Kit Launch

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Kit Launch

Post by BaggyTrousers »

BR wrote:
Polly Cotton wrote:
BR wrote:I have my doubts if a polycotton will appear.
Evening, you called I believe .
One of those freaky - social media being monitored badly - moments: Twitter has just suggested I may like to follow Fearne Cotton.
Surely you would risk arrest?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Fur 'n' Cotton?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
rorybestsbigbaldnoggin
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rorybestsbigbaldnoggin »

bangorboy wrote:didn't go on too long.
Shirely the fact that "not going on too long" is being seen as a positive, merely reflects the pointlessness of the event?
It's the hope that kills you.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Has anyone else done such a brad pitt event? Apart from ridiculous fitba clubs
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

I particularly abhor the 7 Commandments, they are a calumny against the educated Ulster fans & a gutless piece of nonsense introduced after Ed Griffith chastised Fit in writing after 5th April 2014, day of infamy, coincidentally the finest support of Ulster I have ever witnessed in 50 odd years.
Apart from ye being a turncoat Munster supporter, I heartily agree.
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Setanta wrote:
I particularly abhor the 7 Commandments, they are a calumny against the educated Ulster fans & a gutless piece of nonsense introduced after Ed Griffith chastised Fit in writing after 5th April 2014, day of infamy, coincidentally the finest support of Ulster I have ever witnessed in 50 odd years.
Apart from ye being a turncoat Munster supporter, I heartily agree.
No turncoat at all Santa, my fondness of Munster is long held and should be well known, I've mentioned it long & often enough.

I am currently unable to proceed with my fondness for Ulster, given Fit is offering bribes/granting discounts to terrorist groupings. I won't stand for that, ya hear, I'm a man of principles, none of which give special consideration to religious/terrorist groupings.

Living in that ghastly country for financial prostitutes & most of the world's dirty money, you may not understand the inextricable link between the Orange Order/Free Presbyterian Church & the DUP, the terrorist wing of the FPC, who are currently running/ruining this hateful shytehole with a determination that would have been considered "good/excellent" by none other than Mao Zedong himself.

This year I shall be mainly sitting down for the Ulstermen, in the Memorial Stand.

In future I shall be mainly living in that ghastly country Spain, where corruption has been perfected to the extent that the Cosa Nostra look amateurish. I am hoping that will change over the next decade thanks to saintly Podemos, the new blueprint for leftist parties in Europe, a popular people's party, - unlike Partido Popular, a group of corrupt conservative fascists - but corruption is ingrained to the point that the expected political career path is now, Town Hall, Mayor, Prison Cell. I don't hold out similar hope for the land of the cuckoo clock & Toblerone, for it's citizens seem happily smug with their lifestyle built on the profits of much of the world's misery.

Anyway, all support is welcomed, the 7 Commandments must go, they are an affront to decency, not a blueprint for it.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Kit Launch

Post by nonplussed »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
scrum5 wrote:Personally if Ulster WERE WINNING TROPHIES

I could almost put up with Fit Logan and his spin/lies
I could almost put up with Ticketmaster ripping me off per transaction
I could almost put up with selling everything for the money
I could almost put up with that excessively loud music before and after each game
I could almost put up with that awful band
I could almost put up with the How to behave at a rugby match mantra
I could almost put up with that awful bear who thinks He's the star of the show
I could almost put up with Kukri and their horrible kits and the pink merchandise targeting the ladies
I could almost put up with the announcer who doesn't know the names of opposition players
I could almost put up with the garbage rugby that was on show last season
I could almost put up with the spin from players and coaches about learning from defeats

Now considering that Ulster aren't winning trophies, the rest of the stuff really gets on my wick....... :banghead: :banghead:
You must shout at the TV a lot Scrummy :lol:
I'll give you the three that I have underlined. They are unacceptable.
The rest are part and parcel of the modern professional game. There is something for everyone. The bear, the band, etc are not aimed at our generation, but lots of people like them.
I subscribe to a large amount of your angst Scrum, Snipe is a saft ballix putting up with some of those.

Having written to FIT expressing my concerns about much of the above including the 7 commandments, he responded by wishing me all the best while basically telling me not to let the door hit me on the way out. Sad times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BR wrote:
Polly Cotton wrote:
One of those freaky - social media being monitored badly - moments: Twitter has just suggested I may like to follow Fearne Cotton.
Strangely I got the same suggestion and I have not mentioned Polly Cotton or any other Cotton for that matter
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Rooster wrote:
BR wrote:
Polly Cotton wrote:
Strangely I got the same suggestion and I have not mentioned Polly Cotton or any other Cotton for that matter
Fran?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

.?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

big mervyn wrote:.?
uploadfromtaptalk1438593743364.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1438593743364.jpg (15.59 KiB) Viewed 1333 times
www.stoutboys.co.uk
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

BR wrote:
sport-graphics-2005_726333a.jpg
Oh, I know Fran and his successful leisurewear industry - bought some so-called waterproof shoes once that were absolute rubbish.

the "." referred to another Cotton.
Big Neville Southall
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

big mervyn wrote:
BR wrote:
sport-graphics-2005_726333a.jpg
Oh, I know Fran and his successful leisurewear industry - bought some so-called waterproof shoes once that were absolute rubbish.

the "." referred to another Cotton.
....one he failed to cotton on to :lol:

As they used to say around here. I'll get me coat. :paperbag:
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Ahh, Polly's sister.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

BR wrote:Ahh, Polly's sister.
Esther?
Big Neville Southall