Ulster Cardiff

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ulster Cardiff

Post by Cornerfleg »

Don't know Dave ... I'm sure if the Col can negotiate naming rights and a 24% discount on 50 crates of Carlsberg that we're endorsing for our revolutionary strength and conditioning programme and ship in a few tarts from Cullybackey we could definitely aim a lot lower, whether we'd be good enough to get any worse is another matter.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Cornerfleg wrote:Don't know Dave ... I'm sure if the Col can negotiate naming rights and a 24% discount on 50 crates of Carlsberg that we're endorsing for our revolutionary strength and conditioning programme and ship in a few tarts from Cullybackey we could definitely aim a lot lower, whether we'd be good enough to get any worse is another matter.
Tarts from Cullbackey? What's wrong with good old fashioned Belfast sluts? Sponsored by Barry's amusements.

#likeafuckingmerrygoround
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

It's starting to look ironically depressing that we actually are the only team in the league who couldn't score in a brothel!
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Dave wrote:
Cornerfleg wrote:Don't know Dave ... I'm sure if the Col can negotiate naming rights and a 24% discount on 50 crates of Carlsberg that we're endorsing for our revolutionary strength and conditioning programme and ship in a few tarts from Cullybackey we could definitely aim a lot lower, whether we'd be good enough to get any worse is another matter.
Tarts from Cullbackey? What's wrong with good old fashioned Belfast sluts? Sponsored by Barry's amusements.

Some tasty birds round Cullybackey
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

no comment
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

I'm not fussy about pheasants though Rooster. Find the taste just a bit strong,
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
TopPoster
Initiate

Post by TopPoster »

Rooster wrote:
Dave wrote:

Some tasty birds round Cullybackey
Didn’t know they had a KFC there. Learn something new every day.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

It's not a real KFC ... they just serve a big slice of Ham-hi ... but no one up there complains.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Gary wrote:I'm not fussy about pheasants though Rooster. Find the taste just a bit strong,
Luckily Gary, Rooster was talking peasants not pheasants. Anyway, I told you he knows everything. :lol: :lol: :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cornerfleg wrote:It's not a real KFC ... they just serve a big slice of Ham-hi ... but no one up there complains.
Continuity KFC just outside Magherafelt/Castledawson.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

They the ones who used to smuggle Red Cholesterol over the border?
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Dave wrote:#likeafuckingmerrygoround
Ikea have also failed to comment.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Deraless wrote:
Dave wrote:#likeafuckingmerrygoround
Ikea have also failed to comment.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
They don't want the wabs coming in and taking a nap on their bedroom furniture.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

I think they want to disassociate themselves from the connection with any aul millie who just has to follow the arrows to get to the bedroom department upstairs.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

So it’s called a ‘nap’ now! You live and learn on Mickey Marley’s Roundabout.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.