Brive 2018/19

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 5444
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Brive 2018/19

Post by Neill_M » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:57 pm

New contract for Mr Scholes at Brive for next season.

TopPoster
Initiate
Posts: 374
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:44 pm

Re: Brive 2018/19

Post by TopPoster » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:37 pm

Could Brive do with an international proven 10.......just in case LI don’t stand up to the never ending witch-hunt.

kUD
Novice
Posts: 88
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:31 am

Re: Brive 2018/19

Post by kUD » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:51 am

TopPoster wrote:Could Brive do with an international proven 10.......just in case LI don’t stand up to the never ending witch-hunt.
I think SO is enjoying his run at 10, and seems to be going well there. So much as we might think it would be great to reunite the exiled ones, i don't think it would benefit Olding.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

User avatar
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11024
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:15 pm
Location: Carrickfergus

Re: Brive 2018/19

Post by Jackie Brown » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:45 pm

https://youtu.be/ji3EuROi2uc

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20271
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Brive 2018/19

Post by Dave » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:11 pm

All that creative talent thrown away.

Meanwhile Ireland are still waiting on a linebreak from Henshaw like...Image
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

Bart S
Chancellor to the King
Posts: 3326
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:48 am

Re: Brive 2018/19

Post by Bart S » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:16 pm

Dave wrote:All that creative talent thrown away.

Meanwhile Ireland are still waiting on a linebreak from Henshaw like...Image
Pleased for Olding but Billy Burns would actually look world class in Pro D2.

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20271
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Brive 2018/19

Post by Dave » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:24 pm

Bart S wrote:
Dave wrote:All that creative talent thrown away.

Meanwhile Ireland are still waiting on a linebreak from Henshaw like...Image
Pleased for Olding but Billy Burns would actually look world class in Pro D2.
I doubt it. The difference is we already know Olding can do it in a better league.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

Post Reply