Sale v Ulster Sunday 11th December 1pm KO BT Sport 2 / beIN SPORTS / Super Sport / FloRugby

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Sale v Ulster Sunday 11th December 1pm KO BT Sport 2 / beIN SPORTS / Super Sport / FloRugby

Post by Neill_M »

The Ulster Rugby Medical Performance team has issued a squad update ahead of Sunday’s Round 1 Heineken Champions Cup fixture versus Sale Sharks at AJ Bell Stadium.

During Saturday's Round 9 BKT United Rugby Championship game versus Leinster, Tom Stewart, John Cooney, and Iain Henderson were each removed from play as part of the World Rugby Head Injury Assessment Process. Each player will now follow their respective Return to Play Protocol.

Squad updates in association with The Ulster Independent Clinic.
Big-al
Lord Chancellor

Re: Sale v Ulster Sunday 11th December 1pm KO BT Sport 2 / beIN SPORTS / Super Sport / FloRugby

Post by Big-al »

No update on Sutherland, Addison and Baloucoune?
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Re: Sale v Ulster Sunday 11th December 1pm KO BT Sport 2 / beIN SPORTS / Super Sport / FloRugby

Post by Neill_M »

Season Ticket Holder Q&A later on the Youtube at 7pm, may get more information re injuries / player availability. If you are a STH, you should have received the link in an email.
allezlesverres
Initiate

Post by allezlesverres »

Cooney was presumably criteria 1 as he was knocked out so is that a minimum stand down of 12 days for him; 7 for Henderson and Stewart? In theory Henderson and Stewart could make Sale but doubt they'll rush them.
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

allezlesverres wrote:Cooney was presumably criteria 1 as he was knocked out so is that a minimum stand down of 12 days for him; 7 for Henderson and Stewart? In theory Henderson and Stewart could make Sale but doubt they'll rush them.
Doesn't it depend upon whether they passed their initial assessment? They could have passed but were kept off as a precaution.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

I wouldn’t have played Cooney and Hendy in Dublin.

We can perhaps take some solace from the fact we got by at Saints last year without them (and Big Stu).
Dharper
Steward

Post by Dharper »

Sutherland a big miss for me, really need a pack that’s physical enough to handle themselves-this is a potential banana skin, although we should be good enough to win. LAR on the other hand……we’d need IH & JC back.
Dharper
Steward

Post by Dharper »

Big performance and leadership needed from DV at 8, against a saffer heavy Sale, it could bring a. Big performance out of the big man.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

I’m not confident.

1pm on a Sunday in Baltic weather in front of a travelling support jaded after a night or two on the local ale…..

We’re overdue a defeat in England.

PP have Sale 3 point favourites.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Neill_M wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:03 pm Season Ticket Holder Q&A later on the Youtube at 7pm, may get more information re injuries / player availability. If you are a STH, you should have received the link in an email.
No additional injury insights for Sunday from last night's Q & A - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f6qKaoy-GQ

Seems Sharks v Ulster planned for end of February (same weekend as 6N Round 3), Boks possibly holding mini camp at that time (41:30 approx). One individual had issues with the European kit (58:00 approx).
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Any fleggers advised not to watch.

https://fb.watch/hhN7LvfYUZ/
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

jean valjean wrote:Any fleggers advised not to watch.

https://fb.watch/hhN7LvfYUZ/
I will legitimately start a culture war over being represented by ASDA irish stew from a tin. I hope they show the lads that before the game. It will put the fire in their belly. (Not literally).
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
waggonsroll
Initiate

Post by waggonsroll »

Arrived in Manchester and it's b***** cold. Anyone know if Sale have undersoil heating?

Sent from my 5001D_EEA using Tapatalk

HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

What Day will it be?
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
Big-al
Lord Chancellor

Post by Big-al »

waggonsroll wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:33 pm Arrived in Manchester and it's b***** cold. Anyone know if Sale have undersoil heating?

Sent from my 5001D_EEA using Tapatalk
It’s cold here as well.