Ticket Info for Quarter Final

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

LegsLikeSausages
Warrior Chief

Re: Ticket Info for Quarter Final

Post by LegsLikeSausages »

Boarding, or at least moving into the holding sheep pen. :cheers:
OneMore
Warrior Chief

Post by OneMore »

LegsLikeSausages wrote:Boarding, or at least moving into the holding sheep pen. :cheers:
Yeooo!
Safe travels.

This is the big one.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Legs is on his way!

SUFTUM
LegsLikeSausages
Warrior Chief

OneMore wrote:
LegsLikeSausages wrote:Boarding, or at least moving into the holding sheep pen. :cheers:
Yeooo!
Safe travels.

This is the big one.
Drinking 4 pints of Butcombe in the 60 minutes before moving into the sheep pen and not thinking to empty my bladder not so "Yeooo!" :lol:
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

LegsLikeSausages wrote:
OneMore wrote:
Yeooo!
Safe travels.

This is the big one.
Drinking 4 pints of Butcombe in the 60 minutes before moving into the sheep pen and not thinking to empty my bladder not so "Yeooo!" :lol:
Just pi$h on someone. It's the HWM way

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
LegsLikeSausages
Warrior Chief

Russ wrote:
LegsLikeSausages wrote:
OneMore wrote:
Yeooo!
Safe travels.

This is the big one.

I wanna get on this plane!

Thanks everyone for messages of support- will be in the House bar on Stranmillis Road some time before 11 if anyone fancies a pint of Guinness.
LegsLikeSausages
Warrior Chief

LegsLikeSausages wrote:
Russ wrote:
LegsLikeSausages wrote:
OneMore wrote:
Yeooo!
Safe travels.

This is the big one.

Thanks everyone for messages of support- will be in the House bar on Stranmillis Road some time before 11 if anyone fancies a pint of Guinness.
Besides if I hang on, I can pish on Wales.
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

LegsLikeSausages wrote:
LegsLikeSausages wrote:
Russ wrote:
LegsLikeSausages wrote:
OneMore wrote: Yeooo!
Safe travels.

This is the big one.

Besides if I hang on, I can pish on Wales.
Quality :lol:
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

LegsLikeSausages wrote:
Russ wrote:
LegsLikeSausages wrote:
OneMore wrote:
Yeooo!
Safe travels.

This is the big one.

That'll be a yes from BR....................
ColinG
Novice

Post by ColinG »

Have tried a number of avenues to get a ticket for tomorrow, but alas in vain.. Anyone out there who has a spare ticket for sale at this late stage. pm
Still Hopeful
Last edited by ColinG on Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Congrats to Davysemtex
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

pwrmoore wrote:And like BR above I would have thought Richard Kellaway was acting in his position as a saracens official finding ways to maximise their sale of their share of the tickets. If he is acting without Saracens approval then I'd like to think he will be disciplined.

On further reading I now see that the anonymous Belfast businessman is no longer anymous. Well fair play to them for securing extra tickets for Ulster fans but not if they are making money for themselves out of the transaction.
I notice that the much maligned Mr Kellaway's name is appearing on many Sarries tickets. Even those bought by Sarries supporters through their season tickets. Which suggests he may not have had a personal hand in any 3rd party deal.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
OnTheWestCarbuncle
Novice

Post by OnTheWestCarbuncle »

LegsLikeSausages wrote:
Russ wrote:
LegsLikeSausages wrote:
OneMore wrote:
Yeooo!
Safe travels.

This is the big one.

That's a very early start Chief. With a 6.30 kick off you might not see the match.
SUFTU
Cables
Ulster Rugby statistician and corrector of journalists / programme editors / CEOs (Moondance2012)
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

BR wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:And like BR above I would have thought Richard Kellaway was acting in his position as a saracens official finding ways to maximise their sale of their share of the tickets. If he is acting without Saracens approval then I'd like to think he will be disciplined.

On further reading I now see that the anonymous Belfast businessman is no longer anymous. Well fair play to them for securing extra tickets for Ulster fans but not if they are making money for themselves out of the transaction.
I notice that the much maligned Mr Kellaway's name is appearing on many Sarries tickets. Even those bought by Sarries supporters through their season tickets. Which suggests he may not have had a personal hand in any 3rd party deal.
BR , that's because he is the man that organised the sale of ALL tickets for Saracens :duh: the man who had the responsibility to ensure none where sold to Ulster fans , well except if they paid the out of town levy, BR I am so happy more ulster fans got tickets infact I am so happy I almost got excited. Mate got four of the tickets , interestingly the date of issue was 19th Feb. But hey fûck it I got mine ,
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

ColinG wrote:Have tried a number of avenues to get a ticket for tomorrow, but alas in vain.. Anyone out there who has a spare ticket for sale at this late stage, could you contact me XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Still Hopeful
Seriously mate - go back and edit your post and remove the telephone number. Ask for a pm instead.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right