Lesser teams in the Sooper Dooper

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Lesser teams in the Sooper Dooper

Post by Shan »

Go away your Lordship. We are trying to have a bit of a whinge and you are coming along and telling us - "Don't worry, it will all be OK". Unacceptable. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
I had thought it would be a wrench not having Ulster games to attend when I depart these shores, it's becoming less important every time we usher that clown to the microphone to bellow inane garbage.
All this stuff is such a load of old w-nk. For me the singers before games belting out that old sh1te "stand up and fight" coupled with some tw-t on a mic trying to generate excitement should be banned. Let us f-cking create the atmosphere as we used to do naturally and without guideline or cheerleading. I'd prefer no atmosphere to a contrived one.

Back in the day we came for the rugby. Some auld lad would read the player names out and welcome the opposition players and supporters and then we'd roar and cheer, except during kicks at goal, for 80 minutes, including slagging the ref mercilessly and engaging in some right fecking banter with the oppo fans. Then we'd all be friends again after the final whistle. We don't need to be managed and we sure as f-ck don't need to be conditioned.......or at least I hope we don't. Fecking leave us alone. :D
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Once a Knight wrote:
Shan wrote:Go away your Lordship. We are trying to have a bit of a whinge and you are coming along and telling us - "Don't worry, it will all be OK". Unacceptable. :D
One apologises. :lol:
Don't apologise to that bogtrotter >TANGRY . A man of your standing should just see him tip his hat and say "mornin' yer grace"
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Don't apologise to that bogtrotter >TANGRY . A man of your standing should just see him tip his hat and say "mornin' yer grace"
:lol:

Hmmmmm - of off right it feck horse out away - Rearrange the letters for the answer. :D

Bogtrotter eh - and me a cultured and sophisticated suburbanite an' all. Well now.

>TLGH
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Shan wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
:lol:

Hmmmmm - of off right it feck horse out away - Rearrange the letters for the answer. :D

Bogtrotter eh - and me a cultured and sophisticated suburbanite an' all. Well now.

>TLGH
Th' whole worl's in a terrible state o' chassis......so it is
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Once a Knight wrote:The IRFU allocate the funds to the Provinces and the RWC year is one of those things factored in.

Despite the protestations on here to the contrary, Ulster are not stupid, and have identified the need for two key signings in the second and back rows. It is "press talk" as to who those signings are or may be. But it is clearly identified both as to position and calibre of player. Of course, there are many slips betwixt cup and lip and there is a difference between knowing what and how good you need and actually securing ink on paper.

None of that should be a surprise to anyone. A blind man on a galloping horse knows where we are light.
Sorry your Grace but I am going to play dumb and ask, is that confirmation in response to my delicately posed questions, your response is "with best intentions and reliable information, supposing that to be the case" rather than, " you writing incontrovertible fact" and that to the best of your knowledge, nobody has been signed in these positions.

I so despise obfuscation of any sort, spades must be called spades in such matters. Shovels or digging implements doesn't get it done.

I am certain you will appreciate the need for this clarification, for as sure as eggs is eggs, if Ulster & Stade are both looking for Vito, he will end up in France. The only possible way that would not happen is if he's a lazy git who couldn't be bothered with the language issue. Money will dictate barring some form of insanity.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:Go away your Lordship. We are trying to have a bit of a whinge and you are coming along and telling us - "Don't worry, it will all be OK". Unacceptable. :D
Not simply unacceptable, it won't be ok, 2 of NZ's very very finest would be little more than a sticking plaster, albeit it could well make us competitive in the Pro 12, SDC , not a bloody lot of difference.

Ulster's biggest problem is that our few decent forwards are approaching their rugby dotage. NIQs will help but bejaysus we need to start knocking a few out of the mother's of Norn Iron & those Mammies of the occupied three counties or we are a bate dackat.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.