Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Commonwealth Games Rugby 7s

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Dave wrote:I'm with Usain, the Commonwealth Games are a load of shíte! They serve as a grim reminder of Britain's empire and the crimes and atrocities committed in it's name. The games will be long gone by the time Ireland is united. Although I don't want to see Ireland united until all them murdering republicans are dead and buried. A united Ireland is morally right but economically very wrong. Let's enjoy another few decades of slagging Dave C off while he writes us our cheque. FTQ.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

As an equal opportunities "Slegger" I'd like to add FTP to you FTQ simpy for balance.

FTQ/FTP.

There you go, balanced, us ould bankers put great stock in things being "balanced".

As for the economic argument, sure if they frack the frig out of the country we could be sitting on a forqune of cash.

We could be as happy as the population of Brunei where you can be stoned to death for homosexuality rather than just considered an abomination by the DUP here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OEiwt6R6u8
I'm all for equality Baggy! Feck all religious leaders and monarchies everywhere. Feck em all til feck. Fecking fecktards!
I like Lizz

She adds some comedy, some pomp, some ceremony and figures lead us to believe a lot of cash

Easterby Out
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:
Dave wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Dave wrote:I'm with Usain, the Commonwealth Games are a load of shíte! They serve as a grim reminder of Britain's empire and the crimes and atrocities committed in it's name. The games will be long gone by the time Ireland is united. Although I don't want to see Ireland united until all them murdering republicans are dead and buried. A united Ireland is morally right but economically very wrong. Let's enjoy another few decades of slagging Dave C off while he writes us our cheque. FTQ.

As an equal opportunities "Slegger" I'd like to add FTP to you FTQ simpy for balance.

FTQ/FTP.

There you go, balanced, us ould bankers put great stock in things being "balanced".

As for the economic argument, sure if they frack the frig out of the country we could be sitting on a forqune of cash.

We could be as happy as the population of Brunei where you can be stoned to death for homosexuality rather than just considered an abomination by the DUP here.

I'm all for equality Baggy! Feck all religious leaders and monarchies everywhere. Feck em all til feck. Fecking fecktards!
I like Lizz

She adds some comedy, some pomp, some ceremony and figures lead us to believe a lot of cash

Easterby Out
The money seems to be one of the main arguments to retain the monarchy. It's like financially prostituting the great - grandchildren then really. I feel sorry for George. Despite being a cash cow he might have been a decent chef but we will never know. A life of privilege awaits and will probably marry the girl/boy of his dreams. I do hope he is gay. FTQ/P
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:
Russ wrote:
Dave wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

FTQ/FTP.

I like Lizz

Easterby Out
The money seems to be one of the main arguments to retain the monarchy. It's like financially prostituting the great - grandchildren then really. I feel sorry for George. Despite being a cash cow he might have been a decent chef but we will never know. A life of privilege awaits and will probably marry the girl/boy of his dreams. I do hope he is gay. FTQ/P
His Dad appears to be an excellent helicopter pilot

Easterby Out
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:
Dave wrote:
Russ wrote:
Dave wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FTQ/FTP.

I like Lizz

Easterby Out

Easterby Out
His Bro is good at piloting those flying death tanks too.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:
Russ wrote:
Dave wrote:
Russ wrote:
Dave wrote: I'm all for equality Baggy! Feck all religious leaders and monarchies everywhere. Feck em all til feck. Fecking fecktards!
I like Lizz

Easterby Out

Easterby Out
Happy to hear our royal lineage is earning their crust and not just being paid to be statesmen

Easterby Out
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:
Dave wrote:
Russ wrote:
Dave wrote:
Russ wrote: I like Lizz

Easterby Out

Easterby Out
Happy to hear our royal lineage is earning their crust and not just being paid to be statesmen

Easterby Out
A good start in life always helps.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:
Russ wrote:
Dave wrote:
Russ wrote:
Dave wrote: The money seems to be one of the main arguments to retain the monarchy. It's like financially prostituting the great - grandchildren then really. I feel sorry for George. Despite being a cash cow he might have been a decent chef but we will never know. A life of privilege awaits and will probably marry the girl/boy of his dreams. I do hope he is gay. FTQ/P

Easterby Out

Easterby Out
Anyone can join the army

Just need to be physically fit

Easterby Out
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:
Dave wrote:
Russ wrote:
Dave wrote:
Russ wrote: His Dad appears to be an excellent helicopter pilot

Easterby Out

Easterby Out
Anyone can join the army

Easterby Out
So you dont need to live in a palace?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:
Russ wrote:
Dave wrote:
Russ wrote:
Dave wrote: His Bro is good at piloting those flying death tanks too.

Easterby Out
Anyone can join the army

Easterby Out
Probably preferable if you don't

But I believe the army is an equal opportunities employer

Easterby Out
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Equal opportunities my Brennan.

probably loads of squaddies who would be decent chopper pilots but aren't afforded the same opportunities.

I'd wager my house that neither 'arry nor Wills would have got near Sandhurst with their limited intellects and skill sets if they were commoners. Those inbred twats are as thick as pigshit and (in Wills case) as dull as ditchwater.

Remarkable how the royals are all sooper polo pkayers isn't it. Might be something to do with the fact that hardly anybody else plays ...
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:
Dave wrote:
Russ wrote:
Dave wrote:
Russ wrote: Happy to hear our royal lineage is earning their crust and not just being paid to be statesmen

Easterby Out
Anyone can join the army

Easterby Out

Easterby Out
Well that's great then every gets a job in the army and a palace. Equal opportunities is great boys!
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:
Russ wrote:
Dave wrote:
Russ wrote:
Dave wrote: A good start in life always helps.
Anyone can join the army

Easterby Out

Easterby Out
Well that's great then every gets a job in the army and a palace. Equal opportunities is great boys!
Why would everyone get a house?

Private property rights are earnt and retained across generations

Easterby Out
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:
Dave wrote:
Russ wrote:
Dave wrote:
Russ wrote: Anyone can join the army

Easterby Out

Easterby Out

Easterby Out
You do get a house in the army!
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:
Russ wrote:
Dave wrote:
Russ wrote:
Dave wrote: So you dont need to live in a palace?

Easterby Out

Easterby Out
Flip me!

I'm paying someone elses mortgage and for someone to have a house, and for scroungers to have a house.

Then if I buy a new house I have to subsidise a scrounger house too

Time to sort the plebs

Easterby Out
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:
Dave wrote:
Russ wrote:
Dave wrote:
Russ wrote: Probably preferable if you don't

Easterby Out

Easterby Out
Flip me!

I'm paying someone elses mortgage and for someone to have a house, and for scroungers to have a house.

Then if I buy a new house I have to subsidise a scrounger house too

Time to sort the plebs

Easterby Out
At least the royals earn their keep. Not through their army wages of course.