Season Ticket Survey

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

waggonsroll
Initiate

Re: Season Ticket Survey

Post by waggonsroll »

Will we have to consider whether we will be banned as undesirables given that we have to provide our name and e-mail?

Sent from my Lenovo A7600-F using Tapatalk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Gerald the Mole wrote:Are season ticket renewals normally done this early?
Survey now and then they start flogging them in a few weeks but it does seem to get earlier each year though they usually don't take the payment until the closing date for each attempted bribe.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Sounds like you haven't been listening to the Ulster Rugby 10 commandments. You'll all be out on your ears. I wrote similar in my survey last year, nothing changed.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
OldMan
Novice

Post by OldMan »

UR usually send out a survey and then follow it up a month later with ST renewal details
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

FOLK
FOSL
FOTB

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:FOLK
FOSL
FOTB

Only papering over the cracks
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:
FOSL
FOTB

Kiss Logan and the band would make great concrete to properly fill the gaps

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Gerald the Mole wrote:Are season ticket renewals normally done this early?
No Ger I don't believe so but I think they must be living in fear after this dismal season. An attempt to gauge ST disquiet.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:
Dave wrote:
FOSL
FOTB

I thought you meant Tommy Bowe
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:
Russ wrote:
Dave wrote:
FOSL
FOTB

I thought you meant Tommy Bowe
He's fecked off already
Phoning it in

Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

I used the comments bit to be totally honest,

"I have no complaints at all about the whole matchday experience at Rav...sorry, Kingspan and can only give the highest praise to Mr Logan and all his staff for their hard work in making my visits so enjoyable. What can beat a Rav...sorry, Kingspan, match ? Free parking, free shuttle bus to the Stadium. enjoying a reasonably-priced drink in a comfortable and modern bar, and then watching a rugby game played by lots of world class stars. A real Heaven on Earth! I'll end by wishing you all good health and, of course, God Bless.

ps will you be renewing my free season ticket or will I do it online and just give you a ring to let you know? It's a really terrific prize.

Thanking you in advance

Gary.
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Gary wrote:I used the comments bit to be totally honest,

"I have no complaints at all about the whole matchday experience at Rav...sorry, Kingspan and can only give the highest praise to Mr Logan and all his staff for their hard work in making my visits so enjoyable. What can beat a Rav...sorry, Kingspan, match ? Free parking, free shuttle bus to the Stadium. enjoying a reasonably-priced drink in a comfortable and modern bar, and then watching a rugby game played by lots of world class stars. A real Heaven on Earth! I'll end by wishing you all good health and, of course, God Bless.

ps will you be renewing my free season ticket or will I do it online and just give you a ring to let you know? It's a really terrific prize.

Thanking you in advance

Gary.
That won't fool them Gary, you forgot #SUFTUM at the end.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Aw feck :duh:
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Season Ticket Survey

Post by nonplussed »

I filled one of those out, honestly and politely before ceasing to hold a ST. I explained my reasons for not renewing articulately and factually... and got zero response.

I also emailed SL and got a so long and good luck reply, no response to my queries

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

They haven't asked me or my Boxers if we're renewing ... I couldn't be fecked replying ... alas my Boxers are ready to give them both barrels .... I'm nervously waiting for the precious Ravenhill ... I mean Kingspan ... patronising commandments to contain the following addendums for next season:

- We are passionate in our support of the Ulster team
- We are silent during kicks at goal by both teams, unless you're acquitted on a technicality, then it's OK to shout yer balls off - we'll have you back
- We respect the match officials' decisions - unless you're acquitted on a technicality, then it's OK shout at the wee blind git in the middle.- we'll have you back
- We drink responsibly - unless you're acquitted on a technicality, then it's OK to get ratarsed.- we'll have you back
- We are mindful of our language, especially when there are children and young people near us - unless you're acquitted on a technicality, then it's OK abuse whomever you please. - we'll have you back
- We do not tolerate sectarian, homophobic or derogatory language - unless you're acquitted on a technicality, then it's OK. - we'll have you back
- We respect the opposition players, supporters, management and officials. - unless you're acquitted on a technicality, then it's OK.- we'll have you back

I hope both me and my boxers are proved wrong.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"