Ulster v La Rochelle - Saturday (Sunday?) Ravenhill (RDS?)

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: Ulster v La Rochelle - Saturday (Sunday?) Ravenhill (RDS?)

Post by big mervyn »

Bobbievee wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:23 am
UlsterNo9 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:26 pm Received money into my bank account today from Ticketmaster. What it's for I don't know.

If it is a refund for La Rochelle game I've not been advised by anyone. Reference on bank statement just says Ticketmaster.

The amount is divisible by the number of STs we have, but works out at a bizarre rate of £41.67 per ticket. Which seems an odd figure, who knows.
12 times 41.67 is £500 ......? Is that the price of your ST?
You should get a bit more than the straight average back for a Euro/Interpro game
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Soda
Novice

Post by Soda »

UlsterNo9 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:26 pm Received money into my bank account today from Ticketmaster. What it's for I don't know.

If it is a refund for La Rochelle game I've not been advised by anyone. Reference on bank statement just says Ticketmaster.

The amount is divisible by the number of STs we have, but works out at a bizarre rate of £41.67 per ticket. Which seems an odd figure, who knows.
Yes we got exactly that amount back as well
On the one hand you'd have thought a euro game should've been more, while on the other I'm mildly amazed we actually got anything
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Minus the ticketmaster fee probably.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

Soda wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:46 pm

On the one hand you'd have thought a euro game should've been more, while on the other I'm mildly amazed we actually got anything
Still haven't got anything. Must be prioritizing the prawn sarnie brigade!
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Soda
Novice

Post by Soda »

big mervyn wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:06 pm
Soda wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:46 pm

Still haven't got anything. Must be prioritizing the prawn sarnie brigade!
And rightly so!

(probably something to do with your bank)
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

big mervyn wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:30 am

You should get a bit more than the straight average back for a Euro/Interpro game
You should, but you don't.

On all the tickets we have to print or store to our phone there is actually a ticket price printed for each game. For example, for East Terrace, they all show £18.67 irrespective if it's against Zebre, an interpro or a heiny game.

Haven't done the rithmatic, but I assume it was cost of ST / number of matches. :roll:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:

On all the tickets we have to print or store to our phone there is actually a ticket price printed for each game. For example, for East Terrace, they all show £18.67 irrespective if it's against Zebre, an interpro or a heiny game.

Haven't done the rithmatic, but I assume it was cost of ST / number of matches. :roll:
Thanks Cap. That's the exact amount that appeared in my account yesterday so explains the mystery.
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

£600 in, still waiting for ticket refund.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Would appear mystery solved with regard the ticketmaster donation that came into my account.

Thanks Bobby, Merv, Cap et al that helped solve the mystery :thumleft:

Hopefully they'll get it back if we secure a last 16 versus Leinster.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:46 pm

I'll be straight on to Linda McAuley! :lol:

I did get mine yesterday. I was looking in my bank account when it was on my credit card :duh:
Big Neville Southall
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

So what other results do we need?
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Setanta wrote:So what other results do we need?
Clermont to get nothing in SA means a win of any kind gets us 8th place, unless Sale get 2 bonus points.
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Nicely summed up, thanks a lot.
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Bogbunny
Initiate

Post by Bogbunny »

That's the site testing for the new artificial pitch completed. Should be in place for the start of next season.
Respect

A cavalier among pork swordsmen.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Plastic for the plastic paddies.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?