Trevor Brennan on Sky TV tonight

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Ardglass2
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: Trevor Brennan on Sky TV tonight

Post by Ardglass2 »

10 Ulster people went to the WC via Brennan tours and 3 Uslter clubs made enquiries.

No one elses business or not ?
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Ardglass2 wrote:10 Ulster people went to the WC via Brennan tours and 3 Uslter clubs made enquiries.
Just as long as they didn't make enquiries as to the quality of the Guinness served at Trevor's establishment in Toulouse, I'm sure we could forgive them...
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Post by jackthelad »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
jackthelad wrote:
Dublin4 wrote:Our old pal, Trevor Brennan, turned up with French TV in Galway for Connacht v Toulouse. He must be back from New Zealand where he led a tour during the RWC. You can't keep him down. :salut:
Yes. Shyt floats.

Fortunately Jack that seems an oul' wives tale. Have launched manys the log that has sought the sanctuary of deep water :lol: :lol: :lol: Mind you excellent sentiment :wink:
O.K. Baggy. Then diarrhoea floats.
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

[quote="jackthelad"
O.K. Baggy. Then diarrhoea floats.[/quote]

Jack - Did you have the opportunity to test this theory after sampling some Guinness at Trevor's bar in Toulouse by chance???
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Bart S wrote:
jackthelad wrote: O.K. Baggy. Then diarrhoea floats.
Jack - Did you have the opportunity to test this theory after sampling some Guinness at Trevor's bar in Toulouse by chance???
I can confrim that boke floats. :oops:
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

Given that on saturday it will be exactly five years since the day of the assault, i trust we will not have to see, hear from or read about Mr T. Brennan before, during or after the Clermont v Ulster game.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Lucky to be on the Prom and witness Castrogiovanni gaving a masterclass on how to deal with a bit of banter on Friday night.

A pure class act, 'specially when compared to a corner boy like Brennan. Surprised anybody gives him the time of day.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
WhiteKnightoftheWeld
Lord Chancellor

Post by WhiteKnightoftheWeld »

big mervyn wrote:Lucky to be on the Prom and witness Castrogiovanni gaving a masterclass on how to deal with a bit of banter on Friday night.
Tell me more please!

Big Merv, have you got an awesome 'tache, just like the real big Merv?

5 years on, and surely now the Toulouse one will be free to resume his playing career?
Remarkable, eh? Where does the time go?

What are the chances of a Toulouse v Ulster QF en France?
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

WhiteKnightoftheWeld wrote:
big mervyn wrote:Lucky to be on the Prom and witness Castrogiovanni gaving a masterclass on how to deal with a bit of banter on Friday night.
Tell me more please!

Crowd behind the dugout was giving him serious stick throughout the match including when he was subbed. Disarmed them with a wave and a wink as he came off which generated a round of applause. At the end of the match he peeled off his shirt and gave it to one of the Ulster fans at the barrier. Great effort giving the circumstances. Big man in every sense. :bowdown:

Sorry. Don't have the 'tache a la Mr Hughes .. or my namesake from Give My Head Peace. Maybe next Movember ...
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Starsky
Initiate

Post by Starsky »

Television cameras also picked up nice 'gesture' he made when leaving the pitch. :cowboy:
One does not simply walk into Ulster
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

This Saturday will be one of THE great days in history. Will bring back memories of Aung Suu Kyi in Myanmar (Burma) and Nelson Mandela, when big Trev finally makes the long walk to freedom....
bangorboy
Steward

Post by bangorboy »

big mervyn wrote:
WhiteKnightoftheWeld wrote:
Tell me more please!

Crowd behind the dugout was giving him serious stick throughout the match including when he was subbed. Disarmed them with a wave and a wink as he came off which generated a round of applause. At the end of the match he peeled off his shirt and gave it to one of the Ulster fans at the barrier. Great effort giving the circumstances. Big man in every sense. :bowdown:

Sorry. Don't have the 'tache a la Mr Hughes .. or my namesake from Give My Head Peace. Maybe next Movember ...
As I mentioned in a previous thread my lad wanted to get photos with some of the Leicester team ( although before half time he had already told me Youngs was no longer on his list )... said players tried to make a quick escape by leaving through the back but he managed to get a few who, understandably had looked like they had been told they had two weeks to live. Croft in particular could barely raise the effort to speak - fair play to the hairy one he shook his hand and said 'of course you can have a photo my friend' and had a quick chat.

I have to admit it was funny watching them sulking away into the night...
Nevin Spence - Forever an Ulsterman
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
jackthelad wrote:
Dublin4 wrote:Our old pal, Trevor Brennan, turned up with French TV in Galway for Connacht v Toulouse. He must be back from New Zealand where he led a tour during the RWC. You can't keep him down. :salut:
Yes. Shyt floats.

Fortunately Jack that seems an oul' wives tale. Have launched manys the log that has sought the sanctuary of deep water
Get more fibre in your diet and they'll float like balsa.
Black Bush wouldn't help!
rocky
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rocky »

And exactly why would you want them to float like balsa, Snipe? Not a good thing, medically speaking, suggests you're not absorbing some foods properly. Baggy's deep divers are the ones you want.
Bo***cks to Brexit
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

rocky wrote:And exactly why would you want them to float like balsa, Snipe? Not a good thing, medically speaking, suggests you're not absorbing some foods properly. Baggy's deep divers are the ones you want.
I beg to differ.

Depth charges can indicate too much protein in the diet - not good for a healthy colon.

Neutrally buoyant logs or floaters are generally thought to be healthier.
Big Neville Southall