Logan must go

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Logan must go

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Not quite concerned that he's missing, BR, more that he is completely redundant .............. but hasn't realised it himself.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

I would say it is more of a pointer than when the season gets tough on and off the pitch our big chief bossman seems to have gone and done an ostrich and buried his head in the sand.
Is it not at times like this he should be delivering/bullshitting his state of the union address instead of hiding except for this one press appearance which is linked to all sports and basically a government ad campaign.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Anyone remember this dude?

He was dead for a few years before they announced it ... War hero who was wheeled out for the odd May Day parade ... someone waved his arms from behind ... then ... whoosh straight back into the freezer before he started to go off ...

For some reason I keep thinking of aul Lenny every time I open this thread
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Rooster wrote:I would say it is more of a pointer than when the season gets tough on and off the pitch our big chief bossman seems to have gone and done an ostrich and buried his head in the sand.
Is it not at times like this he should be delivering/bullshitting his state of the union address instead of hiding except for this one press appearance which is linked to all sports and basically a government ad campaign.
Don't give a sihte if he or Bryn are doing soundbites and PR; in fact I'd rather they'd shut the fck up, rather than feed us bullcrap.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

He lives. Tackling bigger issues

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-42998213

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

What game do the shinners play with a 2 by 4 fut cardboard sign ... ?
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BR wrote:
Rooster wrote:I would say it is more of a pointer than when the season gets tough on and off the pitch our big chief bossman seems to have gone and done an ostrich and buried his head in the sand.
Don't give a sihte if he or Bryn are doing soundbites and PR; in fact I'd rather they'd shut the fck up, rather than feed us bullcrap.
I would like him to say a review by the IRFU was being held to examine the structures in Ulster and act accordingly to the results.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Cornerfleg wrote:What game do the shinners play with a 2 by 4 fut cardboard sign ... ?

The bai with the sign is from DOJ.

Anyway more importantly, is Logie on garden leave? It would appear from their respective wardrobe choices, that the others were all there during their work hours, wheras Logan is fresh in from the garden.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BR wrote:So a brave few people hear can't wait to see the back of tagline, but then when he disappears, everyone is very concerned that he is missing ...
BaggyTrousers wrote:Not quite concerned that he's missing, BR, more that he is completely redundant .............. but hasn't realised it himself.
My worry was always that he was off up to no good

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Rooster wrote:
BR wrote:
I would like him to say a review by the IRFU was being held to examine the structures in Ulster and act accordingly to the results.

Or in lay mans terms ... "Our diddymen cowboy outfit has officially been caught on and we're now consulting with grown ups about how to do this rugby thingy ..."
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cornerfleg wrote:
Rooster wrote:
BR wrote:

Or in lay mans terms ... "Our diddymen cowboy outfit has officially been caught on and we're now consulting with grown ups about how to do this rugby thingy ..."
Nicely summed up Fleg, bring the adults in to kick Brennan.
Rory Best
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

A man commented to me yesterday that perhaps the entire IRFU needs a review of structure, do we really need 4 CEO's when 1 could look after the high ranking stuff and overall strategy, we already have Nucifora who all contracts have to go through anyway so why not someone to look after overall strategy.
Then stick in a Branch manager/DOR for pro game and a manager for club in each province. Then coaching staff who just coach
Run it like a proper business instead of a semi professional outfit.
Rory Best
horslips
Novice

Post by horslips »

Perhaps the negotiations over Logie's severance package aren't running as smoothly as the IRFU had hoped :shock: :shock: :shock:
STO SURSUM PRO ULSTERMEN
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

That's a cardboard cut-out of Mr Logan in that photo. Don't tell me you all fell for the bluff. I reckon the real living version is down in his bunker planning his Second Reich. Probably in Argentina. Or maybe in Lurgan.
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

He's in Hillsborough .... They'll never look for him there ... once you go past Lisburn all the Ulster maps just say "Here be dragons".