The UR Board

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

ballpark wrote: Remember Kempson used to be the target of these jokers and ocasionally came off worst with the ref because of his past reputation.
Oh, yes the poor little angel..... ;)
LePaul
El Pablo

Post by LePaul »

Christ Almighty - a real life rugby discussion with friends being friends again and no morons yelling garbage bags full of abuse at folk for saying what they think. I'm impressed and exhilarated. I'll just sit back (as usual) and watch some more).

By the way - as a NO voter to fermains poll - most of the comments about the enforced dismantling of our beloved URSC - indicate a great unhappiness with Mr Reid and his dummies, if that is so have I missed something. Surely we should be voting YES

Aside from the use of the Ravers facilities and UR recognition and "Approval" what else have we gained from the HIJACKING????

Je vous aime tout :flower:
Rugby thick and full of Ulster passion
Whats wrong with that then FRU ???
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Le Paul I think it sums up the situation to say that:-

1) Many, if not all, have been unhappy with MR's treatment of the URSC and feel we've been ingored/abused by UR.

2) Despite the comment above we see value in the supporters club having an official relationship with UR and are prepared to give this some time to improve. After all the URSC have the best interests of UR at heart and if MR can get that notion into his head there is potential for a truly mutually beneficial relationship. If it doesn't improve then you might see a shift in opinion.
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
LePaul
El Pablo

Post by LePaul »

I agree Paul - but the one stumbling block is MR. He has clearly indicated that unless you are a YES Man/Woman to his regeime then you have a short shelf life. This is indicated in his very takeover of the URSC as we knew it. He didnt like our total autonimous ability to say what we liked and do what we liked (ALL FOR THE GOOD OF ULSTER) so he set about bringing us into his control. Now that we are there - for the reasons that you and others have outlined above - he feels more comfortable. I bet the relationship between the Munster guys and their Branch is a damn site more mutual than Michael Reid could even comprehend.

Obviously this is how I see things from afar and no doubt I'll be corrected on a few points. Fair enough.
Rugby thick and full of Ulster passion
Whats wrong with that then FRU ???