil. Tempus fugit.
Good Luck
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Tender wrote:By the by, you only have until tomorrow to get the sprouts onto a fast boil. Tempus fugit.
Good Luck
Put mine on til boil as soon as Halloween was over ...... hoping they're ready in time.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right