Ulster v Dragoons

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ulster v Dragoons

Post by Dave »

CIMANFOREVER wrote:
Dave wrote:FOLK
It's obviously FODC sadly. Feckin bizarre!
FOLK
If he's DC is not injured then Les needs shat
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Dry and sunny in Newport.

Ulster by 20.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

The bench impact will get Ulster the win I reckon, but it will be close. Have won the last 2 visits to Dave Parade, but both were by 10 points or less.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Bookies have Ulster at -7 on the h'cap, Dragons at +7 looks good value at even money.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Stock of stupid strength cider in and sofa out from the wall so I can hide behind it if necessary to watch/not watch this
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Underwhelming team for an underwhelming fixture
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

In fairness to p, he managed not to screw up when in the company of Cave & Trimble, (aka the 600 club), he saved the match.

Cairns has been treated abominably, whatever else you say about FOLK, nobody will ever accuse him of being remotely good at man-management.

In yet more fairness to p, I hope all goes well with his kid's treatment, very difficult times for p, he has my very best wishes................... even though I have never been amongst his greatest 5000 fans. I wouldn't wish that on a Leinster player.

It is interesting that of the 3 guys who won the game off the bench, p gets the starting gig this week, Trimble gets another set of splinters in his hole & Cave who set it up and put the ball in p's hands gets dropped. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FOLK.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Only Les would swap a wing and a centre from one week to the next >crazy1 >crazy1 >crazy1
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Rooster wrote:Stock of stupid strength cider in and sofa out from the wall so I can hide behind it if necessary to watch/not watch this
Good plan, at 5.30 PM I shall declare it Gin O'Clock to fortify myself against expected disappointment. Sainsbury has a decent deal on Bombay Sapphire, £20 a litre, one of those may get me through the game.

I see Uncle Fester in Newport has selected a 17-year-old child in a league debut to combat p. Touch and go who will come out on top of that head-to-head.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

I’ve heard DC had the audacity to question FOLK on tactics and has been ostracised ever since.

Maybe someone ITK could confirm?

Tommy Bowe at outside centre, in the name of good fūck!
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Neill_M wrote:Dragons v Ulster – KO 7.35pm

Referee: Marius Mitrea (FIR, 73rd competition game)
AR1: Rhys Thomas (WRU). AR2: Mike English (WRU)
TMO: Tim Hayes (WRU)

Mad Marius in charge - all bets are off in this one!
Lol expect defeat

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

justinr73 wrote:Dry and sunny in Newport.

Ulster by 20.
Sandy no doubt

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

222toHounslow wrote:I’ve heard DC had the audacity to question FOLK on tactics and has been ostracised ever since.

Maybe someone ITK could confirm?

Tommy Bowe at outside centre, in the name of good fūck!
Pretty much along those lines from what I've heard. Don't think there is much communication now.

As for Tommy at 13. :duh: It was OK 6/7 years back in his late 20s in a very good Ospreys backline, he is now closing fast on 34, and though I don't think he's lost as much pace as some do, he has had a couple or more really bad injuries, missed loads of rugby and is nobodies idea of a 13 now, barring FOLK.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Mitrea refereeing in Wales...brings back a few bad memories
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Kiss has lost it completely. Either he wants us to lose or he's in need of some sort of medical intervention. (Euthanasia?) He should be putting out the same team as he wants to play in the SDC match. Could be argued that we've a winger at full-back, a full-back on the wing, and another winger at outside centre. Does Kiss really think that Bowe is a better centre than Cave? Trimble saved our bacon last week so he's left on the bench again. Leo moved to the centre and now back at fly-half after 1 game.

I'm seriously pee'd off today. Perhaps it's worthwhile if the rest of the season is a disaster as long as Kiss forced out.
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians