Happy New Year !

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Happy New Year !

Post by Setanta »

Athbhliain faoi mhaise daoibh go léir; ag foghlaim go mall ach logh botúin le do thoil.
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
StandUp
Warrior Chief

Re: Happy New Year !

Post by StandUp »

Setanta wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:02 am Athbhliain faoi mhaise daoibh go léir; ag foghlaim go mall ach logh botúin le do thoil.
Just what I was thinking >crazy1
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Setanta wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:02 am Athbhliain faoi mhaise daoibh go léir; ag foghlaim go mall ach logh botúin le do thoil.
Thought you were HWM there for a minute. What day is it? I've forgot.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Guess what I have been Attempting over the shutdown. It is even worse than SwissGerman!
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Setanta wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:42 am Guess what I have been Attempting over the shutdown. It is even worse than SwissGerman!
Duolingo (or should that be Duoaerlingo?)?

I've been footering about with languages too. Brushing up on the Spanish, wee bit of Irish, bit of Swedish to impress my Scandinavian friends. Not too successful with the last two tbh :lol:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
tigerburnie
Warrior

Post by tigerburnie »

Happy New Year all
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

big mervyn wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:53 pm
Setanta wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:42 am Guess what I have been Attempting over the shutdown. It is even worse than SwissGerman!
Duolingo (or should that be Duoaerlingo?)?

I've been footering about with languages too. Brushing up on the Spanish, wee bit of Irish, bit of Swedish to impress my Scandinavian friends. Not too successful with the last two tbh :lol:
You're not drinking enough Merv, always find once I've had a schuck full I can parley with most nationalities in their native tongue :stout:
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18