Pack for next season...

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Re: Pack for next season...

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

big mervyn wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:02 pm ... followed by the Testing of Eric Olthwaite
"You're a boring little t*t"
Exterminate all rational thought
ljsulster
Novice

Post by ljsulster »

Dave wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:42 pm
ljsulster wrote:Kitschoff
Stewart
Otoole
Sheridan
Hendy/treadwell
Ewers
The not rubbish Rea
Dave McCann

Hopefully Izzy can get himself back in the reckoning and I would like to see McNabney or mcloughlin get a run out at some stage- I’ve heard Mcloughlin isn’t far away.
Herring is quality but I think Stewart will cement himself as first choice, James Mccormick will be an option when he gets over his injury
I had almost forgotten about Izzy. I hope he's getting to training on time these days. We need to see more of him. McCann would need to improve also to nail down the no 8 birth.
If McCann can keep up performances like Fridays there will definitely be a spot for him somewhere
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Hendy not a Farage fan
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

ljsulster wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:43 am
Dave wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:42 pm
ljsulster wrote:Kitschoff
Stewart
Otoole
Sheridan
Hendy/treadwell
Ewers
The not rubbish Rea
Dave McCann

Hopefully Izzy can get himself back in the reckoning and I would like to see McNabney or mcloughlin get a run out at some stage- I’ve heard Mcloughlin isn’t far away.
Herring is quality but I think Stewart will cement himself as first choice, James Mccormick will be an option when he gets over his injury
I had almost forgotten about Izzy. I hope he's getting to training on time these days. We need to see more of him. McCann would need to improve also to nail down the no 8 birth.
If McCann can keep up performances like Fridays there will definitely be a spot for him somewhere
Ewers is a 6/8- paid to start and straight replacement for DV. Leaves room for combination of Timotee, Rea and McCann as the main BR axis. Like to see more of Reffell. McCann needs to develop into a starting 6/8.
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

I think we will see timoney as our starting 8 next season. With a plastic pitch coming we will want pace off the back of the scrum so likely he slots in there. Mccann, Sheridan, ewers at 6 and rea / reffel at 7.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

CIMANFOREVER wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:03 am When comedy was funny. Taking the pi$h out of the Empire, public schools and class system without preaching and wokeism or virtue signalling. Timeless and funny. Better than the pythons (films aside) which havent aged well. Golden Gordon still my favourite though.
Think Foggen Scrap would sponsor us?
The Northern ones are best imo. Definitely Palin's forte
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

big mervyn wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:03 pm
CIMANFOREVER wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:03 am When comedy was funny. Taking the pi$h out of the Empire, public schools and class system without preaching and wokeism or virtue signalling. Timeless and funny. Better than the pythons (films aside) which havent aged well. Golden Gordon still my favourite though.
Think Foggen Scrap would sponsor us?
The Northern ones are best imo. Definitely Palin's forte
100% although Curse of the Claw and Across the Andes by Frog were good too.