Time to move on

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Time to move on

Post by Dave »

Day 248. Lest we move on.

Bring our boys home.

FIRFUC
FOLK
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Fortyniner
Novice

Post by Fortyniner »

Amazing and disappointing how this thread "moved on" from the perfectly sensible suggestion of crowd funding for PJs costs to the usual ( off the subject) self centred Boggy led abuse and vitriol.
Saves any of you great supporters doing anything sensible with your money.
Crowd of tossers.
I am encouraged by the number of posters who email me on a one to one basis, suggesting that I ignore certain posters. But for some reason it becomes addictive!
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

big mervyn wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:I would find it upsetting if Paddy rocked up at Spiderish. I've hated them since that Twatbeg Brian Smith and the Armitage Spider made them a hateful shower and I can hold a grudge as well as any Ulsterman.

Surely there must be larger salaries on offer too without the added depression if having to live in the vile lump of mess that is Old Landhan Taan, I place I hate on a par with D4, full of cüntz.
They're moving to Lionel Road Baggy! FFS what's not to like? :lol:
Ho Ho Ho, couldn't make it up, Lahndan Lionelish. :lol: :lol: :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Fortyniner wrote:Amazing and disappointing how this thread "moved on" from the perfectly sensible suggestion of crowd funding for PJs costs to the usual ( off the subject) self centred Boggy led abuse and vitriol.
Crowd of tossers.
I am encouraged by the number of posters who email me on a one to one basis, suggesting that I ignore certain posters. But for some reason it becomes addictive!
Mr Popular, talking out of his arseflap again. Do us a favour pal, either take an overdose or just stop posting. Your choice, either is fine with me. You can read all you like, just keep your bullshite to yourself as you used to when you were a lurker.

By the way, nobody emails you, barring UAFC perhaps.

To the wider readership, I abhor the weakness of people who use the ignore facility, just saying.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Fortyniner
Novice

Post by Fortyniner »

Wrong again I am afraid.
Also the folks who post a few times until they are hounded off by the Boggynazis.
Not me.
Get used to it
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Lionel’s are just a gift which keeps giving. When they complete the move, we should have a prize for the first member to post a pic of themselves ( Lanyard Out) beside the street sign.
As for the crowd funding, it hasn’t gone away, but I wish some feckers would.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Fortyniner wrote:Amazing and disappointing how this thread "moved on" from the perfectly sensible suggestion of crowd funding for PJs costs to the usual ( off the subject) self centred Boggy led abuse and vitriol.
Crowd of tossers.
Then you come along and attempt to derail this thread by continuing your spat with a particular poster. Take it to PM. No one cares about your emails.
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

Wise up and donate to charities that actually need it.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Warren Gatland wrote:Wise up and donate to charities that actually need it.
Sure why purchase Ulster tickets? Why give presents to people who do not need them?

Oh wait, you have not become philosophical all of a sudden...just seizing an opportunity to poor some hate on a man and a family who you unjustly despise. When called out on this before you could not provide any substance and we both know you will not do it now. You have fallen for a load of emotionally reasoned muck based upon some gossip you read on joe.ie or similar.

Why don't you jog on and go tell some other folk your idiotic financial advise...

Do you actually think it is fair that a man should lose his pension fund because his son was falsely accused? Fair that two innocent men had their salary reduced and were unable to play for a year? Then sacked with no explanation provided?

What did you think about Danny Cipriani assaulting a female police officer, left her with bruising and red marks?

Any outcry?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Fortyniner wrote:Wrong again I am afraid.
Also the folks who post a few times until they are hounded off by the Boggynazis.
Not me.
Get used to it
49er, that is the least understandable post that even a clown such as you could post. Did you just think of random words and think , feck, who cares about making any sense?

In a contest to determine the stupidest person here, you'd win by a country mile, experience triumphing over all else you dumb muthafukka.

I assume the gist of your incomprehensible post is that you decline to FO49er or die? I can only hope then that your time on the Earth is brief, have a bad day. :D
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

therealspratt wrote:Wise up and donate to charities that actually need it.
Sprattie, what follows is purely hypothetical, but stay with me:

Just say that Paddy's father had retired.
Just say he gave Paddy his retirement lump sum to help with legal fees, assuming he had a decent chance of getting it back, given he had no doubts about his son's innocence.
Just say, he has subsequently had to give up the idea of retirement and has returned to the workforce.
Imagine if you will that Paddy's mother has not been able to return to gainful employment, given the stress caused.

Now of course, how would I know? Purely hypothetical, but even so, what do you think, a bit of Christmas cheer for the Jacksons, it's been a bit short for the last couple of years I'd think.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

BaggyTrousers wrote:

Just say he gave Paddy his retirement lump sum to help with legal fees, assuming he had a decent chance of getting it back, given he had no doubts about his son's innocence.
Just say, he has subsequently had to give up the idea of retirement and has returned to the workforce.
Imagine if you will that Paddy's mother has not been able to return to gainful employment, given the stress caused.

Now of course, how would I know? Purely hypothetical, but even so, what do you think, a bit of Christmas cheer for the Jacksons, it's been a bit short for the last couple of years I'd think.
Throwing my own hypothetical hat into the ring, when Jacksons contract was revoked it was widely publicised the FIRFU paid his contract out. This would have been a similar value to his legal fees.

He is currently being paid by Perpignan for the same 18/19 season he would have already been paid up front for by the FIRFU. My understanding is he also received pay in full from date sh1te hit the fan.

Therefore hypothetically his FIRFU contract payoff cancels out his legal fees.

Assumed value of contract based on Independent report below

https://m.independent.ie/sport/rugby/ul ... 94627.html

I would assume hypothetically he would have paid anything owed to his parents back.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

Throwing my own hypothetical hat into the ring, when Jacksons contract was revoked it was widely publicised the FIRFU paid his contract out. This would have been a similar value to his legal fees.

He is currently being paid by Perpignan for the same 18/19 season he would have already been paid up front for by the FIRFU. My understanding is he also received pay in full from date sh1te hit the fan.

I would assume hypothetically he would have paid anything owed to his parents back.
Of course, you know that hypothetically you could be talking bollix as indeed could the Independent, an entirely unreliable reg, given it is a stablemate of the Bellylaugh.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

I will hypothetically bring another angle into this, Paddy had a contract but contract has a base wage plus appearance bonus and win bonus figures added in which actually totals up to the alleged figure, now when he was not playing he would go back to base which is considerably less than the 400k which was never actually a true figure to start with but a press guess. Also as a late addition to the French club he didn't have much bargaining power after Sale backed down like a bunch of wimps.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

You know what Rooster? That is what I was actually suggesting to 9s hypothetical.

Hypothetically anyone believing that the FIRFUCs would pay Paddy full whack on a hypothetical £400K guess by a discredited reg must be off their marlies, though actually, I like 9, so would never suggest that applies to him ........... even hypothetically.