Player of the Month

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

Cap'n Grumpy
Chancellor to the King
Location: At sea on an insignificant blue/green planet orbiting a sun in the western spiral arm of the galaxy

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Tighty

You're beginning to sound like Dead Ball

You're not ....... no, shurely not ......... you can't be......?
Tighthead Prod
Novice

Post by Tighthead Prod »

Cap'n - Wash your mouth out with Jeyes Fluid !! Any similarity with the aforementioned poster is purely coincidential and indeed hopefully only in your head. I however note you have replied in respect of a comment addressed to TOK - Shurely not ?? two different photos means nothing - the camera can lie !!
http://www.thefru.co.uk Valiant for Truth Justice and the Ulster Way.
the original kimble
Warrior Chief

Post by the original kimble »

Tighty,

Satirical perhaps, but ridiculous – never!

We at Scoop go to great lengths to get some of the facts correct, sometimes the full length of the beer tent.

As for your assertion that the Cap’n might be me, I’ll leave him to answer that. Certainly the last time I looked in the mirror I thought I resembled myself fairly well. Full head of hair, no beard, all my own teeth, air of self- opinionated importance……….

Maybe put on a bit of weight over Christmas but still looked thinner than that daft old galoot!

tok
It's more comfortable to be mad and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts.
Anyway, the only difference between me and a madman is I’m not mad….I think…

www.ursc.co
Cap'n Grumpy
Chancellor to the King
Location: At sea on an insignificant blue/green planet orbiting a sun in the western spiral arm of the galaxy

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

I'd better say I'm insulted here before he does

"I'm insulted"

Sorry, I meant .....

......"I'm insulted"

He's a dafter galoot than I
Cap'n Grumpy
Chancellor to the King

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

NB

Any coincidence in the timing of the last two posts is pure coincidence.
dead ball
Steward

Post by dead ball »

Tighty they are leading you a not so merry dance. I have personally met both of them and I can tell you that one of them is attached to the afore mentioned committee. :shock:
The trouble with referees is that they just don't care which side wins - Tom Canterbury.

Ulster proud sponsors of Comical Eddie! :roll:
Tighthead Prod
Novice

Post by Tighthead Prod »

Correction DB - They may well be attempting to lead me on a merry dance away from the truth but I am well aware of ''stranger danger'' (could one get any stranger than those pair ) and will not be deviated from my search for ''truth'' !!
Cap'n Grumpy
Chancellor to the King

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Were we both wearing the same thing, DB, when you met us?
(White Ulster rugby shirt of about 2-3 seasons ago - "second barrier crew" written across the gut?)

Maybe there is only the one of us.

Are you sure you weren't just seeing double?
Tighthead Prod
Novice

Post by Tighthead Prod »

Are you pair Conjoint (?Spell?) twins perhaps??? (Siamese twins in old money)
denis donaldson
Novice

Post by denis donaldson »

Scoop having a man on the committee reminds me of my own position until recently. It's articles ridicule either current or ex members of the committee and appears out of line with the committee policy of not making any statement?
Cap'n Grumpy
Chancellor to the King

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Tighty
Never had a joint in me life - but HIS half of the brain always seems abnormally befuddled!
As for toiletting - just don't ask!

DD
Quite right too! What ever happened to collective responsibility?
Are you the right man to ask that question of?
dead ball
Steward

Post by dead ball »

Ah well Tighty at least we have found a way of silencing the mighty TOK! ie Just mention the 'committee' and he's out here. Proof if proof were needed that he is on the committee for is that not what they all do? :?
The trouble with referees is that they just don't care which side wins - Tom Canterbury.

Cap'n Grumpy
Chancellor to the King

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

To whom it may concern

If I ever work out whether I’m speaking personally, as an individual in my own right, for meself and representing no one’s opinion but my own, OR as a representative of tok, I might (or might not) post that tok will issue a statement shortly, or not, as the case may be.

On the other hand, he may take out advertising space to publicise his position on a No32 bus, (that is the advertising space may be on a No32 bus, not his position).

In the meantime, don’t hold your breath (except you, DB!)

Grumps
dead ball
Steward

Post by dead ball »

CapN
Ah the penny has just dropped, have you now been invited as a replacement on the committee? It's just you seem good at these sort of unofficial statements and if you could make them official well they could make you spokesman! :shock:

the original kimble
Warrior Chief

Post by the original kimble »

Mighty……ah the very sound of the word adds to that air of opinionated self importance, does it not. But somehow it does not sound quite right. Mighty TOK? Mighty the original kimble……bad grammar - the adjective is definitely too far to the left – it needs to move a bit to the right to be right.

The mighty original kimble? Almost right but leaves some doubt about the extent of original originality. The original mighty kimble? Mmmmm! Tomk? Sounds worse, rhymes with too many silly words – people might try to take the Michael. “Would you take a butchers at that right tomk over there.” Nope, looks like I will have to decline the honorary appendage.

Sorry DB, tok it will have to be after all. Shame really – what the committee really needed was an inspirational leader, someone who prioritises tasks, allocates resources, brooks no dissent, always gets their own way and delivers. Sounds more like a job for the mighty Ms tok, if you ask me.

tok
It's more comfortable to be mad and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts.
Anyway, the only difference between me and a madman is I’m not mad….I think…

www.ursc.co