Ireland v Scotland - Ticket swap?

Who needs ebay?

Moderator: Moderators

Glynncommando
Warrior Assassin

Ireland v Scotland - Ticket swap?

Post by Glynncommando »

I have two Terrace tickets for Ireland v Scotland on 20th March at Croke. :cheers:

A change in arrangements now means that two Stand tickets would be beneficial. :drunken:

In the (admittedly unlikely) event that anyone would be interested in a ticket swap (incorporating payment for the difference in value, obviously)...please PM me. :thumright:

Thanks,
GC
"Out of Ulster have I come. Great hatred, little room - maimed me from the start. I carry from my mother's womb....a fanatic heart"
Lanzaman
Initiate

Re: Ireland v Scotland - Ticket swap?

Post by Lanzaman »

GC, would you be willing to sell those terrace tickets if you get sorted for stand ones ?

Friend of Canary Island Rugby President lives in Dublin & can't get hold of tickets.

Cheers,

Lanza

PS any warm clothes you can lend me for Paris brrrrr :shake: :shake:
Dewi Barnes
Squire

Post by Dewi Barnes »

Lanzaman wrote: PS any warm clothes you can lend me for Paris brrrrr :shake: :shake:
Didn't I give you a FRU tee-shirt. It always keeps you warm, what with all the babes hanging off it!

(if I haven't given you a tee let me know and I'll rectify asap!)
A vote for Kimble is a vote for progress!
Lanzaman
Initiate

Post by Lanzaman »

Dewi Barnes wrote:
Lanzaman wrote: PS any warm clothes you can lend me for Paris brrrrr :shake: :shake:
Didn't I give you a FRU tee-shirt. It always keeps you warm, what with all the babes hanging off it!

(if I haven't given you a tee let me know and I'll rectify asap!)
Señor Barnes, I do indeed have a pheromonesque FRU t-shirt & that will be the base of many layers that will keeping me at the temperature I am accustomed to :thumright: