Kimble world??

What do you know?? Talk to us here!

Moderator: Moderators

Cap'n Grumpy
Chancellor to the King
Location: At sea on an insignificant blue/green planet orbiting a sun in the western spiral arm of the galaxy

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

CT

I'll take my tongue firmly out of my cheek now and say that people should not believe rumours (unless they're by Fleetwood Mac), and certainly not ones that appear here.

I have no desire to ask tok about your resignation letter, and have not done so. The only knowledge I have about it is what you told me in the PM you sent me, and what you have just disclosed in your last message.

I doubt if anyone actually believed that you were a bus driver, or that it was delivered by a bus driver. My apologies if anyone (including you) took me seriously - they don't normally!

Now, back to kimbleworld we go, with tongues firmly planted in cheeks once more! Where does a No 32 go to anyway? Does anyone here get on it? Where's Holywood Mike? He's the Translink expert.
Cap'n Grumpy
Chancellor to the King
Location: At sea on an insignificant blue/green planet orbiting a sun in the western spiral arm of the galaxy

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Tighty

If all you were offering CT was a "vehicle", was it your bus then?

Were you the driver? Can you confirm it was a no 32? Was CT's hand on the bus? Was there a letter in it?

All these questions and fewer will be answered in the next episode of SOAP.............. I mean SCOOP!

(or maybe not)
Tighthead Prod
Novice

Post by Tighthead Prod »

Cap'n, Altho' I did work in East Belfast - man and boy- for 20+ years I was never employed by Mr Verner Huebeck or any of his successors in Translink, therefore I can confirm I had nothing to do with the buses - alleged or otherwise -allegedly involved with rumours about CT. I also did not drive any of the ''welfare buses'' for any of the local ''commuity groups'' either !!

PS I am not sure if CT is annoyed by this thread or not - Surely he should be aware by now that anything from you -Tok and even myself - carries a big health warning !!
http://www.thefru.co.uk Valiant for Truth Justice and the Ulster Way.
Cap'n Grumpy
Chancellor to the King

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

I plead the "Fifth"!
the original kimble
Warrior Chief

Post by the original kimble »

"Can you please deliver this letter for me young man; it is so frightfully urgent and the chap who gave it to me said it must get to Ravenhill tonight or he will be a marked man!"

tok
It's more comfortable to be mad and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts.
Anyway, the only difference between me and a madman is I’m not mad….I think…

www.ursc.co
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

does that bus really say fart :shock: :lol:
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

It would appear the Nos 32 bus doesn't appear on the new Metro Service which has routes listed from 1 -12. I can only recall the 69-71 buses in old money.

THP- No not offended in anyway and indeed can you confirm that your exclusive deal will not interfere with any future publishing deals that might be on the table.

The Cap'n was kind enough to explain that my pm of him was to simply clarify my situation and not to further speculate on others.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Dodgy taking a trip in that fart bus, driver is in the passenger seat and bus is on the wrong side of the road :shock: Will be an interesting journey on the outer ring :shock:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cap'n Grumpy
Chancellor to the King

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Remember you're in "Kimbleworld" at the moment where left is right and right is left according to ballpark!

In the real world, that bus would be fine.

It also runs on natural gas - the URSC are considering hiring one for away trips - it'll cut the petrol bill!
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Taking that one step further then Grumps does that mean the bus is actually a belch bus and not a fart bus :?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
the original kimble
Warrior Chief

Post by the original kimble »

Well excuse me Roostie, but it seems to me there are at least two wheels on the jollipy in question, and unless it is on jacks, there are certainly two more round the other side.

tok
It's more comfortable to be mad and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts.
Anyway, the only difference between me and a madman is I’m not mad….I think…

www.ursc.co
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

TOK - Still a rather surprising way to have heard 'my side' which undoubtedly had everyone from Malone, the Cregagh & the Rosetta add their little bit for good measure.

As before how did that version compare to my letter of resignation?
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
ali c
Warrior

Post by ali c »

pwrmoore wrote:does that bus really say fart :shock: :lol:
yes. it goes like stink
Cap'n Grumpy
Chancellor to the King

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Rooster, it's not a belch, its a "traf"!
bogboy
Chancellor to the King

Post by bogboy »

Is that TOK ( the rumour king) in Tartar hat( pre corked version) very saucy get on the Bus

anyway what this about stories and tales to tell

let it all hang out

don't be modest
2B or not 2B that is the question ?