Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post by big mervyn »

Russ wrote:Should the accused receice anonymity until proven guilty?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
The main arguments against are that it is contrary to open justice, hampers investigations and prevents victims of serial offenders coming forward.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

What's a Hindu? Lays Eggs, for as Lord Buddha says, Eggs is an easy lay.
Whats black & red and lies at the bottom of a cliff? The four nuns I threw off the top.
As my mate, Harry Krishna says: My karma ran over my dogma.... but I'm a vegetarian, what a waste.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
caledoniancelt
Initiate

Post by caledoniancelt »

How's your place kicking and kicking from hand? Can you play out half and scrum half?
caledoniancelt
Initiate

Post by caledoniancelt »

How's your place kicking and kicking from hand? Can you play out half and scrum half?
nahae
Novice

Post by nahae »

simply *give dog bad name and hang it* policy will not work here. if anyone has got guts than openly point out the damn fallacy and finish the business.

otherwise what is the meaning in beating those horse(s) ? who is already dead.

if there is anyone really intelligent than send him. cuz you are all not unfit to talk even. ( finished )
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

What is your take on Donald Trump Nahae, is he the second coming or a misogynistic bigot and not worth the dingleberries that cling to yer schillicks?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

nahae wrote:simply *give dog bad name and hang it* policy will not work here. if anyone has got guts than openly point out the damn fallacy and finish the business.

otherwise what is the meaning in beating those horse(s) ? who is already dead.

if there is anyone really intelligent than send him. cuz you are all not unfit to talk even. ( finished )
What?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
nahae
Novice

Post by nahae »

and now `1 man is throwing shoe filled with potty on your face with an open challenge. and still you are not replying to it ?

so how is it possible to bear or tolarate such thing unless you are dead horse(s) ? simply how ?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

nahae wrote:and now `1 man is throwing shoe filled with potty on your face with an open challenge. and still you are not replying to it ?

so how is it possible to bear or tolarate such thing unless you are dead horse(s) ? simply how ?
There is no god.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
nahae
Novice

Post by nahae »

Dave@ and there is no intelligent also. there is no intelligence. and if there is any intelligence at all. then ( fertile brain ) recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute and prove it that there is intelligence also. ( for its an open challenge )

and again how is it possible to tolarate or bear an shoe filled with potty on your face with an open challenge ? unless you are dead horse(s) simply how ?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

People in glass houses shouldnt throw poo filled shoes

nahae
Novice

Post by nahae »

Russ @ dont pose like an intelligent person. ( rascal pig ) and if you claim to be such thing then tell us the name of your 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather.

come on ( rascal dog ) do it now. otherwise who is accepting such an fraud hypocrite like you ? who accepts you along with your imaginations like evolution, big bang, moon landing, position of universe, life comes from matter this or that etc ?

who accepts you ? since you cannot tell us the name of your 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather ? but you are jumping beyond him ? how ?

so how i accept your bogus imaginations as real ? how ? ( foolish dog ) give me damn answer.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

nahae wrote:Russ @ dont pose like an intelligent person. ( rascal pig ) and if you claim to be such thing then tell us the name of your 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather.

come on ( rascal dog ) do it now. otherwise who is accepting such an fraud hypocrite like you ? who accepts you along with your imaginations like evolution, big bang, moon landing, position of universe, life comes from matter this or that etc ?

who accepts you ? since you cannot tell us the name of your 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather ? but you are jumping beyond him ? how ?

so how i accept your bogus imaginations as real ? how ? ( foolish dog ) give me damn answer.
Oisin

nahae
Novice

Post by nahae »

Russ@ now how i accept your bogus imaginations ? who accepts an fraud hypocrite like you ? who accepts you ?

and how are you intelligent in the first place ? ( foolish idiot ) can you tell us the name of your 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather ? if not then how can you jump beyond him ? ( rascal dog )

thus you are all fraud hypocrites. so again who is accepting you ?
nahae
Novice

Post by nahae »

and in this entire place if there is anyone really intelligent than send him. and smash this practical explanation openly ( cuz it an open challenge )

but if you go on like an *street dog* with this policy *give dog bad name and hang it* then it will not work.

but you can fool yourself with such duplicity. and there is practically no loss on my part. i have done my business. that is all.