Should I attend an Ulster game?

Questions for the players, the management, the UAFC, the URSC or other supporters... Someone might answer you!! (and pigs might fly)

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Should I attend an Ulster game?

Post by Rooster »

damianmcr wrote:I heard a fork lift licence does the trick.
Not that handy to get either
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
macca82
Novice

Post by macca82 »

rocky wrote:http://www.theflagshop.co.uk/ulster-ire ... -730-p.asp

This is the one you want, Macca.

I have that one already, Rocky. Then my cousin was winding me up, saying it was the wrong one cause the thumb was open and not closed? Flag issues in NI certainly do keep me entertained! It's a minefield!

Just got a chequered one from ebay for £2.99. Happy with that!
macca82
Novice

Post by macca82 »

waggonsroll wrote:The Flag Shop (see previous post) also does chequered flags - they are under other flags - chequered.
Cheers, Wagon
macca82
Novice

Post by macca82 »

damianmcr wrote:It would be easy to get hold of a red and white flag somewhere. Derry and Tyrone seem to have plenty.

Macca never worry about going to the match. Theres nothing to be worried about. No one will know what you are nor care. Ive going about 3yrs and havent had to tell anyone yet :-) People are friendly. You can chat to others if you want.

Ignore your mum Load of rubbish. Im the same background as yourself.

None checked up theres the provincial flag and half red and white here.
http://www.theflagshop.co.uk/province-- ... s-19-c.asp

Just search online.
That's good to know mate. Thanks for letting me know. Cheers all for taking the time to respond. You all sound like a good crowd.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

macca82 wrote: You all sound like a good crowd.
:scratch: :shock: :duh: :roll: 'right shower' are the words tou are looking for..........
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

macca - if and when you're coming to a match at ravers, PM me a few days in advance and I'll arrange a meet and give you an Ulster Rugby fleg* or two- one with the UR crest of the red hand in two rugby balls. It'll be slightly smaller than the ones you've bought but it is unmistakable and cannot be confused for anything other than a rugby fleg.

*It's one of the flegs distributed at Twickenham by UR prior to the Heiny QF last weekend - I might even throw in another depending on what you're looking for
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:macca - if and when you're coming to a match at ravers, PM me a few days in advance and I'll arrange a meet and give you an Ulster Rugby fleg* or two- one with the UR crest of the red hand in two rugby balls. It'll be smaller than the ones you've bought but it is unmistakable and cannot be confused for anything other than a rugby fleg.

*It's one of the flegs distributed at Twickenham by UR prior to the Heiny QF last weekend - I might even throw in another depending on what you're looking for
Don't bother Macca, he's a very strange man and tells the worst jokes in western Europe.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:macca - if and when you're coming to a match at ravers, PM me a few days in advance and I'll arrange a meet and give you an Ulster Rugby fleg* or two- one with the UR crest of the red hand in two rugby balls. It'll be smaller than the ones you've bought but it is unmistakable and cannot be confused for anything other than a rugby fleg.

Don't bother Macca, he's a very strange man and tells the worst jokes in western Europe.
Only in western Europe? I've gone up in your opinion! :shock: :D

Is that why you still stand beside me? Or do I stand beside you? :scratch:
I'm not arguing -
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:

Only in western Europe? I've gone up in your opinion! :shock: :D
You're funnier than any of these....I'll give you that.........
On second thoughts Romney is funnier than you.....
macca82
Novice

Post by macca82 »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:macca - if and when you're coming to a match at ravers, PM me a few days in advance and I'll arrange a meet and give you an Ulster Rugby fleg* or two- one with the UR crest of the red hand in two rugby balls. It'll be slightly smaller than the ones you've bought but it is unmistakable and cannot be confused for anything other than a rugby fleg.

Cheers Grumpy, a kind offer! Seems a fair swap for a few pints. I'm away in France for a month or two, but def looking to get a match and then a few pints at The Bot before too long!
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

macca82 wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:macca - if and when you're coming to a match at ravers, PM me a few days in advance and I'll arrange a meet and give you an Ulster Rugby fleg* or two- one with the UR crest of the red hand in two rugby balls. It'll be slightly smaller than the ones you've bought but it is unmistakable and cannot be confused for anything other than a rugby fleg.

Cheers Grumpy, a kind offer! Seems a fair swap for a few pints. I'm away in France for a month or two, but def looking to get a match and then a few pints at The Bot before too long!
Pints not necessary (although I'll gladly join you in one .... or two) :D - happy to oblige anyone starting out supporting Ulster if I can.

PM me when you're back and looking to attend Ravers.
I'm not arguing -
macca82
Novice

Post by macca82 »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
macca82 wrote:

Pints not necessary (although I'll gladly join you in one .... or two) :D - happy to oblige anyone starting out supporting Ulster if I can.

PM me when you're back and looking to attend Ravers.
Thanks Grumpy, I surely will! Cheers again
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Methinks somebody is on a wee wind up
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Kofi Annan wrote:Methinks somebody is on a wee wind up
Nah, I believe Grumpy has the flegs
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
macca82
Novice

Post by macca82 »

Kofi Annan wrote:Methinks somebody is on a wee wind up
d'you mean me?