Jerome Garces

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

breakdown
Red Hand Ambassador

Jerome Garces

Post by breakdown »

He ruined the game

Discuss
Chris Henry is superhuman... I think he's half cyborg
Joe Schmo
Chancellor to the King

Re: Jerome Garces

Post by Joe Schmo »

No
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Yes
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

breakdown wrote:He ruined the game

Discuss
I watch a lot of French rugby and it seems to be the way they do things. They take into account the condition of the player injured before making their decision on the alleged perp whether it's intentional or not. It's a load of merde in my book unless it looks like there was intention on the part of the perp. e.g. Farrell when he hit Sexton late in the 6ns was a border red in my book because he had the chance to go for the charge down but decided to go late into the ribs instead. Cheap shot and intentional therefore injured player's condition should be taken into consideration. But thon tonight was Payne watching the ball and a collision. Payne was lucky not to get seriously hurt by the collision. Thankfully Goode was okay too.

BD, I think a lot of neutrals would say the ref made the game with that decision. It ramped up the intensity from the Ulster faithful. Personally, it ruined the game for me as with 15 men i think we would've skittled them.

Great to see Farrell being got at by the Ulster faithful.
breakdown
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by breakdown »

100% agree. It was a definite yellow but they may as well have handed them the victory when he sent him off

No blame can be attached to Garces for this but i also think we would have won had Pienaar been fully fit. Marshall did better than expected though but Pienaar is a gamechanger
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

breakdown wrote:100% agree. It was a definite yellow but they may as well have handed them the victory when he sent him off

No blame can be attached to Garces for this but i also think we would have won had Pienaar been fully fit. Marshall did better than expected though but Pienaar is a gamechanger
don't think many would disagree with a yellow for undue care. Why no blame to Garces? Was it the TJ or TMO who called the recommendation? I thought Garces asked his TJ but then made the decision. Can't see why Garces could not have made a decision as he had 5 mins to look at all the angles. Where the feck was the TJ when berger came flying in to that ruck leading with the elbow into Muller on the ground. That's what makes rugby a horrible mistress, not all the nasty stuff is spotted....

Pienaar fully fit might have changed things but wee paul did okay. Was hoping he was going to have one of his snipes to go in under the posts at the end. saracens defence at the end was impressive but i thought we had grounds on one occasion for a peno, we definitely deserved a chance to win it!
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

I love Ulster

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
HoneyBadger
Novice

Post by HoneyBadger »

Anyone think if he wasn't injured or if Payne was even slightly injured the result would have been completely different? Also Botha tackled ulster player when in the air no yellow... Consistently at least please!!
Using Tapatalk
breakdown
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by breakdown »

Clermont will smash Sarries. The final this year will be the same as last
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

Yes he completely ruined the game with the red card and several other dodgy decisions and selective blindness.
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

It was never a red card. Garces was influenced by the injury.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Big Smoke Culchie
Squire

Post by Big Smoke Culchie »

I hope his roids burst and he gets a poisoned Brennan
Joe Schmidt is a Leinster ballbag
Andy_in_France
Novice

Post by Andy_in_France »

breakdown wrote:Clermont will smash Sarries. The final this year will be the same as last
French rugby forum I visit is saying that Clermont will be very happy with this result. Ils n'aiment pas jouer à Belfast. Also saying that le rouge was harsh.
davejohnston
Initiate

Post by davejohnston »

While I wouldn't wish any harm on a ref personally, I wouldn't object if some one decided to key his car. Very proud of the team today.
breakdown
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by breakdown »

Immensley proud but severely disappointed