Contract situation

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Contract situation

Post by Russ »

Done deal
Expect outrage in turnipstan

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Trying to play it cagey but looked like he wants a decent offer to stay. His last offer was perhaps at age 22/23 so probably not huge, a decent lift and he'll stay I would think. Toner getting to the top of the hill if not over it, they'd be crazy to lose him, he'd be mad to go and get flogged elsewhere, potentially shortening his career.

They should give him Chuck's salary & tie it down for 4years.
Which leinster player has the central contract?

I believe they relieved Donncha Ryan of his, could be wrong but I think that was why he went to France, I assume Toner has one, so almost certainly one to use on Hendy. This is not the time to go abroad, a few more years and maybe but not now, they would be mugs to let him go, he has more explosive physical power than any Irish forward barring Furlong at a pinch.

They need to not feck about & get a deal done, meanwhile, hopefully Hendy will be busting a gut to show them what they would be missing.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Trying to play it cagey but looked like he wants a decent offer to stay. His last offer was perhaps at age 22/23 so probably not huge, a decent lift and he'll stay I would think. Toner getting to the top of the hill if not over it, they'd be crazy to lose him, he'd be mad to go and get flogged elsewhere, potentially shortening his career.

I believe they relieved Donncha Ryan of his, could be wrong but I think that was why he went to France, I assume Toner has one, so almost certainly one to use on Hendy. This is not the time to go abroad, a few more years and maybe but not now, they would be mugs to let him go, he has more explosive physical power than any Irish forward barring Furlong at a pinch.

They need to not feck about & get a deal done, meanwhile, hopefully Hendy will be busting a gut to show them what they would be missing.
In the press reports it is an Ulster deal Hendy is working on not an IRFU one so central contract must not be an option
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Rooster wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Russ wrote:

In the press reports it is an Ulster deal Hendy is working on not an IRFU one so central contract must not be an option
One year Ulster
Two year central when they can get rid of Toners

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Rooster wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Russ wrote:

In that case, it may be more problematic, D4 must be stupider than we think, Toner apart there is no second row in the country that remotely challenges Hendy for a place.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

None in the Northern Hemisphere with Itoje injured. Laughable to think that clown waankland was selecting Lawes ahead of Hendo.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dave wrote:None in the Northern Hemisphere with Itoje injured. Laughable to think that clown waankland was selecting Lawes ahead of Hendo.
Lawes & Hartley have only gone and got poor Mr Mallinder sacked. Two cheapshot pillocks not fit to sniff Hendy's ballbeg.

Gatland is a real Mike Brown. >threaten
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Yeah the Zebo having a couple of years on him quote may be read as it being a little too early for him to go for a payday and throw away an international career.

Hendo's injury record isn't great, to be fair he is best off in Ireland if the IRFU can make him an anyway decent offer

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Russ wrote:

James Ryan has been offered it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Jackie Brown wrote:
Russ wrote:

James Ryan has been offered it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Keeping Munster afloat one CC at a time

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

According to Indo Henderson is heading for a central contract
Now requiring a bump to an IRFU-funded central contract, the 25-year-old admitted last month that he had fielded offers from abroad but would be sitting down with Ireland head coach Joe Schmidt and Performance Director David Nucifora before making any decision on whether to follow the likes of Simon Zebo and Donncha Ryan out of Ireland and, as a result, the national side.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Rooster wrote:According to Indo Henderson is heading for a central contract
Now requiring a bump to an IRFU-funded central contract, the 25-year-old admitted last month that he had fielded offers from abroad but would be sitting down with Ireland head coach Joe Schmidt and Performance Director David Nucifora before making any decision on whether to follow the likes of Simon Zebo and Donncha Ryan out of Ireland and, as a result, the national side.
Indo must read my posts

rocky
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rocky »

Rooster wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Russ wrote:

Incorrect, Rooster. Nucifecker is the man.
Bo***cks to Brexit
Mac
Chancellor to the King

Post by Mac »

"Nucifecker" will need to have deep, deep pockets when he and Hendi
come face to face in January. The numbers being bounced around are
head wrecking and difficult to ignore judging by the €840k being flung
in the direction of CJS. These numbers are crazy but my understanding
is that they are not that far wide of the mark of what being banded
around.
Image Image
If You Have To Ask....You Don't Understand
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

If that's what Stander is being offered then Hendo will be getting 2/3 times that.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?